All-In-1 HDMI HD SD
Digital Video Recorder With Video Editor Software
This stand alone HD DVR recorder allows user to record their favorite video game play, cable channels, computer HDMI DVI or other HD
or SD content at HD resolution.
It is a full-featured stand alone HD DVR Recorder with no computer hookup required. Featured with supreme quality H.264 HD hardware encoder.
The recording quality is selectable at 720p or
1080p. Any HD or SD video device can be captured into H.264 MPEG-4 format with less storage drive space needed and retaining same crisp clear images and sounds.
The recorded HD video files are stored directly onto a portable USB hard drive or USB pen drive. A 16 GB USB flash thumb drive or hard drive can
hold approximately 2 hours of footage at full 1080p resolution.
This digital HD recorder package also provides easy-to-use video software with editing and publishing tools for users to edit or combine recorded
videos or adding transitions, digital effects, video text, titles, digital photos and more for creating new movies before export, disc production or sharing videos on Youtube or
online video streaming.
Stand Alone HD Video Recorder
This HD video recorder has a 200MHz 32-bit CPU with 512MB RAM + 256M DDR2 ROM built in and HDMI 1.4a output.
Featured with a HDMI input, a component YPbPr/YUV video input, a RCA A/V input with a HDMI output/pass-through so users can see
what is being captured on TV or HDMI monitor in real time with no lags.
HDMI DVI Video Recording
Users can use this HD DVR for recording HDMI or DVI output from computer, HD media player, PS4, multimedia server,
or others into digital files for education, training, tutorial, presentation or entertainment purpose.
This HDMI DVI recorder has H.264 hardware encoder built in, which
using much less(1/3) of the space what MPEG-2 DVD file takes. This means users can enjoy stunning HD
quality video without huge storage drive space.
This stand alone HD DVR unit supports recording in 720p
or 1080p with HDMI output as the pass-through for monitoring purpose.
Other video formats such as such as AVI, MPEG1, MPEG2, WMV, QTMOV, ASF can be converted and exported by using the video software supplied or other 3rd party video software to convert from the recorded files.
[Note]: This device will not allow recording HDMI content with HDCP encrypted from commercial sources such as blu-ray player, HD cable box, PS3, etc. In such case please use component video output from such HDMI source for HD video recording.
HD Component YPbPr Video Recording
Users can also use this HD DVR for recording component YPbPr video output from all HD
video sources. Recording by using component video feeds has the same premium image quality as by
This DVR supports all SD and HD component video recording in
720p or 1080p with HDMI output as the pass-through.
Analog SD Composite RCA A/V Recording
This digital video recorder can also record standard RCA video input
from analog source such as DVD/VCR player, video camera such as CCTV cam,
camcorder, surveillance DVR or other analog video devices.
Video recording done in 720p or 1080p with HDMI
output as the pass-through. Enjoy stunning HD video captured at the same high definition pixels.
Live HD Game Recorder
Users can play and record games full screen at the same time, preserving smooth gameplay - especially for fast-moving FPS and sports games.
Any video game console with component video output such as PS3, Xbox one, Xbox 360 and Wii U or newer PS4 with HDMI output can be recorded through this DVR recorder into external USB storage device for playback or disc production later.
Full-Function Video/Audio Editor
The bundled video editing software provides users
with tools to record/import videos, create movies with digital effects or adding
transition or editing.
The video editor uses a storyboard screen with timeline for video construction. Users can easily add still images,
text, transitional effects, vocals, video clips to each spot on the Storyboard
before being merged/finalized for export for online streaming or disc production
Users have options to convert the recorded video files into various output formats such as AVI, ASF, MP4, MPEG1, MPEG2, WMV, QTMOV, etc for
playback on devices such as Apple TV, iPhone, iPad, iPod, PSP, PS3, Xbox and many other mobile devices.
|Video Capture Module Screen
|Video Editor Module Screen
File Production Screen
Add Text Subtitles And Authoring Videos
The video text function of the software provides an easy interface for users to type in the text content
with selectable font style, size, position, color for the title text or subtitle directly on the preview window.
The authoring function is handy when making discs with menus, chapters and scene selection. Simply follow the steps or use the
provided templates before burning your content to VCD or DVD disc.
- Stand alone HD SD video recorder with
hardware video scaling engine built in.
- Built with 200MHz 32-bit CPU with 512MB RAM + 256M DDR2 ROM.
- Real-time HD video capture using H.264/MP4 AAC hardware encoder so less file size and less storage drive space
- Featured with a HDMI input, a component YPbPr/YUV video input, a RCA A/V input with a HDMI output/pass-through so users can see
what is being captured on TV or HDMI monitor in real time with no lags.
- Recording HDMI or component video or composite
RCA video into sharp and clear MPEG4 format.
- Recorded video footage is saved directly into any
USB external hard drive, USB pen drive or flash drive prepared in
- Compliant with HDMI 1.4a and HDCP 1.4 copy
- Supports all HDMI, DVI and component YPbPr/YUV
video inputs at 1080p, 1080i, 720p, 576p/576i and 480p/480i.
- Selectable HD recording quality at 720p or 1080p.
- Supports HDMI output/pass-through so users can view the HD videos while recording performed simultaneously.
- Easy REC push button operation with no PC operation required
and no configuration
- Capturing best moves when playing favorite games.
- Full-featured video editing/authoring software included for further video
- Supports software video encoding into various formats
such as AVI, ASF, MPEG1, MPEG2, MP4,
WMV, QTMOV, etc.
- Export files compatible with Apple TV, iPhone,
iPad, iPod, MP4, Xbox360, PSP, PS3, Xbox and many other mobile devices.
- Supports worldwide NSTC and PAL video systems.
- Universal power supply for AC
power input from 110V to 240V.
- CPU: 200MHz 32-bit, video scaling engine
- RAM Size: 512MB RAM + 256M DDR2
ROM built in.
- Video Input:
- HDMI x 1, supporting
V1.3, V1.4a, HDCP 1.4, DVI 1.0
- Component YPbPr video input
x1 via 3 RCA jacks
- Composite RCA video input x 1 via RCA
- Audio Input:Stereo
RCA L/R input via RCA jack
- Video Audio Output: HDMI
1.4a x 1
- USB Interface: USB 2.0 host for
plug-in of USB flash drive or external USB hard drive
- Input Resolution Support: 480i/480p, 576i/576p,
720p, 1080i/1080p or 1920 x 1080 pixels
- Recording Quality: 720p or 1080p
- Recorded File: 2GB per file maximum
- Recording RAW Video Format:
- Export Video Format: AVI, ASF, MPEG1, MPEG2,
MP4, WMV, QTMOV, etc via software supplied
- Recording Audio Format: ADPCM, MPEG Audio, AAC-LC
- Recording Speed: 140MB/minute, 8.4GB/hour maximum
- Power Supply: AC 110V-240V input with DC
output at 5V 2A
- DM280X digital video recorder unit
- Video editing software CD disc
- AC power adapter
- User manual