Premium 4-Port VGA + Audio Switcher With 1080p HDMI
This 4-port VGA to converter HDMI switcher offers convenient and cost effective means for fast switching between VGA inputs and provides crystal clear
1080p HDMI or DVI output for LCD monitor, projector, HD TV display or home theater system.
Perfect switcher for controlling multiple laptop/desktop computers, DVRs or other VGA-based sources such as high-end graphic
workstations to share one HDMI TV or LCD monitor/projector for display.
This video routing switch can up convert
multiple VGA input resolution up to 1080p for HDMI output or 1920x1080 pixels for DVI output.
The VGA switch is also featured with convenient distant control capability through either RS232 serial port command control or IR remote controller,
allowing users to switch between inputs flawlessly from distance.
Also an ideal solution for expanding the current HDMI or VGA monitor display with more video/audio inputs thus
eliminating the hassle of constantly swapping cables to your display and audio receiver.
Multiple Video Outputs
The VGA to HDMI converter module bundled with this switcher can provide users with
either analog VGA out or digital HDMI/DVI output:
- HDMI output at selectable 720p or 1080p screen with fine details.
- DVI output at selectable 1280x720 or 1920x1080 pixels via using an optional HDMI to DVI adapter.
- VGA output with the same resolution as the original VGA Input.
High Resolution VGA Switcher
This VGA video routing switch is able to support all range of computer VGA or RGBHV type resolutions for inputs and outputs. Each VGA input has
individual 3.5mm audio input to be associated with.
This video switcher can also support inputs from MAC, SUN, SGI and other high resolution workstations and displays by using the appropriate input and
output adapters or extension cables.
This A/V switch provides smooth switching between various input devices. Users can easily select the desired A/V device for output via the push buttons on the front panel or via the included IR remote controller.
The selected input channel will be illuminated with the LED indicator on the front panel and all non-selected inputs are
terminated into 75 ohms.
Computer VGA To HDMI Video Scaling
The bundled VGA to HDMI converter module provides users with an cost-effective alternative for solving such video format compatibility issue between a VGA
output and an HDMI display.
All 4 VGA video and audio inputs of this switch will be up converted to digital HDMI format smoothly and instantly.
Selectable 720p/1080p HD Output
The HDMI converter module provides scaling capability with available HDMI or DVI output at selectable resolutions including 1080p/60Hz (1920x1080 pixels) or
720p/60Hz (1280x720 pixels).
Dynamic Zoom Control
The bundled HDMI video processor provides users with a manual control of display range ratio. This zoom function is very handy for when the converted
video screen output looking smaller or larger with edges falling outside of the screen border in result of overscan/underscan.
Users can always use the zoom button to adjust the video output screen size/ratio in a global way between -5% and +5% so to make sure that the
converted HDMI output from this converter can be displayed properly at full screen.
No more cropping and no cut-off on the edges or corners compared with other HDMI video scaler products on the market.
At any time, users can always press the "AUTO" button on the converter for automatically getting the optimal adjustment on the output picture
RGsB RGBS RGBHV Video Switcher
This video switcher fully supports all analog RGB video types including RGBHV, RGBS, RGsB, RsGsBs
signals using proper adapter cables. RGB input/output adapter cables are optional and can be purchased separately.
Distant Control Through RS232 Control
This premium VGA switch, like all other professional-grade models, also allows users to remotely select different input source signal for output at a distance where infrared remote
control or push buttons on the front panel is beyond reach.
It supports RS232 serial port connection with PC so the
video/audio input channel switching can be remotely managed by sending RS232 commands
from a PC to the switch. RS232 control is also great for integration
with other console control systems.
The built-in signal enhancement circuitry allows the output signals to be transmitted over long distance while maintaining crystal clear video resolution and sonic quality as the original input source. The selected
VGA or RGB video input will be properly buffered and isolated, then routed to the receiving end.
High Bandwidth 650Hz -3dB
This unit is designed with supreme high bandwidth 650 MHz pixel frequency so the original input signal will be delivered to the final destination with the same image quality as from the original video source with no loss or distortion.
Multiple of these switchers can be cascaded with other video switcher and distributors to act together as a single large switching system with more inputs as needed depending on the setup. Perfect solution for permanent/mobile presentations and great for use in presentations, trade shows, conferences, retail, and entertainment applications.
- Professional-grade VGA RGB video/audio switcher
with HDMI output for
all VGA or legacy RGB type input signals.
- Convenient and cost effective way for up-converting
multiple VGA inputs to 1080p for HDMI output or 1920x1080 pixels for DVI output.
- Selectable HDMI or DVI output resolutions
at 720P, 1080P or 1280x720, 1920x1080 DVI pixels for display or
- Supports comprehensive VGA input resolutions
from 640x480 to 2560x1440 pixels.
- Supports analog audio encoding into HDMI feed
for digital output.
- Supports dynamic zoom function for the
converted HDMI output to be displayed properly and at full screen.
- Support auto screen adjustment function
for automatically getting the optimal adjustment on the output picture
- Easy and fast switching through
using the IR remote or the front panel push buttons.
- Distant control through the RS-232 serial commands.
- Glitch-free transitions when switching between
VGA RGB sources.
- Video signal enhancement circuitry built in for high clarity outputs.
- Ideal for conference room, media center, professional a/v center, home theater systems and shop presentation
- Supreme high bandwidth of 650MHz to maintain video integrity.
- Backwards compatible with DVI-D format.
- Great for use in presentations, trade shows, conferences, retail, and entertainment applications.
- Built with heavy duty and sturdy metal enclosure for industrial use and professional installation.
- D-sub 15-pin connector x 4 for computer VGA/RGBHV or component RGB inputs
- 0.7 Vp-p or 1Vp-p with 75 ohm/HD(TTL): 5Vp-p 10K ohm
- HDMI output at selectable 720p or 1080p.
- DVI output at selectable 1280x720 or
1920x1080 pixels via using an optional HDMI to DVI adapter.
- VGA output with the same resolution as
the original VGA Input.
- Front panel push buttons
- IR remote
- RS232 serial port
VGA Input Support
2048 x 1536 pixels
3.5mm stereo mini port x 4
|| 650MHz (-3db)
|| 0.05% and 0.05 degree
|| 5W max
|| 11.5"(W) x 2.9"(D) x 1.7"(H)
110V-240V AC input support with DC 5V, 1A
- 4-port VGA switch
- VGA to HDMI converter module
- IR remote
- VGA cable and audio cable
- Power adapter
- User manual