HDMI 4Kx2K LPCM 7.1 Surround Sound Audio Decoder
This professional HDMI audio decoder can decode the digital LPCM 7.1, 5.1 or
2-channel stereo PCM audio embedded
in HDMI into analog surround sound, stereo or digital S/PDIF format so
users can make the most use of their
existing analog surround sound setup for their HDMI devices.
Enjoy the complete digital sonic
presentation through their favorite speaker system while watching the
HD video on big flat panel TV at the same time.
It fully conforms to HDMI standard with full HDCP compliance. The original HD video and audio
are directly passed untouched for deep color, 3D, lip-sync,etc through its HDMI output.
This multi-function HDMI audio processor has a compact and stylish design.
It can be cascaded with HDMI switchers/splitters for achieving larger-scale setup.
No TV Hookup Required
The analog 5.1/7.1 audio output or optical
audio output from this unit remains coming through even when its HDMI output
is not connected with
Easy EDID Switch For Audio Output Mode
This unit is featured with EDID switch on the front panel for manually
selecting audio output mode between multi-channel, stereo
(2CH) and mute:
- Multi Mode: Switch to this audio mode, all RCA ports output 5.1/7.1CH audio. Optical port output 2
channel LPCM digital audio. And HDMI port output has the loop-through of
LPCM 5.1/7.1. [Note]: Source
player and DVD disc must have the capability of providing multi-channel
audio output for this process.
- 2CH Mode: Switch to 2CH mode for the
HDMI source to output LPCM 2-channel audio per the built-in EDID. So both
the front left/right RCA ports, Optical port and HDMI port output stereo
- Mute Mode: Switch to this model, no RCA
and no optical audio output. Only HDMI port has the original digital audio
content passing through.
HDMI Multi-Channel LPCM Audio Decoder
This HDMI audio decoder is a great device for decoding the uncompressed LPCM 5.1 and 7.1 surround sound output embedded from HDMI output of PS4, Wii U, Blue-ray player or other set top boxes into multi-channel analog surround sound for older non-HDMI home AV receiver, amplifier or sound bar system.
[Note]: For Dolby and DTS audio, such bitstream audio can not be decoded by this unit and can only be directly passed through its HDMI output.
This HDMI audio processor delivers high-quality 8 or 6 discrete channels for directional and more realistic sonic
Each one of the 8 RCA terminals will be responsible for individual sound track:
- FL for the front left sound
- FR for the front right sound
- SW for subwoofer
- CEN for the central channel
- SL for the surround left channel
- SR for the surround right channel
- SBL for the rear left surround sound to deliver a directional
- SBR for the rear right surround sound to deliver a directional
Premium 24-Bit 192Khz DAC
This HDMI digital to analog audio processor is built with a 24-bit audio DSP with sampling rate up to 192 KHz.
The decoded analog audio output from this device produces an accurate
bit-for-bit duplicate of sound. Users can fully enjoy the decoded analog output
with all sonic details retained from the original HD movie.
It also has the added benefit of 4K×2K/30Hz and 3D support, allowing full 4K and
1080p resolution video passing through and eliminating the need to downscale the
image for TV.
- Premium HDMI LPCM 5.1 7.1 audio decoder
- Cost-efficient solution for integrating
the new HDMI-based AV equipment into receivers or home theater systems that
are not equipped with digital audio decoderthrough using the
multi-channel cable or fiber optic cable connection.
- Decodes uncompressed HDMI LPCM 7.1 or 5.1 into multi-channel analog surround sound for amp, receiver or
- 24-bit DAC with
sampling rate up to 192 KHz for accurate
bit-for-bit duplicate of sound.
- Enjoy the
decoded audio output with directional sound effects.
- All sonic details are retained
from the original HD feeds after the decoding.
- No HDMI output connection is required to receive audio
from the analog and optical outputs.
- Featured with EDID dip switch for manual control of audio output mode.
- Fully compliant with HDMI 1.3, HDCP 1.1 and DVI 1.1 standards.
- Supports all HD video inputs at 4Kx2K, 1080p, 1080i,720p,
576p and 480p.
- Supports new 36-bit digital video formats in deep color mode from 25MHz to 225MHz (12 bits/color).
- Easy front panel control with LED status indicators.
- Ultra high video amplifier bandwidth up to 2.25Gpbs/ 225 MHz to ensure sharp detailed images and fine audio
- Supports pass-through of deep color, Lip-Sync, Dolby TrueHD, DTS-HD MA and 3D
- Supports CEC.
- Maximum HDMI bandwidth at 300Mhz.
- HDMI Input:
HDMI Type A (19-pin female) x 1
- HDMI Output:
HDMI Type A (19-pin female) x 1
- HDMI Audio Decoding Support:
- LPCM 7.1 and LPCM 5.1
- Audio Outputs:
- Composite RCA out x
7.1, 5.1 surround sound
and 2-channel PCM
- Optical Out x 1
- HDMI Out x 1 for pass-through
of all bitstream audios including Dolby Digital, DTS, Dolby/DTS
HD Master Audio
- Video Color Support:
24-bit/30-bit/36-bit deep color
- Video Input Resolution
576p, 720p, 1080i, 1080p, 4K/30Hz
- HDMI Bandwidth: 300Mhz
- DAC Sampling
Range: 32 ~ 192 kHz
- DAC Bit
Rate Range: 16 ~ 24 Bit
>= 90 dB
- Power Supply:
110-240V AC input with 5V/2A DC output
- HDMI multi-channel audio processor
- AC/DC power adapter
- User manual