Multi-Input Analog Video To HDMI UHD 4Kx2K Converter + USB Media Player
This multi-input HDMI UHD 4K video scaler combines all the features of video audio switch, video converter/scaler and digital media
player into one for all purposes. This HDMI video processor provides far more flexibility between video formats and resolutions than any other existing models on the market.
Designed to streamline users' existing A/V setup without constantly swapping audio video cable connection.
Users can easily manage their analog and digital video equipments and output to new flat panel TV display through one single HDMI cable link and enjoy the sensational visual quality.
This HDMI video up scaler outputs at selectable resolutions and able to match with native resolution of TV or projector for optimal performance.
Digital Video Conversion for HDTV Video And Computer Images
All digital/analog video inputs are format converted and pixel re-scaled to deliver the highest quality graphics, fine text and crisp HD video.
High Performance De-interlacing Processing
High-level de-interlacing processing is performed at the pixel level for smooth, stable de-interlacing.
Any analog or digital video input can be up-scaled to
various DVI or HDMI resolutions including the ultimate UHD 4K x 2K or 3840x2160
pixels, 1080p, 1920x1080, 720p, 1280x720, 1280x1024 pixels.
The scaling engine outputs those most popular HD resolutions
up to 4K pixels or 3840x2160 pixels.
5 Analog/Digital Video Audio
Inputs + 2 USB Inputs
This HDMI video converter switcher provides users with multiple video audio inputs and media inputs including:
- 2 HDMI inputs
- 1 VGA input with associated 3.5mm audio input
- 1 composite RCA video with associated stereo L/R input
- 1 component YPbPr video input with associated stereo L/R
- 2 USB inputs for connection with USB storage device for playback of video, photo and music file playback.
So no more cable mess scatting around the living room since all the A/V devices can be routed to this this multimedia hub first and running just one HDMI cable to link with the TV display, projector, receiver or home theater system.
HDMI To HDMI DVI VGA Up/Down Scaling
When the setup with multiple displays that have a mismatched issue, users can use this HD video processor to down convert or up convert the HDMI or DVI feeds with a higher or lower resolution to match with the flat panel displays.
This all-in-1 HDMI video processor easily convert the
HDMI, DVI or VGA output from laptop/desktop computer or DVR along with audio to HDMI format for
larger flat panel DVI monitor or HDMI-based TV or projection displays.
Component YPbPr To HDMI 4Kx2K Scaling
This all-purpose multimedia A/V center can also be used for up-converting all component YUV and YPbPr type video output from devices such as DVD player, HD camera,
etc. to sharp and clear HDMI video at maximum
HDMI output resolution of 4K x 2K at 30Hz.
Composite RCA Video To HDMI Scaling
This multi-input HDMI video scaler also up-converts analog RCA video output from VCR/DVD player, video camera, etc. to sharp and clear
HDMI video at maximum resolution of 1080p or UHD 3840x2160[4Kx2K] pixels.
Dynamic Zoom Control
This HDMI video processor provides users with a manual 10-level control of display range
ratio when the converted video screen output with edges falling outside or the screen border in result of overscan.
Users can always adjust the display screen range from -5%, -4%, -3%, -2%, -1%, 0, +1%, +2%, +3%, +4% and +5% so to make sure that the converted HDMI output from this HD video scaler can be displayed properly at full screen.
Always having complete content shown on the screen, no more cropping and no cut-off on the edges or corners compared with other HDMI video scaler products on the market !
Signage Media Player Function Through USB Inputs
The media player function of this HDMI converter allows users to enjoy the big screen presentation of the photo images and videos played from
a usb flash drive or usb hard drive connected into this HDMI converter.
Major functions such as play, pause, stop, repeat, rotate, zoom, move and
capture can be controlled through using the supplied IR remote.
One-time playback or looping play, slideshow, thumbnail browsing and other controls are all accessible from the on-screen menu.
The unit supports a variety of most popular video and audio codec formats. The supported graphic and audio/video file formats for audio video playback and photo display are as follows:
- Movie Video files: MPEG,
- Photo files:
JPEG, BMP and PNG files for image formats.
