HDMI LPCM 5.1 7.1 To Analog Surround Decoder
This innovative HDMI audio processor is a great digital audio decoder/converter solution for
decoding uncompressed digital LPCM 7.1 or 5.1 channel sound into analog surround
format for existing analog amplifier or receiver.
It can also extract those compressed digital Bitstream
audio such as Dolby Digital, AC3 and DTS 5.1/7.1 through its optical audio
output for further decoding by your A/V receiver.
This HDMI processor supports direct pass-through
of all HDMI 3D video and deep color content. So users can have the HD source
such as Blue-ray DVD player,
Play Station 4 console connected into this
Then connect the HDMI output of this device to a
HDTV for video display while the audio output of this processor can be connected
to a favorite speaker system, audio amplifier or existing home theater system
for better sonic performance.
This device has an internal repeater function built in to make sure its HDMI output will pass the same sharp detailed images with original digital audio sound maintained all the way to the display or the receiver end.
This is a perfect digital audio processor for those who want to exact the HDMI audio and play through their favorite home theater speakers or extend the digital audio signal for further broadcasting and distribution.
At the same time, the original HDMI input can still be looped through this converter' HDMI output.
The HDMI input supports resolutions up to 4Kx2K.
HDMI LPCM 5.1 7.1 Audio Decoder
This HDMI audio decoder is a great device for decoding the LPCM 5.1 and 7.1 surround sound output embedded from HDMI output of PS4, Wii U, Blue-ray player or other set top boxes into multi-channel analog surround sound for older non-HDMI home AV receiver, preamp or amplifier equipments.
This innovative HDMI audio processor can deliver high-quality digital audio with 7.1 and 5.1
discrete channels (Front Left, Front Right, Center, Rear Left, Rear Right, Left surround/Right surround and Low-Frequency Effects) to deliver a directional and more realistic effect.
The decoded analog audio output from this device produces an accurate duplicate of sound which
is bit-for-bit identical to the studio master, so listening at home is the ultimate home cinema experience. User can fully enjoy the original digital audio content with all sonic details that the studio originally made for the HD movie.
[Note]: Dolby TrueHD or DTS-HD Master Audio can only passed through the HDMI output with no decoding and no conversion.
HDMI To Optical Audio Output
This HDMI audio converter can extract the compressed digital audio embedded in HDMI feed such as Dolby Digital, AC3
and DTS 5.1 and route through its Toslink port for optical audio out. The supported optical audio output formats include all bit stream surround such as Dolby 5.1, DTS 5.1 or digital stereo such as LPCM 2-CH.
Its optical audio output support 5.1 channels of surround sound audio such as Dolby 5.1 or DTS 5.1 if the HDMI input feed has 5.1 channels embedded.
No TV Hookup Required
The operation of this HDMI audio processor does not require HDMI output to be hooked up with a TV. The
analog audio output or optical audio output from the device remains coming through when the HDMI output of this device is not connected with a TV.
Compliance With New HDMI 1.3 For HD Video/Audio
This device is fully complaint with the new HDMI 1.3 standard. The new HDMI 1.3 increases its single-link bandwidth in order to support the demands of future high definition devices, such as higher resolutions, higher frame rates, Deep Color in both audio and video areas.
- Great digital to analog audio
decoder solution for transcoding uncompressed digital LPCM 7.1 or 5.1 channel sound into analog surround format for existing analog amplifier or receiver.
- Extract compressed digital Bitstream audio such as Dolby Digital, AC3 and DTS 5.1/7.1 embedded in HDMI feed and output through its optical audio output for further decoding by downstream device.
- Supports uncompressed LPCM 7.1, LPCM 5.1 and LPCM 2 channel in analog output through the multi-channel 3.5 output ports.
- Supports compressed audio such as Dolby Digital, AC3, DTS 5.1 and LPCM 2CH through optical audio output.
- Easy EDID dip switch selection so users can easily control their HDMI source to send the desired digital audio format for decoding or conversion.
- No HDMI output with TV is required when receiving audio at the analog or optical audio output.
- Supports HDMI audio sampling rates up to 192
- Supports optical (S/PDIF) digital audio sampling rates up to
- Supports all HDTV resolutions including 480p,576p,720p,1080i,1080p and 4Kx2K. Output resolution follows input.
- Fully compliant with HDMI 1.3, HDCP 1.2 and DVI 1.1 standards.
- Supports high-bit-rate (HBR) audio.
- Its built-in repeater function helps devices regenerate and equalize the HDMI/DVI output signal to be same with sharp detailed images with original audio sound quality.
- Supports 12-bit per channel (36-bit all channel) deep color and 3D .
- Supports HDMI CEC (Consumer Electronics Control) bypass.
- Video Bandwidth: 300Mbps /
- Input Port: HDMI female x 1
- Output Port:
- HDMI female x 1
- Toslink x 1
- 3.5mm x 4
- HDMI Audio Sampling Rate: 192
- Optical S/PDIF Audio Sampling Rate: 192
- HDMI Audio Format Support:
- LPCM 2CH, LPCM 5.1/7.1CH
- Dolby Digital 5.1 and DTS 5.1
- Dolby TrueHD, and DTS-HD Master Audio
- Analog Audio Output Format Support:
6-channel or 8 channel audio decoded from the LPCM 5.1 or 7.1 input
- Optical Audio Output Format Support:
- LPCM 2CH
- Dolby Digital and DTS
- Power Supply: DC 5V, 2A
- HDMI LPCM audio processor
- Power adapter
- User manual