Professional HD Modulator With ATSC DVB-T DMBT ISDB-T TV Channel Output
This professional HDMI to RF modulator is designed for converting HDMI video played from computer, blu-ray player,
set top box or HD security camera to
a digital TV channel of user choice for broadcasting and distribution.
This HD modulator is an universal RF modulator
for worldwide digital TV system. It supports modulation into terrestrial digital
frequencies for ATSC, DVB-T, DVB-C, DMBT and ISDB-T TV signals.
Its programmable TV channel selection allows users to
select any desired TV channel frequency for its RF output.
HD modulator can be used as a standalone unit or multiple modulators chained
together for creating more private digital TV channels. No coax combiner needed.
Ideal and cost effective tool for creating your
own advertising or information TV channel through using this HD modulator.
Or simply distributing 720p or 1080p HDMI video to all HDTV sets connected through the
same coax cable for large-scale TV distribution applications such as:
- home entertainment
- educational training
- security surveillance
- commercial advertisement/digital signage
- information display
- emergency messaging announcement
- private MATV system
HDMI Input + RF Input + Closed Caption Input
This unit is built with 1 HDMI input, 1 RF input, 1 closed caption input with 1 RF coax
Any HDMI signal from devices such as satellite receivers,
computer, HD player or HD surveillance camera can be modulated by
this device into an aerial HDTV channel of user's selection. [Note:
most of the HD surveillance cameras use different HD format for output. So
additional converter will be needed before feeding into this modulator]
This HD modulator can also accept closed caption
signal from its RCA input and encode them into its RF output.
RF input allows this modulator to accept RF output from another HD modulator,
antenna or set top box and combine with its own modulated channel into one coax
Easy Web GUI Operation
This universal HD modulator is easily configured. Users
can access and control the HD modulator through using a web browser when
directly connected with a PC using Ethernet cable.
Its web control panel
provides all the detailed control functions such as DTV system selection (ATSC,
DVB-T, DVB-C, DMBT, ISDB-T), TV channel frequency, channel name and so on.
Universal Modulation Into Worldwide Digital
Terrestrial TV Signal
Modulator supports selectable modulation into world-wide terrestrial TV channel
frequency for ATSC, DVB-T, DVB-C, DMBT and
ISDB-T TV signals.
After the cabling hookup and TV channel output
setup, users could use the TV remote or IR remote of the digital aerial TV
receiver box to tune into the
new channels just created and see their HD video or camera screen showing on the
MPEG2 Video Encoding With AC3 Audio Encoding
This HDMI to RF digital modulator adopts MPEG2 for HD video encoding. The
output RF TV signal quality will follow the original HDMI input quality. Maximum
modulation quality up to 1080p.
The unit also supports MPEG1 digital audio AC3,
AAC and PCM audio encoding into digital RF output.
Daisy Chain Setup For Producing Multiple HD TV
This digital HDMI modulator can be used as a standalone unit or
cascading with other units together.
Multiple of these digital modulators can be linked together by feeding the modulated RF output
from the first unit
the RF input of the next HD modulator so more private digital TV channels can be
created and combined
together in one RF output for large-scale HDTV distribution.
Easy HDTV Distribution
Users can also use RF coax splitters to distribute the modulated coax feed to multiple
Users can also add more of these RF modulators
for modulating more HD videos into more digital TV channels
and combined them in one coax cable run or using the daisy chain hookup for cascading as described
earlier for large-scale private TV channel distribution.
HDMI Extension Over Coax
This HDMI to RF modulator can also be combined with our digital TV tuner
box, model DTV103, so they can be used as a HDMI video/audio over coax
cable extender kit for HD content distribution purpose.
Typical uses of this HD type digital RF modulator
- DIY CCTV Surveillance: video from surveillance camera
or CCTV DVR can be modulated into new private digital TV channel. So users can simply view the live camera
feed on the TV by tuning into the custom TV channel for review or recording.
