Professional 1080p HDMI To QAM Cable + ATSC Air RF Modulator
Professional 1080p HDMI To QAM Cable + ATSC/8VSB
This premium HD modulator encoder is a professional HDMI to QAM/ATSC modulator with HDMI input and RF output.
This 1080p HDMI to RF modulator is designed for creating a
custom digital cable
QAM channel or aerial ATSC 8VSB type digital channel from any HDMI video source for
TV broadcasting and distribution.
A cost effective tool for creating your own advertising or informational
HD TV channel for distributing to multiple TVs.
Setup and configuration can easily be done
through using the front panel push buttons or distant control via its web control panel when linked
with a computer.
This HD modulator supports digital QAM channel
output range from CH2 to CH158 and digital aerial ATSC channel output range from
CH2 to CH83.
Any HDMI signal from devices such as satellite receivers, computer, HD player or surveillance DVR can be modulated by
this device into digital HDTV channel of user's selection.
3 HD RF Modulation Modes
This HD modulator supports 3 RF modulation modes including:
- Digital cable QAM 64
- Digital cable QAM 256
- Air ATSC/8VSB
Users can select the desired QAM or ATSC modulation mode
and Its RF TV channel output can be decoded by any digital cable box, HDTV, digital aerial
ATSC TV receiver.
Distant Control Via Web GUI
This HD QAM modulator provides a Ethernet port for distant or
Users have the option to configure this HD modulator
remotely through using a web browser when directly connected with a PC using Ethernet cable or through network.
The web control panel access the same control functions as what the front LCD panel provides.
Control Panel Screenshot For Modulation Mode Selection
Agile Channel Selection By Channel/Frequency
Both digital CATV QAM and air ATSC modulation modes offer users to assign the RF
TV output channel by using either the TV channel number or TV channel frequency
The QAM CATV channel output range
starting from CH2 to CH158.
The aerial ATSC channel range
starting from CH2 to CH83.
For Air/CATV And Channel/Frequency Mode Selection
Detailed TV Channel
All the detailed control functions such as TV channel frequency, TV channel name, modulation mode,
network IP setup.
Users can also create, change or re-name the TV
channel title and TV station name at their own choice through the system menu.
TV Channel Output Control
For Ethernet IP Setup
Easy HDTV Distribution
Users can add more of these RF modulators for modulating more HD videos into more digital TV channels
and use RF combiner to merge them in one coax cable run.
Users can also use RF coax splitters to distribute the modulated coax feed for large-scale private TV channel
distribution to multiple TV displays.
Custom Educational/Training Channel
Build private TV channels for classrooms, retail stores or hotels to display
desired video content on TV for advertisement,
education or signage purpose.
DIY CCTV Surveillance TV Channel
Video from surveillance camera
or CCTV DVR can be modulated into a private TV channel. So users could monitor the
surveillance cam from the assigned TV channel by tuning into the custom TV channel for
viewing. [Note: TVI AHD CVI to HDMI converter is
needed before feeding HD camera feed into this unit]
HDMI Extension Over Coax Cable
This HDMI to RF modulator can also be used as a HDMI extender over coax
cable when combined with our digital TV tuner
box, model DTV103 or other ATSC converters.
Strong 90dB RF Output Power For Long Range Transmission
This unit can provide output power of 90dB, sufficient for long cable transmission up to
1100 meters with no loss of picture
Attenuation up to -30dB for both cable and air
channel output is available from system menu or the rotary dial on the unit.
- Professional-grade HDMI to digital cable QAM and air ATSC RF modulator/encoder.
- Ideal and cost effective tool for 1080p
RF coax conversion.
- Creating custom-made private TV channel through this HD modulator for advertising, training or information purpose.
- Distribute HD content from satellite receiver, cable TV
box, computer, media players, DVR, and virtually any HDMI source for
Supports 3 modulation modes,
Digital cable QAM 64, Digital cable QAM 256 and Air ATSC/8VSB mode.
- Supports digital QAM channel range from CH2
- Support digital aerial ATSC channel range
from Ch2 to CH83.
Programmable QAM and ATSC 8VSB HDTV channel output provides flexibility in altering TV channel line-ups and instant replacement of existing TV channels.
- All-in-one modulation with MPEG2 video encoding
with digital audio AC3, AAC and PCM audio encoding.
- Easy setup and configuration through using the front panel push buttons or web
browser when running a direct Ethernet cable link with a PC.
- Web-based control panel
provides all the detailed control functions such as DTV system selection, TV channel frequency, channel name, etc.
- Distant control via web browser when running a direct Ethernet cable link with a PC.
- Its RF TV channel output can be decoded by digital cable box, HD TV tuner or digital aerial TV receiver, DTV
- Users can add more of these RF modulators at any time for more video sources to be modulated into more TV channels and combined in same
coax cable run for distribution.
- Easily introducing new HD video feeds into new or existing MATV/SMATV RF
TV distribution systems.
- Video and audio signals from CCTV surveillance camera can be presented on any desired
digital TV channel.
- Non-volatile memory is included to remember channel assignments in event of power failure.
- Powerful 90dB RF output sufficient for long cable transmission up to
1100 meters or 0.68 miles with no loss of picture
- Option of adjustable attenuation up to -30dB
for cable and air channel output available from system menu or rotary dial
on the unit.
- Input/Output Connectors:
- HDMI input x 1
- F-Type RF output x 1
- RJ-45 LAN port x 1.
- HDMI Support: HDMI 1.4, Compliant with HDMI 1.3, HDCP 1.4 and DVI 1.0, Integrated pre-programmed HDCP keys
Video Encoding: MPEG-2
- Video Encoding Resolution: up to
1080p@30fps or 1920x1080 full HD resolution
Video Encoding Data Rates: Variable
- HDMI Input Resolution Support:
- HD from 480i, 480p, 576i, 576p, 720p,1080i
- DVI or HDMI RGB format from 640x480 to
HDMI Audio Input: HDMI PCM Stereo MPEG/ AC3 Dolby
- RF Output Range: agile from 50 to 858Mhz
(CH2 to CH135)
- NTSC type digital cable QAM-256 Annex A
from CH2 to CH158
- NTSC type digital cable QAM-64 Annex B from
CH2 to CH158
- Air ATSC/8VSB from CH2 to CH83
- QAM Constellation: 64QAM and 256QAM
- RF Output Power: 90 dB with up to -30dB attenuation
for cable and air channels
- RF Output Frequency Range: 47 - 860 MHz
Bandwidth: 6/7/8 MHz
Video Bitrate: 18mbps
- Power Supply: DC 12V/2A
- Dimension: 8"(W) x 5"(D) x
1.75"(H) or 200mm x 127mm x 44mm