Professional 1080p HDMI To QAM Cable + ATSC Air RF Modulator
This professional MD1000 modulator encoder is a
digital QAM/ATSC modulator with HDMI input and RF output.
This HDMI to RF modulator is designed for creating a
custom digital cable
QAM channel or aerial ATSC HD channel from any HDMI video source for broadcasting and distribution.
A cost effective tool for creating your own advertising or information TV channel for distributing to multiple TVs on a user-defined
Setup and configuration can easily be done via its front panel push buttons or distant control via its web control panel when linked
with a computer.
This HD modulator supports digital QAM channel
output range from CH2 to CH158 and digital aerial ATSC channel output range from Ch2 to CH83.
Any HDMI signal from devices such as satellite receivers, computer, HD player or surveillance DVR can be modulated by
this device into digital HDTV channel of user's selection.
This product is great for distributing HD contents through existing or new TV system for applications such as:
- home entertainment
- information display in campus, church, etc
- security surveillance
- commercial advertisement/digital signage in airport, hotel, sports bar, restaurant
- Private MATV system
3 HD Modulation Modes
This HD modulator supports 3 modulation modes including:
- Digital cable QAM 64
- Digital cable QAM 256
- Air ATSC/8VSB
Users can select the desired QAM or ATSC modulation mode from the system menu on the front LCD panel or using web browser to access the web-based control panel.
Its RF TV channel output can be decoded by any digital cable box, HD TV tuner or digital aerial TV receiver, DTV converter.
Distant Control Via Web GUI
This HD QAM modulator provides a LAN Ethernet port for distant management and configuration without needing human to be on site.
Users have an option to configure this HD modulator or change content remotely through using a web browser when directly connected with a PC using Ethernet cable or through network.
The web control panel access the same control functions as what the front LCD panel provides.
Control Panel Screenshot For Modulation Mode Selection
Agile Channel Selection By Channel/Frequency
Both digital CATV QAM and air ATSC modulation modes offer users to assign the RF
TV output channel by using either the TV channel number or TV channel frequency
The maximum digital QAM channel output range
starting from CH2 to CH158.
The maximum digital aerial ATSC channel range
starting from Ch2 to CH83.
For Air/CATV And Channel/Frequency Mode Selection
Detailed TV Channel
All the detailed control functions such as TV channel frequency, TV channel name, modulation mode,
network IP setup are provided.
Users can create, change or re-name the TV
channel title and TV station name at their own choice through the system menu.
TV Channel Output Control
For Ethernet IP Setup
MPEG-2 Video Encoding
This HDMI to RF digital modulator adopts MPEG2 for encoding.
The output RF TV signal quality will follow the original HDMI input quality. Maximum
modulation quality up to 1080p.
The unit also supports MPEG digital audio, AC3, AAC and PCM audio encoding into digital RF output.
Easy HDTV Distribution
Users can add more of these RF modulators for modulating more HD videos into more digital TV channels
and use RF combiner to merge them in one coax cable run.
Users can also use RF coax splitters to distribute the modulated coax feed for large-scale private TV channel
distribution to multiple TV displays.
Custom Educational/Training Channel
Build private TV channels for broadcasting the computer screen or digital media content prepared by teacher or
instructor for classrooms.
Retail stores or hotels can play their own video content such as menu,
promotional deals or other media content on TV for advertisement or signage purpose.
DIY CCTV Surveillance TV Channel
Video from surveillance camera
or CCTV DVR can be modulated into a new private TV channel. So users could monitor the security camera from a designated channel on any TV in the house
by tuning into the custom TV channel for
viewing. [Note: most of the HD surveillance cameras use
different HD format for output. So additional converter may be needed
before feeding into this modulator]
HDMI Extension Over Coax Cable
This HDMI to RF modulator can also be combined with our digital TV tuner
box, model DTV103, so they can be used as a HDMI video/audio over coax
cable extender kit for HD content distribution purpose.
Powerful 100dB Output For Long Range Transmission
This RF modulator is featured with a powerful 100dB output, which is sufficient for long cable transmission up to 1200 meters with no loss of picture
Option of adjustable attenuation up to 30dB for cable and air
channel output available from system menu.
