6-Feet Premium DVI
Cable Male to Male
Digital Visual Interface (DVI) is the standard
interface for a high-performance connection for PCs and flat panel displays,
digital LCD displays, projectors, LCDTV, Plasma TV and HDTV.
DVI-D digital cables from Cables To Go deliver
the high-performance, high-bandwidth interface needed for video displays of
today while leaving headroom for the products of tomorrow. These
precision-engineered cables are fully compliant with the DVI standard defined by
DDWG (Digital Display Working Group). The DVI-D configuration provides enough
bandwidth for resolutions up to 2048 x 1536 and allows high-speed digital
transmission up to 9.9 Gbps.
- Fully DVI-HDCP compliant.
- Fully compatible with up to 1080p performance.
- High Definition DVI-D "High End"
Cable, 6 feet long, male to male.
- Connectors: DVI male to DVI male HDCP rated
for in-wall applications.
- Broadcast quality digital video performance.
- Three layers of shielding: two 80%+ OFC copper
braids and one 100% overlapped foil provide maximum immunity to
environmental EMI and RFI
- Superior signal transfer and a lifetime of
- Silver-solder construction eliminates the
negative effects of dissimilar metals on the delicate video signal
- Nitrogen-injected dielectric and meticulous
construction make this interconnect a perfect choice for the most demanding
home cinema installations.