Composite RCA S-Video To USB DVR Adapter For
This USB video audio capture device turns your PC into a full-featured video recorder, editor and player, a must-have audio video adapter
for empowering your computer with analog video/ audio inputs so you can digitize
video/audio feeds with recording, editing, post production and visual
This hardware/software bundle provides users of all levels with simple tool
for capturing video audio outputs from from
VCR/DVD player, camcorder, surveillance camera, cable box, satellite receiver, game console and so on can be
sent to computer in real time.
This USB A/V capture device fully supports Windows
and Mac OS.
PC-Based Digital Video Recorder Encoder
This video adapter doubles as an advanced PC-based
DVR for recording feeds from
all A/V devices.
User can choose various video
formats to save the recording session.
The supported video
formats for saving the recorded footage includes the popular AVI, MPEG4, MPEG1, MPEG2, ASF, WMV and QuickTime MOV formats.
Digitize Analog Video Collection To DVD
This USB video audio
capture package provides users with easy solution for digitizing your VHS tapes and other analog video contents into digital format for DVD production or play on your mobile devices
such as iPhone, iPad, iPod, MP3/MP4 player and so on.
Enjoy viewing video playback from your PC, media player or smart phone screen or record
the live feeds into your PC hard drive for collection and storage. Full screen display in preview/capture mode.
Full-Function Video/Audio Editor
The editor function of the video software allows users to assemble various components together with captured video
feeds for creating new video clips.
he components to be added into a new video clip can be still images, video files, audio soundtracks, video text, subtitles, scene transitions, and special effects.
All of the components on the Storyboard are swappable, meaning you can click and drag them to swap them with other
components. It makes it easy to rearrange video clips and still images, or swap transitions from one spot to another.
|Video Capture Module Screen
|Video Editor Module Screen
File Production Screen
Surveillance Camera Live View On PC Screen
This USB video capture device is also great for displaying live camera pictures on
computer screen without a TV or video monitor needed. Users can
connect any type of video camera such as CCTV surveillance camera, wireless camera, microscope camera or camcorder to
computer and start seeing camera pictures on monitor screen in real time for monitoring or recording purpose.
Regular video camera can be used a web cam through the help of this USB video adapter.
Support Snapshot Function
Users can take snapshot images at any video frame in BMP format via the push button on this usb grabber unit or via the snapshot button from the video
software supplied in the package.
Mac OS Support
This USB video capture device fully supports Mac OS in addition to MS
Windows. The standard package provides video capture software for both Mac and
Users can transfer video to their Mac from a VCR,
DVD player, DVR, camcorder, video camera, game console or any other
analogue video device and save the recording in high quality H.264, MPEG4 or
other Apple's DV file formats.
The recorded video feeds can be added to iTune or
sync with your iPad, iPhone and Apple TV or edit it right away in iMovie or
Windows Live Movie Maker. and can be edited in iMovie or Windows Live
Movie Maker without re-encoding
- Fast and easy solution for expanding computer with
RCA, S-Video and stereo L/R audio inputs.
- Smooth video/audio transfer through high speed USB 2.0 connection.
- Advanced USB digital video recorder for recording
home A/V devices such as cable box, satellite receiver, DVD/VCR player,
game console, CCTV camera, etc. and store the recorded content into the hard drive for playback or further DVD production.
- Surveillance camera live view on PC screen.
- Great USB video encoder, recorder, editor for
analog video devices for PC and Mac users.
- The easy-to-use video software assists users
high impact multimedia content for great visual aide, business presentation, educational training or
streaming on the internet.
- Supports all NTSC and PAL inputs for recording
in comprehensive video formats including AVI, MPEG4, MPEG1, MPEG2, ASF, WMV and QuickTime MOV
for PC users.
- Captures video in high-resolution H.264,
MPEG4 or other apple DV digital formats – ready for iPad, iMovie and
- Support BMP format for still picture capturing.
- Users can take snapshot images at any video theme via the push button on the usb unit or via the software snapshot button.
- Supports direct disc production in selectable VCD, SVCD and DVD format.
- Supports video editing function such as adding
images, video files, soundtracks, text, subtitles, and digital effects onto captured video footage for creating high impact multimedia content for great visual aide, presentation, training, streaming/broadcasting or personal hobby.
- Supports video text overlay function allowing users to type in the text messages or subtitles onto video themes during the post production
and customize the font style, size, position, color on the preview window.
- Supports DVD authoring function for create professional DVD video discs
with menus and chapters.
- Supports both 16:9 wide-screen and 4:3 video ratio.
- Supports color element adjustment controls
including Brightness, Contrast, Hue, and Saturation.
- Supports high quality video recording resolution: NTSC 720x480 at 30fps or PAL 720x576 at 25fps.
- Supports Windows 10, Win8/8.1, Win7, Vista and XP for PC
- Supports Mac
OS X 10.4.7 or later for Apple computers.
- Device Interface: USB 2.0
- Audio/Video Inputs:
- Standard video input via
- S-Video input via mini Din 4-Pin jack
- Audio input via RCA left/right
- Max Video Capture Resolution:
- NTSC: 720x480 pixels at
- PAL: 720x576 pixels at
- Video System Support: NTSC
- Video Recording Format Support:
- MPEG1, MPEG2, MPEG4
- VCD, SVCD, DVD
- Audio Sampling Rate: 24Khz, 44.1Khz, 48Khz
- Audio Bit Rate: 64Kbps, 96Kbps, 128Kbps,
160Kbps, 192Kbps, 256Kbps, 320Kbps
- USB powered operation
- OS Support:
- Windows 10, Win8/8.1, Win7, Vista and XP
OS X 10.4.7 or later - 10.5,10.6,10.7,10.8
- USB DVR adapter unit
- User manual
- Driver/Video software CD disc