- Professional-grade HDMI to digital cable QAM and air ATSC RF modulator/encoder.
- Ideal and cost effective tool for 1080p to
RF coax conversion.
- Creating custom-made private TV channel through this HD modulator for advertising, training or information purpose.
- Distribute high definition content from satellite receiver, cable TV boxes, computer, media players, DVRs, and virtually any HDMI source.
This HD modulator supports 3 modulation modes,
Digital cable QAM 64, Digital cable QAM 256 and Air ATSC/8VSB mode.
- Supports digital QAM channel range from CH2
- Support digital aerial ATSC channel range
from Ch2 to CH83.
Programmable QAM and ATSC 8VSB HDTV channel output provides flexibility in altering TV channel line-ups and instant replacement of existing TV channels.
- All-in-one modulation with MPEG2 video encoding to convert HDMI feed into selectable digital TV channel.
- Maximum modulation quality up to 1080p.
The output RF TV signal quality will follow the original HDMI input quality.
- Distributing HDMI video via digital cable QAM or aerial channel frequency to all HDTV sets connected through the same coax
- This RF modulator unit works with all HDMI sources and full HDCP compliance.
- Easy setup and configuration through using the front panel push buttons or web
browser when running a direct Ethernet cable link with a PC.
- Web-based control panel
provides all the detailed control functions such as DTV system selection, TV channel frequency, channel name, etc.
- Distant control via web browser when running a direct Ethernet cable link with a PC.
- Its RF TV channel output can be decoded by digital cable box, HD TV tuner or digital aerial TV receiver, DTV
- Supports MPEG1 digital audio AC3, AAC and PCM audio encoding into digital RF output.
- Users can add more of these RF modulators at any time for more video sources to be modulated into more TV channels and combined in same
coax cable run for distribution.
- Retail stores or restaurants can play their custom-made video ad on TVs through single coax cable run. No internet or network connection needed.
- Corporate or schools can can use
TV pools to play their in-house signage or information content through coax cable run. No internet or network connection needed.
- Easily introducing new HD video feeds into new or existing MATV/SMATV RF
TV distribution systems.
- Video and audio signals from CCTV surveillance camera can be presented on any desired
digital TV channel.
- Non-volatile memory is included to remember channel assignments in event of power failure.
- Powerful 100dB RF output sufficient for long cable transmission up to 1200 meters with no loss of picture
- Option of adjustable attenuation up to 30dB
for cable and air channel output available from system menu.
- Input/Output Connectors:
- HDMI input x 1
- F-Type RF output x 1
- RJ-45 LAN port x 1
- HDMI Support: HDMI 1.4, Compliant with HDMI 1.3, HDCP 1.4 and DVI 1.0, Integrated pre-programmed HDCP keys
Video Encoding: MPEG-2
- Video Encoding Resolution: up to
1080p@30fps or 1920x1080 full HD resolution
Video Encoding Data Rates: Variable
- HDMI Input Resolution Support:
- 480i, 480p, 576i, 576p
HDMI Audio Input: HDMI PCM Stereo MPEG/ AC3 Dolby
- RF Output Range: agile from 50 to 858Mhz
(CH2 to CH135)
Color Profile: 4:2:0
- NTSC type digital cable QAM-256 Annex A
from CH2 to CH158
- NTSC type digital cable QAM-64 Annex B from
CH2 to CH158
- Air ATSC/8VSB from CH2 to CH83
- QAM Constellation: 64QAM and 256QAM
- RF Output Power: +100 dBuV with 30dB attenuation
for cable and air channels
- RF Output Frequency Range: 47 - 860 MHz
FEC Code Rate: 1/2, 2/3, 3/4, 5/6, 7/8
Guard Interval: 1/4, 1/8, 1/16, 1/32
Bandwidth: 6/7/8 MHz
Video Bitrate: 18mbps
Encoding Delay: 90~100ms
- Power Supply: DC 12V/2A
- Working Temperature: 0 to 50 degree C
- Dimension: 8"(W) x 5"(D) x
1.75"(H) or 200mm x 127mm x 44mm