2-Channel Composite BNC Video Audio Balun Extender Over Cat5 Cat5E Cat6 Cable
This video audio balun allows you to transmit single video audio or dual BNC video feeds up to 250 feet using a low-cost Cat5/Cat5e/Cat-6 Ethernet cable run.
Many new homes already contain structured cabling systems of inexpensive Ethernet network cable. Now you can take advantage of such existing wiring by
adding this video audio extender balun into your existing in-wall wiring, and transmits the analog video signal over the Cat5/Cat5e/Cat-6 wire, rather than rewiring your home in order to send these signals from room to room.
This BNC video audio extender kit is used in pair. Each standard package contains one local video transmitter module and one receiver module, allowing
users to make out-of-the-way connections from two cameras or DVR systems or home video sources to a
surveillance monitor, CCTV DVR or TV at distance for further distribution and integration.
Perfect and cost-effective video audio cabling solution for extending two standard video signals simultaneously for longer distance transmission and for a nice and neat setup
, which is a must for all professional installers. This video balun fits with various applications such as:
- Public video broadcasting such as air ports, train stations, retail stores
- Security video surveillance
- Information kiosks or administrative consoles for
control rooms and multimedia centers
- Tradeshows, hospitals, auditorium and command rooms
- Classrooms, training center and conference room
- Live stage events
The installation of this BNC A/V extender kit is super easy. It is all just plug and play by connecting cables
between video sources, local transmitter module, remote receiver module and video receiving equipments. Absolutely no setting or configuration needed
The local transmitter connects to a standard video source such as CCTV camera, set top box, DVR etc. The receiver unit should be placed at the remote location for connection with equipments such as TV, DVR, video monitor/projector, video recorder, etc.
At last, the transmitter and receiver unit can then be linked using standard Cat5e or Cat6 cable so the installation is all done.
Low-Cost Cable Solution Maximum Flexibility
Cat5/Cat6 twisted pair cables are widely popular and already wired in many households, corporate buildings and campus, resulting in lower cost due to the mass production. And users can easily customize the cable length as needed at any time, eliminates logistics problems of having custom length of video cables
made in advance.
In addition, CAT-5 and CAT-6 twisted pair cables are also more flexible than regular coaxial and RCA cables.
They are easier to be hidden away in offices, buildings and behind walls for ultimate flexibility. Nice and neat setup is also a must for all professional installers.
Long Range Video Signal Transmission
This 2-channel BNC video extender can transmit standard composite video feed for over 250-feet cable run while maintaining superior image integrity
with the same sharp and clear quality outputs all the way as the original inputs.
Absolutely no signal loss, no noise and no signal quality degrading after the long cable run.
Extending Audio Signal Transmission
This video over cat5 cat6 extender kit can also be used for extending audio signal along with video too. Users can utilize this A/V balun for extending single video feed with one mono RCA audio or solely for extending stereo Left/Right channels or two separate mono audio channels depending on the installation. Use it as needed for the setup !
No External Power Supply Needed
This A/V extender kit uses the passive circuitry design. So it is self bus-powered with no external power supply needed for the operation in both transmitter unit and receiver unit.
- Perfect and cost-effective video signal extension solution for transmitting BNC type video and/or audio signal over long distance using low-costvCAT-5, CAT-5e or CAT-6 Ethernet cable.
- Supports simultaneous connection with 2 separate BNC or RCA video devices for transmission at the same time.
- Great extender kit for audio signa l too.
- Also extending single video feed with one mono RCA audio together or solely for extending stereo Left/Right channels or two
separate mono audio channels depending on the installation.
- Maximum signal transmission distance up to 250 feet.
- Ethernet cables are easier to install and more flexible than other coaxial or BNC cables.
- Twisted pair network cabling provides added protection against outside interference and increases
- Original video picture quality will be retained all the way during the extension/transmission.
- No signal loss and no degradation after the long cable run.
- Passive circuitry with self bus-powered so no external power supply needed for the operation in both transmitter unit and receiver unit.
- Fully plug and play.
Video Input Connector: BNC/RCA male x 2
Video Out Connector: BNC/RCA male x 2
- RJ45 Connector: 2 ( 1 for transmitter and 1 for receiver unit)
- Max Transmission Distance: 250 feet
- Bandwidth: 10 Hz to 50 kHz +/-3 dB
- Operating Temperature: -10C ~ +50C
- Environment Humidity: 0 ~ 95%
- Wire Type: UTP Category 5, 5e, or 6
- Operating Temperature: -10°C to 70°C
- A/V transmitter module x 1
- A/V receiver module x 1