Digital Video Recorder With Micro SD Input + RCA A/V Loop-Thru + HDMI Output
This stand alone digital video recorder allows users to record
analog composite RCA video audio into digital AVI file format and saved into a micro SD or TF card of
It is a full-featured and high performance DVR Recorder with no computer hookup required.
Users can convert their old video tapes or camcorder tapes to digital format with just a click of the button.
This recorder can also allow users to monitor
what is recorded through its HDMI output and composite RCA A/V output to HDTV or video monitor
while recording is performed at the same time.
Smooth recoding speed at 9.3MB/mine or
Analog SD Composite RCA A/V Recording
Recording format is in AVI and recording quality at
480p or 720x480 pixels at 30fps for NTSC or 576i/720x576 pixels for PAL.
This digital video recorder can record standard composite video output from
any analog source such as DVD/VCR player, video camera, surveillance DVR, etc and save the recording into a micro SD card.
[Note]: The maximum size of the micro SD card supported is 16GB. Micro
SD or TF memory card can only be in FAT32 or exFAT. NTFS format is NOT supported.
Digitize Analog Video Collection To DVD
This analog video audio recorder
provides users with easy solution for digitizing their VHS tapes and other
analog video contents into digital AVI format for
- permanent collection
- disc production
- further editing via 3rd party video software
before your tapes get worn out and no longer viewable
- upload the saved video feed to YouTube or other
video streaming server for broadcasting on the internet
Live Game Recorder
Users can play and record games full screen at the same time, preserving smooth gameplay - especially for fast-moving FPS and sports games.
Any video game console with composite RCA A/V
output such as PS2, PS3, Xbox one, Xbox 360 and Wii can be recorded through this
device into the memory card.
Simultaneous HDMI Output And RCA A/V
This video recorder is featured with a HDMI output and RCA video audio
pass-through so users can see what is being recorded on TV or HDMI monitor in
real time with no lags.
USB Hookup With PC For Playback Or Data
Once recording is completed, users can play back the recorded file on any media player
or computer or transfer footage into computer for further editing and other post production works for multimedia applications, disc production and visual enjoyment.
Advanced A/D Conversion
This digital video recorder adopts
the advanced analog to digital conversion so the captured video is error free
with optimal color and clarity.
- Stand alone digital video recorder with HDMI
output and composite RCA video/aduio pass-through.
- Easy REC push button operation with no PC operation required.
No driver and software needed.
- Recording analog video recording into digital
- Adopts the advanced analog
to digital 10-bit conversion so the captured video is error free with
optimal color and clarity.
- Supports smooth recoding speed at 9.3MB/mine or
- Easy way to digitize analog video from VHS
tapes, V8/Hi8 tapes or game play themes.
- Recorded video footage is saved directly into
micro SD card or TF card up to 16GB.
- Featured with a HDMI output and RCA video
audio pass-through so users can see what is being recorded on TV or HDMI
monitor in real time with no lags.
- Play favorite video games while capturing your best
- Supports worldwide NSTC and
PAL video systems.
- Dual power supply by
either USB bus powered or DC powered.
- Video/Audio Input: RCA x1 + Stereo L/R
- Video/Audio Output:
- RCA x3 via 3.5mm AV adapter cable
- Recording Video Format: AVI
- Recoding Storage Media: Micro SD card
- Recording Quality:
- NTSC: 480i or 720x480 pixels at 30fps
- PAL: 576i or 720x576 pixels at 25 fps
- Recording Speed: 9.3MB/Minute or
- Recorded File: 1.5GB per file maximum
- Video Data Transfer: USB 2.0
- Memory Card Support:
- maximum size: 16GB
- card format support: FAT32 and exFAT (
NTFS format not supported)
- Power Supply: DC 5V/1A or USB
- Digital video recorder unit
- RCA A/V output adapter cable x 1
- Mini USB to USB cable x 1
- 5V USB to AC power charger
- User manual