Professional 1080p HDMI To ATSC/8VSB And HDMI To QAM Cable Channel Modulator
Professional 1080p HDMI To ATSC/8VSB And HDMI To QAM Cable Channel Modulator
This premium HD modulator encoder is a professional-grade HDMI to QAM or HDMI to ATSC
channel TV video modulator with HDMI and RF pass-through.
This 1080p HDMI to RF modulator is designed for
creating a custom digital cable QAM channel or aerial ATSC 8VSB type digital channel from any HDMI video source for
TV broadcasting and distribution.
A cost effective tool for creating your own advertising or informational
HD TV channel for distributing to multiple TVs.
Setup and configuration can easily be done
through using the front panel push buttons or remote control via web browser when linked
with a computer or local network.
This HD modulator supports digital QAM channel
output range from CH2 to CH158 and digital aerial ATSC channel output range from
CH2 to CH83.
Any HDMI signal from devices such as satellite receivers, computer, HD player or surveillance DVR can be modulated by
this device into digital HDTV channel of user's selection.
All-in-one modulation with MPEG2 video encoding
and AC3, AAC, PCM digital audio encoding.
HDMI Loop-Through With RF Combiner
This unit is built with 1 HDMI input, 1 HDMI pass-through, 1 RF input and 1
Any HDMI signal from devices such as satellite
receivers, computer, HD player or HD surveillance camera can be modulated by
this device into an aerial ATSC or digital cable QAM channel of user's
selection. [Note: most of the HD surveillance
cameras use different HD format for output. So additional converter will be
needed before feeding into this modulator]
Its RF input is for combing RF output from other RF source such as another HD modulator,
set top box or antenna with its own modulated RF output together into a single coax
TV signal for further broadcasting or distribution.
2 HD RF Modulation Modes
This HD modulator supports 2 selectable RF modulation modes including:
- Air ATSC/8VSB
- J.83B/Digital cable QAM
Users can select the desired J.83B/DVB-C/QAM or ATSC modulation mode
and Its RF TV channel output through its web control panel or front panel push
Push Button Control And Remote Operation
Control Through Web Browser
Users have 2 options to control or configure the unit. Users can access this HD modulator
remotely through using a web browser when directly connected with a PC using a Ethernet cable or through
local network for detailed configuration.
Or by pressing the push buttons on the front
panel to set up 2 main functions, ASTC/Cable mode and TV channel
Agile Channel Selection By Channel/Frequency
Both digital CATV QAM and air ATSC modulation modes offer users to assign the RF
TV output channel by using either the TV channel number or TV channel frequency
The QAM CATV channel output range
starting from CH2 to CH158.
The aerial ATSC channel range
starting from CH2 to CH83.
Control Panel Screenshot For Modulation Mode Selection
Detailed TV Channel
All the detailed control functions such as TV channel frequency, TV channel name, modulation mode,
network IP setup.
Users can also create, change or re-name the TV
channel title and TV station name at their own choice through the system menu.
TV Channel Output Control
For Ethernet IP Setup
Daisy Chain Setup For Producing Multiple HD TV
This digital HDMI modulator can be used as a
standalone unit or daisy chained with more modulators combined together for
large-scale HD TV distribution.
Multiple of these digital HDMI modulators can be
linked together by feeding the modulated RF output from the first unit into the
RF input of the next HDMI modulator so more private HD TV channels can be
created and combined together in a single cable feed.
Easy HDTV Distribution
Users can add more of these RF modulators for modulating more HD videos into more digital TV channels
and use RF combiner to merge them in one coax cable run.
Users can also use RF coax splitters to distribute the modulated coax feed for large-scale private TV channel
distribution to multiple TV displays.
Custom Educational/Training Channel
Build private TV channels for classrooms, retail stores or hotels to display
desired video content on TV for advertisement,
education or signage purpose.
DIY CCTV Surveillance TV Channel
Video from surveillance camera
or CCTV DVR can be modulated into a private TV channel. So users could monitor the
surveillance cam from the assigned TV channel by tuning into the custom TV channel for
viewing. [Note: TVI AHD CVI to HDMI converter is
needed before feeding HD camera feed into this unit]
HDMI Extension Over Coax Cable
This HDMI to RF modulator can also be used as a HDMI extender over coax
cable when combined with our digital TV tuner
box, model DTV103 or other ATSC converters.
Strong 90dB RF Output Power For Long Range Transmission
This unit can provide output power of 90dB, sufficient for long cable transmission up to
1100 meters with no loss of picture
- Professional-grade HDMI to digital ATSC
channel or cable QAM RF modulator/encoder.
- Ideal and cost effective tool for 1080p
RF coax conversion.
- Creating custom-made private TV channel through this HD modulator for advertising, training or information purpose.
- Distribute HD content from satellite receiver, cable TV
box, computer, media players, DVR, and virtually any HDMI source for
Supports 2 modulation modes,
Digital J.83B/QAM64 and Air ATSC/8VSB mode.
- Supports digital J.83B/DVB-C/QAM channel range from CH2
- Support digital aerial ATSC channel range
from Ch2 to CH83.
Programmable QAM and ATSC 8VSB HDTV channel output provides flexibility in altering TV channel line-ups and instant replacement of existing TV channels.
Featured with MPEG2 video encoding and AC3, AAC, PCM
digital audio encoding.
- Easy setup and configuration through using the front panel push buttons or web
browser when running a direct Ethernet cable link with a PC or local network.
- Web IP-based control panel
provides all the detailed control functions such as modulation mode, TV channel frequency,
TV channel name, etc.
- Its RF TV channel output can be decoded by digital cable box, HD TV tuner or digital aerial TV receiver, DTV
- Users can add more of these RF modulators at any time for more
HDMI video sources to be modulated into more TV channels and combined in same
coax cable run for distribution.
- Easy solution for adding new HD video feeds into new or existing MATV/SMATV RF
TV distribution systems.
- Video and audio signals from CCTV surveillance camera can be presented on any desired
digital TV channel.
- Non-volatile memory is included to remember channel assignments in event of power failure.
- Powerful 90dB RF output sufficient for long cable transmission up to
1100 meters or 0.68 miles with no loss of picture
- Video Input/Output Connectors:
- HDMI input x 1+ HDMI pass-through x 1
- F-Type RF input x 1 + RF output x 1
- RJ-45 LAN port x 1.
- HDMI Support: HDMI 1.4, Compliant with HDMI 1.3, HDCP 1.4 and DVI 1.0, Integrated pre-programmed HDCP keys
Video Encoding: MPEG-2
- Video Encoding Resolution: up to
1080p@30fps or 1920x1080 full HD resolution
Video Encoding Data Rates: Variable
- HDMI Input Resolution Support:
- HD from 480i, 480p, 576i, 576p, 720p,1080i
- DVI or HDMI RGB format from 640x480 to
HDMI Audio Support: HDMI PCM Stereo MPEG/ AC3 Dolby
- RF Output Range: agile from 50 to 858Mhz
(CH2 to CH135)
- NTSC type digital cable channel
from CH2 to CH158
- Air ATSC/8VSB channel frequencies from CH2 to CH83
- RF Output Power: 90 dB with up to -30dB attenuation
for cable and air channels
- RF Output Frequency Range: 47 - 860 MHz
Bandwidth: 6 MHz
Video Bitrate: 18mbps
- Power Supply: DC 12V/2A
- Dimension: 8"(W) x 5"(D) x
1.75"(H) or 200mm x 127mm x 44mm