[Note: most of the HD surveillance cameras use
different HD format for output. So additional converter will be needed
before feeding into this modulator]
- Education/Training: build private TV channels for broadcasting the computer screen or digital media content prepared by teacher or
instructor for classrooms. Any TV connected in the same coax cable can watch the custom-made TV channel created by using
this HD RF modulator.
- Digital Signage: converting digital media content played from DVD player or
any digital media player
into a commercial TV channel and transmitted over multiple TV displays in
public place for advertisement or signage purpose.
- Retail Store Advertising: retail store
owners can use TVs to play their own video ads on TVs through single coax cable
run inside the retail store. No internet or network connection needed.
Powerful 100db Output For Long Range Transmission
This RF modulator is featured with a powerful 100dB output, which is sufficient for long cable transmission up to 1200 meters with no loss of picture
Analog video/audio signals transmitted over existing coax cable with such high dB strength can offers far longer distance than the typical balun or Cat5
- Professional-grade HDMI to RF digital modulator/encoder
with world-wide terrestrial TV channel output.
- Ideal and cost effective tool for creating
your own advertising, training or information TV channel through this modulator.
- All-in-one modulation with MPEG2 video encoding to
convert HDMI feed into selectable digital TV channel.
- The output RF TV signal quality will follow
the original HDMI input quality. Maximum modulation quality up to 1080p.
- Support worldwide digital aerial TV systems
including ATSC, DVB-T, DVB-C, DMBT
- Distributing HDMI video via digital HD
aerial channel frequency to all HDTV sets connected through the same coax
- This RF modulator unit works with all HDMI sources
and full HDCP compliance.
- Supports 1 digital RF input for cascading
- Easy configuration through using a web
browser when running a direct Ethernet cable link with a PC.
- Web-based control panel
provides all the detailed control functions such as DTV system selection, TV channel frequency,
channel name, etc.
- Supports MPEG1 digital audio AC3, AAC and
PCM audio encoding into digital RF output.
- Supports closed caption input via RCA
as a standalone unit or multiple modulators chained together for creating
more private TV channels.
- Its RF TV channel output can be decoded by any digital
HD TV tuner or digital aerial TV receiver, DTV
- Programmable TV channel output provides
flexibility in altering TV channel line-ups and instant replacement of
existing TV channels.
- Users can add more of these RF modulators at any time for more video sources to be modulated into more TV channels and combined in same
coax cable run for distribution.
- Powerful 100dB RF output sufficient for long cable transmission up to 1200 meters with no loss of picture
- Retail stores or restaurants can play their custom-made video ad
on TVs through single coax cable run. No internet or network connection needed.
- Corporate or schools can can use
TV pools to play their in-house signage or information content through coax cable run. No internet or network connection needed.
- Transmitting audio/video over coax cable offers greater transmission range
at much lower cost than the typical balun or Cat5
- Video and audio signals from CCTV surveillance camera can be presented on any desired
digital TV channel.
- Inputs: HDMI input + RF input + Closed
- Output: Digital RF with MEPG2 encoding
- Digital HD Channel Output Frequency
- ATSC (100-1000MHz, 1KHz step)
- DVB-T (100-1000MHz, 1KHz step)
- DVB-C (100-1000MHz, 1KHz step)
- DMBT (100-1000MHz, 1KHz step)
- ISDB-T (100-1000MHz, 1KHz step)
- HDMI Signal: HDMI 1.3,fully compatible HDCP
- HDMI DDC Signal: 5Vp-p（TTL）
- HDMI TMDS Signal: 0.5~1.5Vp-p（TMDS）
- HDMI Input Resolution Support:
- 480i, 480p, 576i, 576p
- Video Encoding: MPEG2
- Audio Encoding: AC3, AAC, stereo PCM(48kbps),
MPEG1 Layer 2
- RF Output Level: -63~ -16dBm(44~91 dBµV),
- Insert Loss: < 2dBm
- Delay Time: 100-150ms (Depends on the decoding ability of receivers)
- Power Supply: DC 12V/2A
- Working Temperature: 0 to 50 degree C
- Dimension: 203×144×52mm