IR Remote Over HDMI Cable Extender Kit
Remote Over HDMI Cable Kit
This IR remote extender allows for IR signals
to be passed through HDMI cable.
It uses your existing HDMI cable to carry the IR
remote control signal so you can still use the IR remote to control the HDMI
equipment from one room to the other through the traveling of existing HDMI
Simply connect the HDMI IR adapters to each end
of the HDMI cable, and hook up the HDMI ends between the HD source and HD TV
This IR remote extender kit is an easy and
low-cost way for extending the IR remote control range and controlling HDMI source
device that is not within line of sight.
The maximum effective range for this IR control
extender kit is 300 feet or 100 meters.
Each of the 2 IR to HDMI adapter has a 3.5mm jack for the plug-in of IR remote receiver pigtail or IR transmitter pigtail so IR remote control signal can be merged with HDMI signal together into one cable run.
One IR adapter should go into a HDMI input of HDTV or HDMI monitor.
The other IR adapter connects into the HDMI output of HDMI equipment such as Blu-ray player, HD cable box, video game console, etc.
Wide-Range Support Of IR Remote Signal Types
This IR extender supports IR signals from 30~60KHz, which means that it
works with "dual band" IR devices, which covers most of the home A/V
The maximum effective range that this IR control
extender kit allows is up to 300 feet.
Easy CEC/IR Remote Switching
This IR remote over HDMI kit uses the unused CEC channel of your HDMI cable for transmitting the IR signal through HDMI cable run.
Both IR adapters have a switch that allows you to switch between IR injection mode and CEC channel pass-through.
Easy IR Remote Wire Extension
The kit has a long IR emitter/blaster wire of 48" long and a 56" long IR sensor wire. Both can be extended by joining with longer 3.5mm audio extension cable for longer distance.
- A simple and low-cost solution for passing
the IR remote control signal through HDMI cable run for controlling the HD
video source from one room to the other.
- Extending the IR remote control range and controlling
HDMI source device that is not within line of sight.
- Accurate and reliable reproduction of digital video signal, with no signal attenuation
- The IR control kit allows the IR remote signal extensions for up to 300 feet.
- Selectable IR mode or CEC mode for operation.
- The kit has a long IR emitter/blaster wire of
48" long and a 56" long IR sensor wire.
- IR remote extender/senor wire can be easily extended using longer
3.5mm audio cable for the distant setup.
- Works with most DVD players, home theater systems, satellite receivers, cable boxes, stereo receivers, audio video
receivers and any other infrared remote control operated devices.
- Supports IR signals from 30~60KHz.
- Elegant and compact design of the transmitter and receiver is well fitted with modern home theater design.
- No external power
- IR to HDMI module x 2
- IR transmitter dongle x 1
- IR receiver dongle x 1
- IR remote extension wire x 2