Composite BNC S-Video To VGA 1920x1200 Converter Scaler
This analog video to VGA converter allows users to watch standard videos at high resolution on a LCD monitor, projector and all other LCD/TFT flat panel displays with VGA
This converter accepts composite BNC type video, S-Video and VGA inputs plugged in at the same time with selectable VGA output resolutions for
sharp and crystal clear images.
There are total of 11 selectable VGA output pixel resolutions, from 800x600 to
1920x1200 pixels maximum.
The setup is easy and conversion is all automatic
in real time process. Simply connect your analog video sources such as DVD player, camcorder, video game console, satellite receiver or CCTV camera to this converter and then connect the VGA output from this converter to
LCD monitor or projector for display.
Real Time Sharp Image Output
This vide to VGA scaler is a premium video line doubler solution
by converting interlaced video into progressive scan type for users to enjoy supreme high VGA pictures pp to 1920x1200 pixels with vivid color on the screen.
The video signal conversion is done automatically in real time so there will be no timing issue or frame lags on its output video. If users need to pass the audio from the video device to the destination display, there will be no out of sync issue between the video and audio when keeping this converter in the setup.
Multiple Video Inputs
This composite video to VGA converter offers total of 3 video inputs including 1 BNC input, 1 s-video input and 1 VGA pass-through. Users can connect
2 video devices and 1 PC to this converter at the same time without unplugging or switching cables between your video devices.
A input switch button is available on the converter for users to toggle through composite BNC input, S-video input and VGA loop-through with ease.
Scalable VGA Output Resolutions
This converter will up-convert the analog video to various kinds of high
resolution VGA at user's selection. The supported VGA output picture resolutions
- 800x600 pixels at 60/75Hz
- 1024x768 pixels at 60Hz
- 1280x1024 pixels at 60Hz
- 1280x720 pixels at 60Hz
- 1360x768 pixels at 60Hz
- 1440x900 pixels at 60Hz
- 1600x1200 pixels at 60Hz
- 1680x1050 pixels at 60Hz
- 1920x1080 pixels at 60Hz
- 1920x1200 pixels at 60Hz
3D Motion Adaptive De-interlacing
With the motion adaptive de-interlacing technology, this unit easily converts the interlaced TV video signals into progressive ones (scanned every line in sequential order), resulting in much less flickering.
This unit also adopts a variety of new technologies including 3D Y/C separation comb filter, motion adaptive noise
reduction, 3:2/2:2 pull down conversion for film and graphic mode for the sharp and clear image quality.
Manual Color Adjustment
The built-in video processor provides manual adjustments on all color elements for the picture output quality so users can always get the optimal performance.
A color adjustment menu button located on the side of the converter allows users to perform manual adjustment on brightness,
color, hue and saturation level as needed.
This video to VGA converter provide a cost-saving solution by using computer LED monitor or projector as an extra TV screen for high-resolution display. Computer monitors/projector have much higher resolutions than the traditional analog TV units. The viewing result is even better with a LCD monitor. And you save space and money, and it looks great.
- Advanced analog video to VGA up-converter with supreme high VGA/RGBHV output up to 1920x1200
- Converts all analog composite video signals into progressive type VGA signals.
- Supports 1 composite BNC or RCA video input, 1
S-Video input and 1 VGA pass-through.
- Supports total of 11 VGA output resolutions,
ranging from 800x600 to the supreme high 1920x1200 pixels.
- Real time progressive scan VGA output.
- Easy input source selection via push button.
- Easy manual selection for desired VGA output
resolution for display.
- Automatic color adjustment.
- Supports all CCTV surveillance cameras and DVR
system for real time monitoring.
- Supports all video game consoles such as
PS2, Xbox for real-time play on VGA monitor.
- Motion adaptive 3D Y/C separation comb filter built in.
- Supports 3D motion adaptive de-interlacer to minimize jagged edges on angled lines for
sharper and more stable image output.
- Auto 3:2 and 2:2 pull-down conversion for film and graphic mode.
- Automatic NTSC, PAL, SEAM video input detection
- 110V to 240V switching power for worldwide power use.
- Compact design suitable for saving space and portable use.
- Composite BNC or RCA connector for input 1
- S-Video connector for input 2
- VGA connector for input 3
VGA D-sub 15-pin connector for
- 800x600 at 60/75Hz
- 1024x768 at 60Hz
- 1280x1024 at 60Hz
- 1280x720 at 60Hz
- 1360x768 at 60Hz
- 1440x900 at 60Hz
- 1600x1200 at 60Hz
- 1680x1050 at 60Hz
- 1920x1080 at 60Hz
- 1920x1200 at 60Hz
- Video input button for selecting
Composite BNC or RCA, S-Video or VGA
- Color element adjustment menu for
Brightness, Color, Saturation, Hue level control
- Picture mode selection button for User
mode, Standard mode, Vivid mode, Soft mode
- VGA output resolution button for
selecting different VGA pixel for output screen
110mm x 56mm x 36mm
100V - 240V 50/60 Hz with DC 5V 1A
- Video converter unit
- AC/DC power adapter
- User manual