Composite RCA S-Video To HDMI Scaler
This advanced video scaler is designed to up convert analog composite
video and S-Video(Y/C) type input to HDMI resolution up to 1080p or computer DVI
RGB resolution up to 1600x1200 pixels.
All the analog interlaced 480i type videos can be enhanced to sharp and detailed
images in HDMI format and HD resolution. Featured with advanced video data processing for most natural and cinema quality
video for output images.
This video up converter is suitable for
applications in converting the NTSC or PAL output from VCR/DVD player, cable box, satellite receiver,
video game console, CCTV camera or all other standard video devices to digital type for display.
Selectable Video Input
This HDMI converter supports dual video inputs, 1 composite RCA and a S-Video input. The video input button is on the top panel of this
unit for easy switching between composite RCA type and SV type.
Selectable Video Output Resolution
An output video type switch is located on the side of this unit. Users simply set the output video mode switch
between PC DVI mode or HDMI mode for output.
Another dip switch located on the output end is for selecting the desired video resolution
for output as needed.
Advanced Video Conversion
This video scaler uses advanced HD video processor with powerful 3D digital comb filter for digitally encoded images with vivid color depth.
Its auto noise reduction process helps minimize artifacts and other video noises caused by unsynchronized video pluses.
Multi-Format Analog Video To DVI HDMI Scaler
With the built-in supreme HD video engine, this digital HDMI video processor is able to accommodate all digital and analog video inputs and up converts them
into digital HDMI or DVI signals for optimized image quality and sensational
results with the following performance:
- Composite Video To HDMI DVI: Up-convert composite analog video to HDMI type at 1080p or DVI type at UXGA 1600x1200 pixels max.
- Y/C S-Video To HDMI DVI: Up-convert S-Video to HDMI type at 1080p or DVI type at UXGA 1600x1200 pixels max.
Stereo To HDMI Audio Encoding
The 2-channel stereo sound can be encoded accurately with the processed HDMI video for output together in sync for HDTV set, A/V receiver or home theater
system. In addition, this HDMI converter supports automatic lip sync restorer ensures that audio and video are synchronized during conversion.
Users may simply encode analog sound to digital audio via this HDMI converter for further integration with HDMI switcher or
receiver for further broadcasting.
Sharp Image Quality
With operating frequency of up to 165MHz, output images are crystal clear and detailed. Enjoy the vivid color information with full color depth being
presented on your big screen TV or projector.
3D Motion Adaptive De-Interlacing
This digital video scaler adopts the latest 3D motion adaptive de-interlace processing, which can help eliminate the jagged edges of TV or DVD videos and
improve the clarity and sharpness of the overall image.
- Cost efficient solution for converting composite RCA or s-video to high resolution video signals for sharp and detailed display.
- Supports advanced video data processing for most natural and cinema quality video for output images.
- Maximum HDMI output up to HD 1080p or RGB at 1600x1200 pixels.
- Featured with premium frame-based motion adaptive De-interlacer for improving the existing standard definition video Input.
- Supports auto noise reduction.
- Automatic 2:2/3:2 film mode detection.
- Real time video output so the audio output from the source device can always be in sync with the converted video output
from this scaler accurately.
- 50/60 Hz frame rate conversion ensures glitch-free display.
- NTSC and PAL are supported and automatically detected.
- Backwards compatible with all DVI monitor
displays via using HDMI to DVI adapter or adapter cable.
- 100-240VAC power adapter supplied.
Support: NTSC + PAL
- Video Inputs:
- Composite RCA x 1
- S-Video x 1
Output: HDMI female x 1
- Audio Input: 3.5mm stereo mini x 1
- Video Output Resolutions:
- 1024x768 (XGA)
- 1280x1024 (SXGA)
- 1600x1200 (UXGA)
- 480p / 576p
- 32 - 104 F for operation
- -4 to 140 F for storage
- 110-240V AC power input
- 5V DC, 1A output
- Video converter
- Power adapter
- User manual