4-Channel USB DVR Video Surveillance Adapter
This 4-channel USB video capture device turns your PC into a full video surveillance system and a cost-effective solution to replace commercial VCR tape recorder. This PC-based surveillance system allows you to connect 4 video cameras and display all camera channel on your PC.
The camera software bundled in the package allows users to record cameras in digital video format or take still images of the incident. It can also
produce an audible siren sound from your PC speaker when camera feed is lost.
This USB DVR surveillance system provides the multi-tasking surveillance setup for live monitoring and recording at the same time, great safety system for your home use.
It can work all wired or wireless CCTV cameras and all other video camera systems. For a fast, easy, and economical home security solution, this USB DVR is the product of choice.
After plugging this USB video adapter into a USB 2.0 port of your computer and install the driver and DVR software, you turn your PC hardware instantly into a personal video recorder and multimedia player.
USB Quad Video Display
This USB quad video processor provides high-quality split screen output for instant multiple video channel display, live monitoring or recording purpose. Great tool for integration with video monitoring or video capturing systems.
This USB quad video processor supports the following screen modes:
- Quad screen for 4 channels displayed in 4 quadrants on the screen.
- PIP screen mode with one main channel with overlay of three sub channels.
- Full-screen single camera channel display.
Easy DVR Software Operation
The camera software allows users to record cameras into digital video format or take still images of the incident. Siren sound will be initialized through the PC speaker when camera feed is lost.
Time/Date Stamp Support
This 4-channel USB DVR system supports date/time stamping on display and video recording. Users can select to display date, time or channel
description on video channels for display and capturing sessions.
This USB video surveillance device supports snap shot function, which can be manually performed as needed or automatically enabled by timer when monitoring live images. Sharp and clear still images can be saved in the PC hard drive for reviews.
Editable Video Channel ID
Users can name and rename each camera channel from the onscreen camera setting at any time for status display and recording purpose.
Video Channel Color Adjustment
Each camera video color quality is adjustable from the screen setup. Users have adjustments such as brightness, contrast, hue, saturation and sharpness control for each individual camera channel.
Camera Loss Alert
Users have option in the DVR software to set up camera loss alert by both email notice and alarm sound through PC speakers in case someone tries to damage cameras on purpose. Alert email can also be sent to users when away from the house. If users are on the site, they can be notified by the siren sound from the PC speakers.
- 4-channel surveillance DVR system, windows-based for displaying or recording video on your PC.
- Watch 4 different
video displays on one screen or switching between different camera
- Easy video surveillance recording unit for desktop/laptop pc with high speed USB 2.0 port.
- Supports all wired video cameras or wireless camera receivers with BNC or RCA connectors.
- PC-based digital video recorder for recording feeds from any home A/V devices including satellite receiver,
DVD player, VCR, camcorder or game console and store the recorded content into the hard drive for playback or further DVD production.
- Captures high quality video/audio feeds or still images via video cameras connected through USB port.
- Maximum display/recording rate is 30 fps in NTSC or 25 fps in PAL format for total of
- Audible alarm sound through PC speaker.
- Supports time/date stamping for display and video recording.
- Supports digital video recording formats in AVI.
- Supports quad screen, split screen and full screen display modes.
- Timed snap shot feature for taking still images in JPEG format on any selected channel.
- USB bus powered. No external power required.
- Supports Windows 2000, XP, Vista, Win7.
- Video Inputs: Composite RCA x 4
- Audio Input: Composite RCA x 1
- Video System Support: NTSC, PAL
- Video Capture/Display Rate: Maximum total of 30fps for NTSC or 25fps for PAL.
- Video Recording Format: AVI
- Snap Shot: Manually enabled or auto timer-enabled when monitoring live image.
- Still Image Format: JPEG
- Image Quality: Support brightness/contract/tint/saturation adjustment.
- Windows OS Support: Windows 2000, XP, Vista, Win7.
- Hardware Requirements:
- Pentium4 or faster CPU processor
- 512 MB RAM
- Microsoft DirectX 9.0
- Available USB 2.0 port
- 4-channel USB DVR adapter
- Driver/DVR software cd disc