2-Channel Composite RCA Video Balun Extender Over Cat5 Cat5E Cat6 Cable
This video balun allows you to transmit single or dual video feeds to 250 feet using a low-cost Cat5/Cat5e/Cat-6 twisted pair
Many new homes already contain structured cabling systems of inexpensive twisted pair Ethernet cable. Now you can take advantage of such existing wiring by
adding this video extender balun to each end, and transmits the analog video signal over the Cat5/Cat5e/Cat-6
wire, rather than rewiring your home in order to send these signals from room to room.
This RCA video extender kit is used in pair. Each standard package contains one local video transmitter module and one remote video receiver module, allowing
users to make out-of-the-way connections from up to two video sources to a remote TV, projector, DVR or A/V receiver for further distribution and integration.
Perfect and cost-effective video cabling solution for extending two standard video signals simultaneously for longer distance transmission and for a nice and neat setup
, which is a must for all professional installers. This video balun fits with various applications such as:
- Public video broadcasting such as air ports, train stations, retail stores
- Security video surveillance
- Information kiosks or administrative consoles for
control rooms and multimedia centers
- Tradeshows, hospitals, auditorium and command rooms
- Classrooms, training center and conference room
- Live stage events
The installation of this video extender kit is super easy. It is all just plug and play by connecting cables
between video sources, local transmitter module, remote receiver module and
video receiving equipments. Absolutely no setting or configuration needed
The local transmitter connects to a standard
video source such as cable box, satellite receiver, CCTV camera, etc. The receiver unit should be placed at the remote location for connection with
equipments such as TV, DVR, video monitor/projector, video recorder, etc.
At last, the transmitter and receiver unit can then be linked using standard Cat5e or Cat6 cable so the installation is all done.
Low-Cost Cable Solution Maximum Flexibility
Cat5/Cat6 twisted pair cables are widely popular and already wired in many households, corporate buildings
and campus, resulting in lower cost due to the mass production. And users can easily customize the cable length as needed at any time, eliminates logistics problems of having custom length of
made in advance.
In addition, CAT-5 and CAT-6 twisted pair cables are also more flexible than regular coax and
They are easier to hide away in offices, buildings and behind walls for ultimate flexibility. Nice and neat setup is also a must for all professional installers.
Long Range Video Signal Transmission
This 2-channel video extender can transmit any standard composite video feed for over
250-feet cable run while maintaining superior image integrity
with the same sharp and clear quality outputs all the way as the original
inputs. Absolutely no signal loss, no noise and no signal quality degrading after
the long cable run.
- Perfect and cost-effective video signal extension solution for transmitting composite
video signal over long distance using low-cost
CAT-5, CAT-5e or CAT-6 network cable.
- Supports simultaneous connection with 2
separate video devices for transmission at the same time.
- Maximum signal transmission distance up to
- UTP cables are easier to install and more flexible than other
BNC or coax video cables.
- Twisted pair network cabling provides added protection against outside interference and increases overall signal
- The original video picture quality will be retained all the way
during the extension/transmission.
- No signal loss and no degradation after the long cable
- Passive circuitry with self bus-powered so no external power supply needed
for the operation in both transmitter unit and receiver unit.
- Fully plug and play.
Video Input Connector: RCA male x 2
Video Out Connector: RCA male x 2
- RJ45 Connector: 2 ( 1 for transmitter
and 1 for receiver unit)
- Max Transmission Distance: 250 feet
- Bandwidth: 10 Hz to 50 kHz +/-3 dB
- Operating Temperature: -10C ~ +50C
- Environment Humidity: 0 ~ 95%
- Wire Type: UTP Category 5, 5e, or 6
- Operating Temperature: -10°C to 70°C
- Video transmitter module x 1
- Video receiver module x 1