DVI HDMI Audio Encoder + HDMI Repeater
This HDMI audio encoder allows users to combine external audio feed into existing HDMI or DVI feed or converting analog stereo or multi-channel digital surround sound input into HDMI type or simply used for replacing the original HDMI audio with different audio sound track.
Users have the control and capability to select between different input audio type for conversion or encoding while the original HDMI input feed can also be automatically boosted for longer cable run through its internal HDMI repeater function.
This unit is backward compatible with all DVI-D feeds through using optional DVI to HDMI adapter or adapter cable. Such
combination helps users convert DVI video to HDMI output while combining additional analog/digital audio signal together into one single HDMI feed for further distribution. Typical application such as combining the DVI feeds from computer DVI graphic cards with audio from computer sound card into one HDMI compliant signal for display on HDTV set or HDMI monitors.
The audio decoding process will be performed automatically in real time as always with no lags. All analog stereo, digital stereo or digital surround such as Dolby Digital 5.1, AC3, DTS and PCM 2-channel inputs are supported by this HDMI audio encoder.
This HDMI audio encoder provides you with an innovative digital audio solution for HD content broadcasting and distribution. It greatly helps A/V installer overcome audio issues encountered from those complex HDMI installation jobs and also very suited for application use in home theater setup, broadcasting systems, studios, and other professional audio fields.
Real-Time HDMI Audio Encoding
This HDMI audio processor provides users with easy external ways to:
- replace original HDMI audio with different audio channel from mixer or microphone
- inject new audio into HDMI feed for studio production or broadcasting
- combine external audio with DVI video into HDMI signal for output
- free up digital audio input on your AV amp by putting the audio through HDMI input
All analog stereo, digital stereo or digital surround such as Dolby Digital 5.1, AC3, DTS and PCM 2-channel inputs are supported by this HDMI audio encoder.
Easy Audio Input Channel Selection
This HDMI audio injector is featured with easy dip switch design. Users can manually control and select the type of source audio channel to be embedded or converted through the DIP switch on the unit.
This dip switch setting helps A/V installer overcome audio issues during complex HDMI installation and offer great flexibility of selecting favorite audio for encoding and re-generating new HDMI feed for distribution, extension or integration.
HDMI Repeater With Equalizer Function
If the HDMI or DVI feed is weak from the source or cabling used not good grade, issues such as pictures paused, dropped out, pixilated or lines scrolling may happen.
The HDMI repeater function provided by this device can automatically equalize and compensate for HDMI/ DVI signal loss during the cable run and also extends the cable reach to maximum distance with the same signal quality maintained all the way and delivered to the end HD display.
Maximum input and output HDMI cable extension range can be up to 15m/50ft for 1080p with 8-bit transmission or 10m/32ft for 1080p with 12-bit transmission.
This unit can be cascaded with other HDMI devices such as HDMI switchers/splitters or HDMI DVI distribution systems for achieving larger-scale setup and for applications requiring long cable runs like digital signage, information kiosks and so on.
- Filter out the original digital audio embedded in HDMI signal with new audio channel injected or mixing with different audio type/format.
- Encodes any analog stereo or multi-channel surround sound into HDMI feed for new HDMI output.
- Must-have digital video adapter for accommodating DVI video devices with your existing HDMI setup for streamlined operation and setup.
- Replace the original HDMI audio by filtering out the original audio embedded in HDMI signal and mixing with different digital audio format for studio production or broadcasting.
- Encode new audio sound to DVI/HDMI feed for new output.
- Helps users combine and convert DVI video with analog or digital audio for HDMI output further distribution.
- Real-time audio decoding with no lags.
- Encoding optical audio of PCM 2-CH, Dolby Digital 5.1, DTS 5.1 type input to HDMI audio for output.
- Encoding analog stereo L/R input to HDMI audio for output.
- Easy dip switch design for users to choose input audio channel between HDMI, Optical or RCA L/R before encoding.
- Fully supports HDMI 1.3, HDCP 1.2 and DVI 1.0
- The repeater function auto equalizes and compensates for HDMI/ DVI signal loss and extends the cable reach to maximum distance.
- Maximum input and output HDMI extension range can be up to 15m/ 50ft for 1080p with 8-bit transmission
or 10m/ 32ft for 1080p with 12-bit transmission.
- Can be cascaded with other HDMI devices such as HDMI switchers/splitters or HDMI DVI distribution systems for achieving larger-scale setup and for applications requiring long cable runs like digital signage, information kiosks and so on.
- Ideal HDMI audio solution for applications such as home entertainment, video conference, home theater, business presentation, classroom and so on.
- HDMI Input: HDMI female x 1
- Audio Inputs:
- Digital Audio Input: Toslink female x 1
- Analog Audio Input: RCA x 2 for analog stereo L/R
- HDMI Output: HDMI female x 1
- Digital Compliance: HDMI 1.3, HDCP 1.2 and DVI 1.0
- Video Color Format Support: 24-bit, 30-bit and 36-bit deep color video
- HDMI Audio Format Support: PCM 2-CH, LPCM 5.1, LPCM 7.1, Dolby Digital 5.1, DTS 5.1, DD+, D-True HD, DTS-HD
- Optical Audio Format Support: PCM 2-CH, Dolby Digital 5.1, DTS 5.1
- Analog Audio Format Support: PCM 2-CH
- HDMI Audio Sampling Rate: 192kHz max
- Optical Audio Sample Rate: 48kHz max
- TMDS Clock Frequency: 225kHz max
- Maximum HDMI Extension Range:
- 15 meters or 50ft for 1080p with 8-bit transmission
- 10 meters or 32ft for 1080p with 12-bit transmission
- Operating Temperature Range: (-15 to +55 Celsius)
- Operating Humidity Range: 5 to 90%RH (No Condensation)
Supply: 110-240V AC input with DC 5V/1A output
91mm [W] x 86mm [D] x 34mm [H]
- HDMI audio encoder unit
- DC power adapter
- User manual