4 In 1 Out Composite Video
This 4-port composite video switcher is the perfect solution for anyone
who needs to send four sources of high quality composite video to a single
display such as a TV , video monitor or video recorder without
disconnecting and reconnecting the cables.
It is designed for ease of operation and
maintenance setup. Also beneficial for reducing the wear
and tear on the input connector of your video monitor caused by daily
operations when constantly plugging and unplugging the composite video cables.
This video switch comes with easy rotary dial for
switching between multiple composite
type video signal inputs from standard video devices such as making this unit
the perfect application for
Users can select either one of the 4 composite video sources
connected for output display by simply turning the dial on the front panel so the desired source input
signal can be routed to a regular display such as TV monitor, TV, video projector
This 4-port composite video switcher is is a passive switching device
so no external power supply needed.
- Supports multiple video inputs for up to 4
composite video sources.
- Fast switching between video inputs using
rotary dial on the front panel.
- Works with all standard video devices such
as with composite video connectors.
- Reducing the wear and
tear on the input connector of your video monitor caused by daily
operations when constantly plugging and unplugging the video
- Designed for ease of operation and
- Easy rotary knob for input source selection
from the front panel.
- Easy to install and simple to operate.
- Rugged metal enclosure provides EMI/RFI
- Passive switching device with no external
power supply needed.
- Supports standard composite video at 75 ohm
- Inputs: composite RCA female connector x 4
- Output: composite RCA female connector x 1