HDMI Multi-Channel LPCM 5.1 Dolby 5.1 AC3 DTS Audio Converter
This innovative HDMI 5.1 audio processor can decode the digital LPCM 5.1, Dolby
5.1, AC3 or DTS 5.1 audio embedded
in HDMI and output in analog surround sound format through its 6 RCA jacks.
This unit can also extract Dolby Digital, AC-3, DTS 5.1 audio embedded in HDMI feed
and output through its optical audio output.
With both 6-channel analog surround sound output
and optical audio output from this audio processor, your CD/MP3 music, DVD
movies or online game comes alive when played through home theater system,
powered speakers, subwoofers or headphone.
User can fully enjoy the original digital audio
content with all sonic details that the studio originally made for the movie.
The decoded analog or digital audio output from this device will retain an
accurate duplicate of sound for true home cinema experience with rich and
This audio converter fully conforms to HDMI standard with full HDCP
compliance. The original HD video is directly passed untouched for deep color, 3D,
lip-sync, etc through its HDMI
Simultaneous Digital Analog Audio Outputs
This HDMI audio converter provides 3 simultaneous digital/analog audio
outputs including 6-channel surround RCA outputs, 1 optical audio output and
headphone style 3.5mm output for further connection with amplifier/receiver.
All digital and analog outputs are available at
the same time with real time passage. It provides reliable and accurate digital
audio transmission with no loss.
EDID Switch For Audio Output Mode
unit is featured with EDID switch on the front panel for manually selecting
between various audio output modes:
- HDMI Pass Through Mode: Switch to Pass
mode for the HDMI source to output audio according to what the TV or AV
receiver can support.
2CH Mode： HDMI source will output
2-channel digital stereo sound so HDMI out, optical audio out, RCA out and headphone out will output with stereo
HDMI source will output multi-channel audio
such as LPCM 5.1, AC3, Dolby 5.1, DTS 5.1 so the HDMI out,
optical audio out and RCA out will output 5.1 surround audio. And the headphone
out will stereo sound only.
HDMI Multi-Channel Digital To Analog Audio Decoder
This HDMI audio processor can decode the LPCM 5.1, Dolby or DTS 5.1 audio embedded
in HDMI feed from devices such as PS4 into analog surround sound for analog home AV receiver, preamp or amplifier.
This HDMI audio extractor produces accurate duplicate
of original sound track with discrete channel sound through its 6 RCA terminals:
- FL and FR for the front left and
front right audio channel
- SL and SR for the left surround
and right surround sound channel
- SW for subwoofer with low-frequency
- CEN for the central channel
HDMI Dolby AC3 DTS To Optical Audio Converter
This audio processor can extract Dolby 5.1, AC3 or DTS 5.1 embedded in
HDMI output from devices like PS3, blu-ray player, HD cable box, etc to digital optical
format for further decoding by a DD or DTS decoder.
The optical audio output of this HDMI audio
converter can support 5.1 channels of surround sound audio such as Dolby
5.1 or DTS 5.1 and digital stereo such as PCM 2-CH.
[Note]: For Dolby HD, Dolby Digital Plus and DTS-HD
Audio, such bitstream audio can only
passed through its HDMI output with no conversion and no decoding.
Premium 24-Bit 192Khz DAC
This DAC signal processor is built with a 24-bit
audio DSP with 96 KHz digital receiver for sampling rate up to 192 KHz.
Supreme High 225Mhz Bandwidth
This multi-channel HDMI audio decoder is also able to provide
powerful signal amplification up to 225MHz to ensure that the output from any HDMI source will be
transmitted with same sharp detailed images and high definition audio sound quality to be maintained all the way to the
display or receiver end.
- Premium HDMI
multi-channel audio decoder
and HDMI audio converter for bit-stream
Dolby(AC3), DTS audio and LPCM 5.1 type uncompressed audio.
- Cost-efficient solution for integrating
the new HDMI-based AV equipment with
analog amplifier, receiver or homesteader system.
- This HDMI audio converter provides 3
simultaneous digital/analog audio outputs including 6-channel surround RCA
outputs, 1 optical audio output and headphone style 3.5mm output for further connection with
- All digital and analog outputs are available
at the same time with real time passage.
- Decodes the LPCM 5.1, Dolby or DTS 5.1 audio embedded
in HDMI feed into analog surround sound for amp, receiver or
- Converts Dolby Digital, Dolby 5.1, AC3, DTS
5.1embedded in HDMI feed to optical audio format for further
decoding by other DD or DTS decoder.
- The decoded analog or digital audio output
from this device will retain an accurate duplicate of sound for true home
cinema experience with rich and vibrant audio.
- Easy EDID
dip switch for HDMI output audio format selection so users can switch among
2CH, 5.1CH and external EDID (TV).
- Ultra high video amplifier bandwidth up to 2.25Gpbs/ 225 MHz to ensure sharp detailed images and fine audio
- Supports pass-through of deep color, Lip-Sync and 3D
- Supports HDMI input up to
1080P/60Hz with CEC and HDCP
- Built with a 24-bit audio DSP with sampling rate up to 192
KHz for accurate bit-for-bit D to A conversion of sound.
- Supports new 36-bit digital video formats in deep color mode from 25MHz to 225MHz (12 bits/color).
- Integrated HDMI booster and repeater function helps devices regenerate and equalize their
HDMI/DVI output signals to ensure clear signal transmission over longer cable runs.
- Supports daisy chain connection with other HDMI switchers/splitters or HDMI DVI
distribution systems for achieving larger-scale setup.
Input: HDMI female x 1
Output: HDMI female x 1
- HDMI Audio
- LPCM 5.1
2-Channel PCM 2.0
Dolby Digital, AC-3, DTS 5.1
Dolby TrueHD and DTS-HD Master Audio
- Audio Outputs:
- composite RCA audio out x
6 for LPCM 5.1, Dolby 5.1, AC3, DTS 5.1
- optical out x 1 for Dolby 5.1,
AC3, DTS 5.1
- headphone style 3.5mm x 1 for PCM
- HDMI Audio Out x 1: for Dolby TrueHD and DTS-HD Master
- DAC: 24-bit/192 Khz
- DSP Sample Frequency Range: 32 ~ 96KHz
- DSP Bit Range: 16 ~ 24 Bit
- Video Bandwidth: Single-link 225MHz
- Video Baud Rate: 6.75Gbps
- Video Resolution Support: maximum
- HDMI Input Cable Distance: equal
or less than 15m/50ft AWG26 HDMI standard cable
- HDMI Output Cable Distance: equal
or less than 18m/59ft AWG26 HDMI standard cable
- Operating Temperature: -20 to
55 degree C
- TMD/DDC Support:
- Max. TMDS input clock: 225MHz
- Max. output pixel clock: 165MHz
- Input TMDS signal: 1.2 Volts
- Input DDC signal: 5 Volts
- Dimension: 139x64x22
- Power Supply: AC 110-240V input with DC
5V 1A output
- HDMI multi-channel audio processor unit
- AC/DC power adapter
- User manual