High Speed USB to Serial Port DB9/DB25 RS232 Adapter
Looking for a way to connect a serial device to the USB port on your PC, or Mac ?
This usb to serial port adapter provides a simple and reliable solution. It allows you to use bridge connectivity between USB and serial port Interface. It is a fast solution to utilize the peripheral with a serial port Ideally suited for many consumer and light industrial applications with high quality serial connections at a data transfer rate of 1 Mbps.
This adapter cable can be used to link devices using traditional RS-232 serial port to USB ports on your computer. Forget the hassles of IRQ sharing, this adapter installs in seconds and is perfect for use
with modern USB only laptops and desktops.
This USB to serial port DB9/DB25 RS232 adapter is widely used for connecting with devices such as digital camera, modem, ISDN-TA modem, barcode reader, Palm III and V, tablet, label writer, fingerprint verification, security
system, POS equipment or any of other serial devices.
Fully compatible with Windows 8.1/8, Win7,Vista,2000,ME, 98, Mac and Linux OS.
- Easy USB converter for computers without
serial RS232 ports.
- Support both DB9 and DB25 type of serial
- Fully compatible with new and legacy RS-232 devices.
- USB 1.1 and 2.0 compliant.
- Supports the standard RS-232
- Supports automatic handshake mode.
- Max 1 Mbps data transfer rate.
- Provides dual buffers for upstream and downstream data transfer.
- Supports Remote Wake-up and Intelligent Power Management such as suspend and resume operations as well as remote wakeup.
- Connects an additional serial peripheral in seconds.
- Supports Windows 8.1/8, Win7,Vista,2000,ME, 98.
- Supports Mac OS 8.6/9.0 and Mac 10.0.
- Supports Linux OS, Redhat 7.3 or above.
- One DB9 male connector
- One USB Type-A connector
- Enhanced RS232 transceiver gives serial port speed of up to 500K bps
- COM Port Number can be changed to COM1 to COM4 to support HyperTerminal, or any other COM port number required
- Installed as standard Windows or Mac COM port
- FIFO: 128 byte transmit with 384 byte receive buffer FIFO.
- RS-232 data signals: TxD, RxD, RTS, CTS, DSR, DTR, DCD, RI, GND
- Serial Communication Parameters
-Parity: None, Even, Odd
-Data bits: 7, 8
-Flow control: RTS/CTS , DSR/DTR, X-ON/ X-OFF, None
- RxD, TxD LEDs for monitoring port status &
- Cable length: 2.5 ft
- USB to serial port RS232 adapter cable
- DB9 female to DB25 male adapter
- CD disc for drivers