2-Port USB 2.0 Switch
- Great for sharing a USB device between two computers
This USB 2.0 sharing switch allows up to two
computers to share a single USB device or share multiple USB devices through a
USB hub. Great for setups that require multiple computers sharing a USB Cable
Modem, USB printer, scanner, ZIP drive, and/or other USB peripherals.
In addition this USB 2.0 sharing switch can also be
expanded as a USB KVM switch combined with USB
keyboard/mouse trough a USB hub or a PS/2
KVM switch combined with a PS/2 keyboard/mouse through a USB to PS/2 adapter
cable. You can make it work any way you want !
Two free USB cables type A to type B are included
in the package.
Operated As USB Switch
- 2-port USB switch for sharing devices with
advanced USB device controller built in.
- Push buttons for easy manual selection with two
LED selection status indicators.
- Supports all usb devices like usb printer, usb
scanner, usb hard drive, usb speaker, usb webcam, usb keyboard, usb mouse,
usb card reader and so on.
- Passive Device works with USB 1.0 and USB 2.0.
- Built-in auto-scan mode.
- Fully compatible with both USB 1.1 and USB
- USB bus powered - No external power supply needed.
- With over current protection to insure safety
of your USB peripherals/equipments.
- Easy plug and play. No additional drivers needed.
- Supports Windows, Mac and Linux OS.
- 2 USB cables included in the package.
Operated As USB KVM Switch & PS/2 KVM
- This multi-function sharing switch can also
double as a USB KVM switch or a
PS/2 KVM switch.
- When sharing a set of usb mouse and keyboard
together through a USB hub connected to this switch, this unit instantly
becomes a USB KVM switch, allowing for using single set of USB
keyboard/mouse and a monitor to control two USB computers at the same time.
- When combined with USB to PS/2 adapters (sold
separately), this unit again is turned into a PS/2 KVM switch, allowing two
computers with PS/2 style keyboard and mouse connections to be controlled
from one monitor and one set of PS/2 keyboard/mouse .
- Hot pluggable. Add or remove computers for
maintenance without powering down the switch.
- USB and PS2 keyboard/mouse emulation.
- Easy plug and play operation. No software
driver installation needed.
- Compact dimension to save desk space.
- Manual sharing switch. No external power
||Support USB bus power
||1 type B USB receptacles
||2 Type A USB Receptacles
||Software or push-button
|External Power Supply
||5V/2.5A +/- 5%
||5 ~ 40 degrees (Celsius)
||-20 ~ 60 degrees (Celsius)
- USB 2.0 sharing switch.
- 2 of 5-feet USB cables included. (type A to