2-Channel Picture-In-Picture Video Generator Mixer
This innovative picture-in-picture video generator provides high-quality dual-channel video display on one screen for monitoring/recording purpose.
The 2nd video channel window is inserted into the main video screen in real time. Both video inputs are synchronized
accurately so the mixed output channel can be displayed simultaneously.
The PIP window sizing and positioning are controlled directly from the front panel of this video processor.
A fast input swap button is also provided for revering between
the main and PIP input channel.
This picture-in-picture video generator supports all standard analog video
equipments through either RCA or BNC cable connection.
Great video module for further integration with other
video system for surveillance, video editing/capturing, post production, etc.
Dual-Channel Frame Synchronizer
This PIP screen processor system is featured with dual-channel frame synchronized output.
The internal frame synchronizer can help re-generate all sync signals from inputs for smooth and quality video
output in real time without any lags.
Dual Video Outputs
This unit provides two simultaneous video outputs, which can be connected to either two TV monitors for display or one for display and the other video output can be used for recording/capturing through
DVD recorder, DVR, PC or any other video capture device.
Fast Channel Swap
A one-touch swap button designed for fast swapping between the main channel and the sub video channel instantly.
Main video screen and PIP screen can be exchanged instantly with simply pressing the SWAP button.
Users can easily turn the PIP screen into the main screen on TV right away while the original big screen channel becomes the PIP channel with smaller window screen displayed at the same time.
This system helps users watch DVD video or satellite channels while keeping an eye on the nanny cam or surveillance camera video from the smaller PIP window. Never miss
a move or starting your favorite program.
The available PIP functions including:
- PIP Size:
Users can re-size the PIP window screen at 1/16, 1/9, 1/4 and up to full screen for display.
- PIP Location: The PIP video window can be moved around at any of the 15 pre-set locations.(5x3 matrix)
- PIP Swap: Fast video input swap between main video channel and the PIP channel.
|15 Pre-set PIP Window Locations
||PIP Window At 1/16, 1/9, 1/4, Full Screen
This video image processor will memorize users' settings in the system buffer once configured or adjusted.
The previous PIP screen mode will be displayed right away in the same configuration after power cycling or power outage. No need to set up this video processor again for the desired screen mode again after the power off.
Easy On-Screen Configuration
This unit can be controlled through the push buttons on the front panel or the supplied remote controller. With user-friendly OSD setup menu provided for
settings related with the following fields as the actual screenshots below illustrates:
- Camera Setup:
Users can edit the video channel title as needed. Each channel description/title can be up to 8 characters.
- Date/Time Stamp: setting up device date and time for visual and recording purpose.
- Picture Adjustment: Individual color adjustment for brightness, contrast, hue, saturation, tint and sharpness
- Display Setup: options such as video channel/camera name, date/time and PIP screen border can be turned on or off
System Menu Setup
Date/Time Stamp And Title/Character Generator
This PIP unit has title generator and date/time stamp for editing entry of video channel titles, date and time on video channels.
The date/time stamp and titling function is
essential for showing information of date, current time, channel
description/title on video channels for monitoring/viewing purpose and
The channel titles and date/time stamp can be turned off manually
from the OSD system menu.
Daisy Chain Setup
This PIP video generator can be used as standalone unit or cascaded together to process more video inputs
or combined with other video mixers or A/V switches to form a large display
system, great video module for professional installers for expanding current
client's setup at any stage.
- Professional picture-in-picture video generator with advanced
- Selectable PIP mode for 2 channels or full-screen mode for
each individual video channel.
- Easy installation and fast setup provides the perfect solution for permanent and mobile presentations.
- Real-time dual-channel output with sharp and
clear picture quality.
- Featured with dual-channel frame synchronizer for re-generating all sync signals from inputs with smooth video output.
- Users can change the PIP window screen size
at 1/16, 1/9, 1/4 and up to full screen for display.
- Supports adjustable PIP window location at 15 pre-set locations.
- Fast video input swap between main video channel and the PIP channel.
- Supports border line On/Off option for PIP screen mode.
- Supports time/date stamp for viewing and video recording.
- Individual color adjustment provided for each video input channel for brightness, contrast, hue, saturation and sharpness
- Easy on-screen OSD setup menu for user friendly configuration.
- Supports all NTSC and PAL video systems.
- Non-volatile system memory saves all user settings and protects them against power outages.
- Multiple PIP units can be daisy chain
connected together to process more video inputs or combined with other video mixers or A/V switches to form a large display
system, great video module for professional installers
Inputs: BNC connector x 2, 1.0Vp-p composite 75 ohms
- Video Output: BNC connector x 1, 1.0Vp-p composite 75 ohms
- VCR Output: BNC connector x 1, 1.0Vp-p composite 75 ohms
- Video Refresh Rate: NTSC 60
fields/sec or PAL 50 fields/sec
- Video Resolution: NTSC:720×480 pixels,
- Power Supply: 100-240V 50/60Hz
AC input with DC 12V, 1A output
- Maximum Power Consumption: 9.5 Watts
- Dimension: 8.6"(W)
x 5.5"(D) x 2" (H)
- PIP video processor unit
- Power adapter
- User manual