Professional HDMI To RF Coax TV Modulator
This professional HDMI to RF modulator is designed for adding HDMI video played from computer, blu-ray player or HD security camera to
a digital TV channel for viewing on any HDTV set
This RF modulator unit is fully compatible with any HDMI source and will output a digital HD channel with perfect HD
quality video up to 1080p.
Ideal and cost effective solution to distribute 720p, 1080i or 1080p HDMI video signal to an unlimited number of HDTV over the
existing coax cables, great for large-scale TV distribution system for class rooms, hotels, restaurant, retail stores,
A great digital HDTV channel modulator for distributing any live HDMI video source such as digital cable box, DVD player, signage player, etc, and broadcast
through using the existing coax cable line.
Each HD modulator unit can accept and combine the
RF output from another modulator into 2 TV channels for output.
More TVs and A/V modulators can be added to the existing setup for various applications such as:
- home entertainment
- educational training
- security surveillance
- commercial advertisement/digital signage
- information display
- emergency messaging announcement
- private MATV system
Its programmable TV channel selection allows users to assign
any desired TV channel frequency for its RF output. Channel selection
is controlled by the front panel push button.
HDMI Input + RF Input
This unit is built with 1 HDMI input, 1 RF input with 1 RF coax
output. Any HDMI signal from devices such as satellite receivers, digital TV box, computer, HD player or HD surveillance camera can be modulated by
this device into a digital HD channel with ATSC channel frequency of user's
choice assigned. [Note:
most of the HD surveillance cameras use different HD format for output. So
additional converter will be needed before feeding into this modulator]
Its RF input allows this modulator to accept and
combine RF output from another modulator so
users can have multiple of these modulators working together in a streamline setup without using additional RF coax combiners.
After finishing the cable hookup, Simply use the push buttons on the front panel to
bring up the system menu screen and then choose
a desired digital TV channel number in aerial ATSC channel frequency range
between CH14 and CH69.
Then users could use the TV remote to tune into the
new channel just created to see their HD video or camera screen showing on the TV screen.
Daisy Chain Setup For Producing Multiple HD
This digital HDMI modulator can be used as a standalone unit or
cascading with other units together.
Multiple of these digital modulators can be linked together by feeding the modulated RF output
from the first unit
the RF input of the 2nd modulator so more private digital TV channels can be
created and combined
together in one RF output for large-scale HDTV distribution.
Easy HDTV Distribution
Users can use RF coax splitters to distribute the modulated coax feed to multiple
Users can also add more of these RF modulators
for modulating more HD videos into more digital TV channels
and combined them in one coax cable run or using the daisy chain hookup for cascading as described
earlier for large-scale private TV channel distribution.
Crystal Clear HD Channel Picture Quality
This HD modulator can deliver 1080p full HD quality at its best, giving
users the same picture quality as transmitted through HDMI cable.
HDMI Extension Over Coax
This HDMI to RF modulator can also be combined with our digital TV tuner
box, model DTV103, so they can be used as a HDMI video/audio over coax
cable extender kit for HD content distribution purpose.
Typical uses of this HD type digital RF modulator
- DIY CCTV Surveillance: video from surveillance camera
or CCTV DVR can be modulated into new private digital TV channel. So users can simply view the live camera
feed on the TV by tuning into the custom TV channel for review or recording.
[Note: most of the HD surveillance cameras use
different HD format for output. So additional converter will be needed
before feeding into this modulator]
- Education/Training: build private TV channels for broadcasting the computer screen or digital media content prepared by teacher or
instructor for classrooms. Any TV connected in the same coax cable can watch the custom-made TV channel created by using
this HD RF modulator.
- Digital Signage: converting digital media content played from DVD player or
any digital media player
into a commercial TV channel and transmitted over multiple TV displays in
public place for advertisement or signage purpose.
- Retail Store Advertising: retail store
owners can use TVs to play their own video ads on TVs through single coax cable
run inside the retail store. No internet or network connection needed.
Powerful 100db Output For Long Range Transmission
This RF modulator is featured with a powerful 100dB output, which is sufficient for long cable transmission up to 1200 meters with no loss of picture
Analog video/audio signals transmitted over existing coax cable with such high dB strength can offers far longer distance than the typical balun or Cat5
- Professional-grade HDMI to RF modulator for distributing HDMI video via digital HD channel frequency to unlimited TVs over the existing TV coax
- Supports 1 digital RF input for cascading
- Multiple HD modulators can work together in a streamline setup without using additional RF coax combiners.
- Multiple of these digital modulators can be easily linked together by
feeding the modulated RF output from current unit to
the RF input of the next modulator so to produce more HD channels for large-scale HDTV
- Ideal and cost effective solution to distribute 720p, 1080i or 1080p HDMI video signal to an unlimited number of HDTV over the
existing coax cables.
- Easy front panel push button control
for easy HD channel selection/assignment.
- Fully compatible with all HDMI sources.
- Digital HD channel output with perfect HD video quality up to 1080p.
- Its RF TV channel output can be decoded by any digital TV tuner or digital aerial TV receiver, DTV
- Programmable channel output flexibility in altering TV channel line-ups and instant replacement of
existing TV channels.
- Users can add more of these RF modulators at any time for more video sources to be modulated into more TV channels and combined in same
coax cable run for distribution.
- Retail store owners can use TVs to play their custom-made video ad
on TVs through single coax cable run inside the retail store. No internet or network connection needed.
- Corporate, market place or schools can can use
TV pools to play their in-house signage content through coax cable run. No internet or network connection needed.
- Support RF output in digital ATSC channel range from
CH14 to CH69 or 473 to 803MHz.
- Transmitting audio/video over coax cable offers greater transmission range
at much lower cost than the typical balun or Cat5
- All TVs connected through the same coax cable can share the same HD device or HD
media player for saving the cost and resources.
- Video and audio signals from CCTV surveillance camera can be presented on any desired digital HD channel.
- Last channel memory support for keeping user's last-minute setting intact after being powered off manually or
power outage event.
- HDMI Signal: HDMI 1.3,fully compatible HDCP
- HDMI DDC Signal: 5Vp-p（TTL）
- HDMI TMDS Signal: 0.5~1.5Vp-p（TMDS）
- Input HDMI Resolution Support:
- 480p@60Hz, 576p@50Hz、
- 720p@50/60Hz, 1080i@50/60Hz, 1080p@50/60Hz
- Video Encoding: H.264
- Audio Encoding: AC3-L/R Audio
- RF Coaxial TV System: ATSC
- Digital HD Channel Frequency Range: ATSC
CH14 to CH69 or 473 to 803MHz
- Effective Bit Ratio Max:31.6M bits
- Insert Loss: < 2dBm
- Delay Time: 100-150ms (Depends on the decoding ability of receivers)
- Audio Format: Stereo PMC (44.1kbps, 48kbps)
- Power Supply: DC 5V/2A
- Working Temperature: 0 to 50 degree C
- Dimension: 158×115×33mm