Analog Dual TV Tuner With Picture-In-Picture POP Support
This dual TV tuner box can allow users to watch 2 different analog TV channels at the same time with
Picture-In-Picture mode on TV or
video monitor for entertainment, monitoring, presentation or recording purpose.
The 2nd TV channel window is inserted onto the main
TV channel screen in real time as the picture-in-picture presentation.
Users can watch 2 separate TV
or CCTV channels at the same time. Never miss
a move or a theme.
Its Picture-In-Picture split screen style and PIP
video window position can be controlled by using the supplied IR remote controller or push buttons on the front panel.
A fast TV window swap button is also provided for
fast switching between main TV channel screen and PIP screen
This coax cable signal converter provides convenient decoding solution for extracting the video/audio embedded in the RF
signals coming from cable outlets or cable boxes, satellite set top boxes or
CCTV camera/DVR systems.
This device supports all the coax type A/V signal inputs from:
outlet for analog CATV or MATV system
- RF type TV output from cable box,
satellite receiver, or other set top boxes
with TV/RF out ports
- UHF/VHF channel broadcast or
- Modulated CCTV surveillance system
- Cable radio or cable FM station
- RF modulators
Its availability offers cost-efficient solution
and helps for those coax setups found in public A/V broadcast, MATV, SMATV
systems used in campus, classrooms, hotels, condos, hospitals, sports bars,
restaurants or individual residence.
Easy 1-Minute Setup
No initial configuration setup needed. No TV channel scan needed. 100%
hardware operation with easy cable setup.
Full-Frequency UHF VHF CATV Channel Decoding
This dual-channel TV tuner is also a RF coax demodulator for analog modulated RF
It has a full-frequency NTSC TV tuner and able to
decode all standard UHF/VHF TV, CATV channels from RF modulators, cable outlets, cable box, set top
box with TV out.
This product can also
decode those RF coax TV out from satellite receivers and free-to-air set top boxes
into separate RCA video audio feeds for display or recording purpose.
Dual-Channel Frame Synchronizer
This dual TV tuner box is built with 2 TV tuner
modules and provides dual-channel frame synchronized output.
2 TV channels will be decoded and synchronized
accurately so the mixed video output can be displayed simultaneously for smooth and sharp pictures.
Easy Add-On TV Tuner Module
This coax demodulator can be an external TV tuner module for those video monitors with no RF coax inputs.
It is also a great TV tuner
module for projectors, DVR systems or all other video equipments that do not have RF coax
RF Demodulator For Private
MATV System Use
This dual TV tuner can also serve as RF coax demodulator for decoding those
custom-made cable TV channels systems. Customers can use multiple RF modulators
for converting the video outputs from individual video equipments into multiple
custom-made analog TV channels and combined them into one coax cable run for
further distribution between buildings, campus, etc.
Each cable outlet in the loop can
be connected into this tuner box for display or recording by DVR.
2-Channel Split Screen Display
The 2-channel split screen TV video processor can display 2 TV channels in various styles of split-screen
views for presentation.
Both TV channels can be presented in the following
9 matrix screen modes:
- Single-channel full screen
- PIP window screen on upper-left corner
- PIP window screen on upper-right corner
- PIP window screen on lower-left corner
- PIP window screen on lower-right corner
- Horizontal equal-split screen with top/bottom
- Vertical equal-split screen with left/right
- Picture-by-picture screen
- Quad screen window
Fast Swap Between Main/PIP Channel
Main TV screen and the sub TV screen can be exchanged instantly by simply pressing the
swap button on the front panel or IR remote.
This hotkey function is designed to provide fast
switching between the main channel and the sub video channel.
This TV tuner will memorize users' current
in the system buffer
last-minute PIP screen mode
and TV channels will be displayed right away in the same configuration after power cycling or power outage.
IR Remote Control
This external TV tuner can be fully operated and controlled via remote
controller or push buttons on the front panel.
Add/Delete TV Channels
Users can use the supplied IR remote control to program/remove the unwanted
TV channels from the reception. The deleted channel will be skipped when
flipping channel up/down button and can always be added back if needed.
Video Audio Capturing
The decoded video/audio feed for the selected cable TV or satellite TV
channel can be fed into DVD recorder, DVR or other video capture devices.
Video Audio Extension Over Coax Cable
Coaxial cables offer a low-cost solution for long distance signal
transmission line than the typical balun or Cat5 extender.
This RF demodulator can also be combined with RF modulator so they can be used as a video/audio over coax cable extender kit
for many purposes such as CCTV surveillance, multimedia center, etc.
- External TV tuner with picture-in-picture video
generator built in so users can watch 2 analog TV channels at the same
- Professional dual TV tuner and RF coax to RCA
video demodulator for NSTC CATV and aerial UHF/VHF system.
- 2 TV channels can be presented on TV
screen in 9 different split screen
- 9 selectable PIP mode for 2 TV channels or full-screen mode.
- Fast TV channel swap between main TV channel and the PIP
channel via IR remote or manual push button.
- Featured with dual-channel frame synchronizer for smooth video
output with sharp and
clear picture quality.
- The current screen mode and TV channel will be memorized after the
- No need to select the desired screen mode again after
- Full CATV channel frequency support for
CH2 to CH139 (48.25 to 883.25MHz)
- Full aerial VHF/UHF channel support for
CH2 to CH83 (471.25 MHz to 885.25 MHz)
- Great MATV setup solution for all public A/V
broadcast, SMATV systems used in campus, classrooms, hotels, hospitals,
sports bars or restaurants.
- Easy RF input replacement solution for those TVs
with broken coax inputs.
- External TV tuner add-on module for
video monitors, projectors or DVR systems without RF inputs.
- Easy operation via IR remote or push
buttons on the front panel.
- Provides convenient viewing access for coax
signals coming from cable outlets or cable boxes with RF out, satellite
receivers or modulated surveillance systems.
- Perfect for existing modulated camera channels
and works with quad video processors, multiplexers, and DVR's.
- Users have the option to remove the
unwanted TV channels from the reception for parental control or other
- The deleted channel can be skipped when flipping channel up/down
button and can always be added back if needed.
- Supports last channel memory after power-off or power outage. This coax video demodulator will
stay tuned to the last TV channel after being powered off manually or power outage event.
- Multiple units can be daisy chain connected with video multiplexer together.
- This RF demodulator can also be combined with RF modulator for use as a video/audio over coax cable extender kit
for many purposes such as CCTV surveillance, multimedia center, etc.
Digital LED Screen
- TV System Support:
- CATV: CH1 to CH139 (48.25 to 883.25MHz)
- Air UHF/VHF: CH2 to CH83 (471.25 MHz to
- RF Input Level:
-5 to +30 dbmv
Connector: F-Type male x 1
Output Connector: RCA-Type x 1,
1.0Vp-p composite 75 ohms
RCA-Type x 2
- Video Refresh Rate: NTSC
60 fields/sec or PAL 50 fields/sec
- Video Output Resolution:
- NTSC:720×480 pixels
- PAL:720×576 pixels
Operation: By IR remote control or push buttons on the front panel
0 to 40 degrees C
Supply: AC 110V-240V with DC 12V 800mA, Center Positive
- Dual TV tuner unit
- IR remotecontroller
- Power adapter
- User manual