- Audio files: MPEG1, MPEG2, MP3
3D Digital Video Noise Reduction System
Powerful 3D video noise reduction technology is incorporated this digital HD video processor to minimize mosquito noise and block noise to minimize their bad influence on digitally encoded images.
Easy OSD Menu And IR Remote Control
All control functions are accessible through the on-screen OSD menu and IR remote. The actual screenshots of system menu and IR remote are shown as follows:
- All-In-1 analog video audio to HDMI converter switch solution for combining all features of video audio switch, video converter/scaler and digital media player into one to streamline setup of your home A/V equipments.
- Ultra HDMI converter with maximum output up to
UHD resolution at 4Kx2K or 3840x2160 pixels.
- Supports total of 7 SD/HD type inputs including 2 HDMI, 1 VGA input, 1 component YPbPr, 1 RCA A/V and 2 USB inputs.
- Selectable HDMI output resolution at 720p, 1080p,
1280x720, 1280x1024, 1920x1080 and up to 4K or 3840x2160 pixels.
- Enhances and optimizes analog video feeds to crystal clear high-resolution images.
- Advanced 10-bit processor for sharp images with vivid color depth during A/D conversion.
- Supports wide range of computer RGB resolutions from 640x480 to 1920x1080 pixels.
- Supports all component YPbPr video from 480i/576i to 1080p.
- Supports all NTSC, PAL video system inputs.
- Ultra high video bandwidth 2.25Gbps with pixel clock rate
225MHz to ensure no loss or degradation during long distance
- Advanced 3D Y/C separation comb filter with
- Converts PC VGA or computer-based DVI/HDMI output to HD signal for big screen display or presentation.
- 10-level screen zoom/ratio manual adjustment.
No more cropping and cut-off on the edges/corners.
- Embedded high-speed USB 2.0 host controller
for connection with USB flash drive or other USB massive storage
- Works as digital signage player when
connecting with USB media.
- Supports all major
media player functions such as play, pause, stop, repeat, rotate, zoom, move and capture.
- One-time or looping play, slideshow, thumbnail browsing and other controls are all accessible from the on-screen menu.
- Supports MPEG, H.264 and RM/RMVB format for video file playback.
- Supports JPEG, BMP and PNG format for playback of digital photo images.
- Supports MP3,MPEG1, MPEG2 fomat for digital audio file playback.
- Easy input switching through the on-screen menu using the IR remote.
- Composite RCA input x 1
- HDMI female x 2
- Component input x 1
- VGA d-sub HD15 pin x 1
Stereo RCA L/R x 2
HDMI x 2
- USB Inputs:
HDMI female x 1
Digital Coax S/PDIF x 1
- Maximum Video Bandwidth: 2.25Gbps
- Pixel Clock Rate:
- TX: 25MHz ~ 165 MHz
- RX: 25MHz ~ 225 MHz
IR remote controller
AC Power Input: 100V-240V 50-60Hz switching mode
DC Power Output: 5V, 1A
HDMI Output Resolution Support:
720p, 1080p, 4Kx2K
1280x720, 1280x1024, 1920x1080 at 60hz,
3840x2160 at 30Hz
HDMI Input Resolution Support:
- 480p/576p, 720p (50/60 Hz),
Hz), 1080p (50/60 Hz)
- 640x480, 800x600, 1024x768, 1280x720,
1280x1024, 1360x768, 1440x900, 1680x1050, 1920x1080 pixels
VGA Input Resolution Support:
- 640x480 pixels at 60 Hz
- 800x600 pixels at 60 Hz
- 1024x768 pixels at 60 Hz
- 1280x720 pixels at 60
1280x1024 pixels at 60 Hz
- 1360x768 pixels at 60 Hz
- 1440x900 pixels at 60 Hz
- 1680x1050 pixels at 60 Hz
- 1920x1080 pixels at 60 Hz
Component Video Input Resolution Support:
480i/576i, 480p/576p, 720p(50/60Hz),1080p(50/60 Hz)
Composite Video Input Resolution Support:
480i for NTSC or 576i for PAL
- HDMI multimedia A/V center unit.
- IR remote controller
- AC/DC power adapter
- Operation manual