Premium HDMI To USB 2.0 Video Frame Grabber Capture Dongle For Windows Mac Linux
This USB HDMI video capture device allows users to capture HD video audio from HDMI
device into computer through USB 2.0 interface with no latency.
This premium USB video capture dongle is a high performance
DVR adapter, essential HD video capture tool for computer users to host web meetings, video
conferencing or live video streaming.
4K or 3840x2160 pixels HDMI input resolution with max 1080p/60Hz output resolution.
Recommended for use in systems running Mac OS X
10.9 or later, Windows OS in Win 10, Win8/8.1, Win7 or Linux OS.
HDMI DVI Video Recording
Users can use this HDMI video capture adapter for recording HDMI or DVI output from computer,
HD camera/camcorder, HD game console or other HDMI DVI equipments into
digital files for education, training, tutorial, presentation or entertainment
It can support both HD and computer RGB input
resolutions ranging from:
- HD input resolutions: 480i/480p, 576i/576p,
720p, 1080i, 1080p and up to 4K at 3840x2160 pixels.
- Computer RGB input: from 640x480 to 3840x2160 pixels.
Smooth HD Video Streaming With No Latency
There is no latency or delay when you are making a live video streaming and can be
sync to a
large-screen HDTV if your computer has HDMI output.
Lightning Fast 60FPS Video Transfer
Now running at lightning fast speed, this DM606 model is able to transfer
uncompressed video into your computer in 1080p resolution at 60Mhz.
Easy Setup And UVC Technology
This USB-based HDMI video capture dongle
adopts the latest UVC technology so it is
and play, no driver installation needed.
Broad Compatibility With 3rd Party Video
This HDMI video capture adapter works with many free third-party video
capture software and streaming software such as OBS, VLC, AMCap, XSplit and so on.
Live HD Game Recorder
Users can stream and record their finest gameplay and personal moments and share
them on Twitch or YouTube with this device.
Gameplay from PS4, Xbox One or Nintendo Switch can be recorded through this HDMI capture
dongle and saved into computer.
- High performance computer-based HDMI DVR
adapter for capturing HD footage from computer, HD camera/camcorder, HD game
console, etc. into digital files for all entertainment or post
- Essential HD video capture tool for
computer users to host web meetings, video conferencing or live video
- Capture favorite gameplay from game console
or personal moments from camcorder and share them online with this
- Fully plug-and-play with no driver
- Works with many free 3rd-party video capture
software and streaming software such as OBS, VLC, AMCap, XSplit and so on.
- Supports maximum
4K or 3840x2160 pixels HDMI input resolution with max 1080p/60Hz output
- Compliant with HDMI and HDCP copy protection.
- Support use in Mac OS X 10.9 or later, Windows
OS in Win 10, Win8/8.1, Win7 and Linux OS.
- HD Input: HDMI x 1
- USB Interface: USB 2.0
- Recording Resolution Support
- 480p/480i or 720 x 480 pixels at 60Hz
- 576p/576i or 720 x 576 pixels at 50Hz
- 720p at 50/60Hz or 1280 x 720 pixels at 50/60Hz
- 1080p at 24/25/30/60 Hz or 1920 x 1080 pixels at 24/25/30/60 Hz
- Recording RAW Video Format: AVI or
MP4(H.264/AAC) depending on the video software used
- Video System Support: NTSC and PAL
- Power Supply: USB bus-powered operation
- Windows OS Support: Windows 10,
Win8/8.1 and Win7
- USB 2.0 HDMI video frame grabber
- User manual