HDMI To Optical 5.1 Stereo Audio Converter + HDMI Pass-Through
This innovative HDMI audio converter allows users to extract and process embedded audio from the incoming HDMI feed and present with both analog stereo and digital
S/PDIF audio outputs so
no costly upgrade needed for integrating new HDMI A/V equipments with existing analog A/V receiver or stereo system.
This HDMI processor supports direct pass-through of all HDMI 3D video and deep color modes. So users can have the HD source connected
to HD display while the digital optical audio out or analog stereo out
from this audio processor can be independently routed through their favorite speaker system,
audio amplifier or existing home theater system for better sonic performance
instead of coming through TV speakers.
No HDMI output connection is required by this
converter in order to receive audio through its analog and optical outputs.
Users do not necessarily have to connect the HDMI out from this unit to a TV
or HD monitor in order for getting the audio output(s) from this unit.
This HDMI audio extractor is also a great solution for those LCD monitors that can accept DVI or HDMI input for display but can not
process the embedded audio.
This is a perfect and must-have digital audio
processor for those who want to output the HDMI audio separately through
their favorite stereo or home theater speakers or extend the digital
audio signal for further broadcasting and distribution. At the same time, the original HDMI input
can still be looped through this converter' HDMI output.
The HDMI input
supports resolutions up to 1080p/60 and computer resolutions up to 1920x1080 pixels.
HDMI To Optical And S/PDIF Coaxial Audio Output
This HDMI audio converter can strip the compressed digital audio embedded in HDMI feed such as Dolby Digital, AC3 and DTS 5.1 through its Toslink port for optical audio out.
The supported optical audio output formats include all bit stream surround such as Dolby 5.1, DTS 5.1
or digital stereo such as L PCM 2-CH.
Its optical audio output support 5.1 channels of surround sound audio such as Dobly 5.1 or DTS 5.1 if the
HDMI input feed has 5.1 channels embedded.
HDMI To Stereo RCA L/R Output
This devices can extract the digital 2CH PCM stereo audio signal from the HDMI input and convert it
into analog stereo output through its RCA L/R output.
HDMI To DVI Adapter
With the help of using a HDMI to DVI jack adapter, this HDMI converter can
also be used to separate HDMI video audio signal into distinct DVI-D video with
audio out, in turn providing a cost-effective solution for those PC DVI
monitors with no speaker built in.
Easy EDID Mode Switch
This converter unit provides users with an EDID switch on the back of this converter so
users can control their HDMI source to send between different audio modes for process.
- TV Mode: Switch to the TV mode for the HDMI source to output audio that the connected TV or AV receiver can handle.
Max supports up to LPCM 7.1 channels.
- Bitstream Mode: Switch to Bitstream mode for the HDMI source to output bitstream audio for compressed
audio such as Dobly 5.1, DTS 5.1 channels or LPCM 5.1.
- 2CH LPCM Mode: Switch to 2CH LPCM mode for the HDMI source to output
digital stereo audio
for analog stereo output through RCA L/R connectors.
- Innovative solution for converting HDMI input to HDMI DVI output with analog stereo output or digital
- Must-have item for connecting HDMI feeds to LCD monitors with no built-in
- Strip HDMI video and audio signal into
distinct DVI video and audio when combined with using HDMI to DVI jack
- Supports direct HDMI pass-through of all 3D digital video and deep color
- Easy plug-and-play setup.
optical audio output through Toslink port.
- Analog audio output through RCA L/R channel.
- No HDMI output connection required to receive audio
thru analog and optical outputs.
- Supports uncompressed audio such as LPCM
2-CH through RCA L/R or optical out.
- Supports compressed audio such as Dolby Digital, AC3 and DTS
5.1 through optical audio output.
- Supports HDMI input with HDMI output with maximum
cable run up to 50ft or 15m.
- Support HDMI resolution up to 1080p with bandwidth up to 2 25MHz.
- Supports 12-bit per channel (36-bit all channel) deep color and 3D
- Supports HDMI 1.3, HDCP 1.2 and DVI 1.0.
- Supports high-bit-rate (HBR) audio.
- Easy EDID dip switch selection. Users
can easily control their HDMI source through the dip switch to send out
the desired digital audio format for decoding and conversion by the
- HDMI Input: HDMI female x 1
- HDMI Output: HDMI female x 1
- Digital Audio Output: HDMI female x 1 + Toslink female x 1 for optical audio out
- Analog Audio Output: RCA x 2 for analog stereo out
- Max HDMI Resolution Support: 1080p
or 1920x1080 pixels
- Digital Compliance: HDMI 1.3, HDCP 1.2 and DVI 1.0
- HDMI Audio Sampling Rate: 192kHz max
- Optical Audio Sample Rate: 48kHz max
- TMDS Clock Frequency: 225kHz max
- Video Color Format Support: 24-bit, 30-bit and 36-bit deep color video
- HDMI Audio Format Support: PCM 2-CH, LPCM 5.1/7.1, Dolby 5.1, DTS 5.1, DD+, D-True HD, DTS-HD
- Optical Audio Format Support: LPCM 2-CH, Dolby 5.1, DTS 5.1
- Analog Audio Format Support: LPCM2
- Operating Temperature Range: (-15 to +55 Celsius)
- Operating Humidity Range: 5 to 90%RH (No Condensation)
- Power supply: 5V/1A DC
- Dimension:154mm(W) x 69mm(D) x 23mm(H)
- HDMI audio converter
- DC power adapter
- User manual