Remote Metered Power Distribution PDU Monitor
This professional power distribution monitor server unit has a built-in web server
function and allows system administrator to monitor the current consumption of the metered power strip
in real time through local network or internet by using web browser from a
remote PC. Each of this server unit
can keep tabs on up to 8 metered PDUs with a total of 64 AC power outlets.
This can be a very helpful power control device for IT
engineers to use when arranging the power supplies for equipments. As new equipment units
are added to the rack in the cabinet or factory, users can immediately observe
the impact on the cumulative
current draw so engineer can safely load each circuit properly without taking
the risk of overloading the power
circuits so to avoid the possible power disaster.
System manager can log into the web control panel
of this server monitor unit from a remote location using a network computer and view the power draws in real time from each
PDU salve unit connected. Read the temperature/humidity levels from server rack or
cabinet via internet or receive SNMP-based alarms
when conditions exceed the warning parameters.
This metered power strip PDU monitor is also featured with digital LCD display panel and two push bottoms on the front panel for
viewing the power consumption of equipments connected to each metered power strip in the rack in real time. The LCD screen will start flashing
alternatively in red and blue lights to alert the local administrator for warning of power overload events and field manager can check the peak
value at the time to trigger the overload.
Built-in audible alarm buzzer will be triggered for indication of the system overload when the power consumption exceeds the preset warning value.
Real Time Monitoring External Environment Temperature/Humidity
This PDU monitor server unit can be extended with temperature and humidity monitoring functions. This power monitoring solution is SNMP-based so that alerts can be sent automatically by email or text messages (optional if used with SMS server module)to the system administrator when amperage temperature or humidity level exceed the preset warning values.
The temperature and humidity reading can also be accessed through the front LED panel display and the
threshold values can be set via the front panel or the web control panel.
RJ11 ports are available for plug-in of the optional temperature and humidity sensor probes in order to provide the temperature and humidity information within the rack or cabinet for
Dry Contact Input/Outputs
This PDU monitor server unit provides a dry contact input for monitoring dry contact closures and dry contact sensors such as
cabinet door sensor, smoke, water, leakage, intrusion, gas and motion. The specially designed 2-wire dry contact port is easy to use and allow users to
make their own dry contact wires quickly and easily.
Detachable rack mount ears are provided for wall mount, under-counter and rack mount installation. Uses 1U of rack space when installed in any
19-inch rack, with the potential for zero U mounting in the cable management area of most rack enclosures.
Daisy Chain Connection
Each metered PDU slave unit can be easily connected to this monitor server by using the supplied RJ11 wire and up to total of 8 metered power strips/slave units (up to 64 AC power
outlets) can be connected together through this monitor server unit.
This power monitor server unit, also known as the Cabinet Monitor unit, is hot swappable so any PDU slave unit can be added on the fly to the setup with no interruption to power
operation in the field or machinery room.
Built-In Web Server Module
This power monitor server unit has a intuitive web control panel, which provides various important power control
functions including remote power consumption monitoring, and remote power status report, which
can all be accessed via internet or local network.
The built-in web server can provide capabilities of:
- real-time remote monitoring of the total
status of each PDU slave unit from the web or LAN connection.
- central control of all power distribution
units on the rack or cabinet and further controlling of the power supplies
to all equipments connected.
- maintaining system logs of power operation
events incurred from all connected PDU slave units, warning messages and abnormal
currents for reviews.
- generating alert emails and SNMP traps and
sending to all authorized personnel when the power consumption exceeds the preset warning
trigger value or in case of an overload of the PDU slave unit.
- secure user access control. This intelligent power switch supports multiple users
access with password security. Manager can assign permissions for each user to access all or only the power
- IP filter protection. This remote power controller also supports firewall function by
providing both IP and MAC address filters that prevent unauthorized user from gaining access to the switch and devices connected through the network.
Control Panel Screenshots
Main Control Panel
Independent Outlet Control
This intelligent PDU monitoring server unit is
also featured with local LED screen display for the reading of total input current,
temperature and humidity from the surrounding environment.
When the back light of LCD panel is in blue, it will display reading of the present current, temperature and humidity. When warning is triggered, the LCD screen will start flashing
alternatively in red and blue LED lights to alert the local administrator for warning of power overload occurrences.
There are two manual push buttons on the front
panel of this power distribution server unit:
- Circle push button for displaying power
conditions and reading of external temperature and humidity data. Push this
button to examine each port's current condition, temperature and humidity.
- Setup push button for setting up the warning
threshold value and displaying the power current peak value when event
occurred. Push this button to examine the current temperature and humidity
Audible Alarm Buzzer
This PDU central monitor unit is featured with audible alarm buzzer built in
the unit. When the
current consumption reaches the preset trigger value or in case of an overload
event, the alarm will sound off for indication of the system overload to warning
the personnel on site.
The LCD screen will start flashing
alternatively in red and blue lights to alert the local administrator for
warning of power overload.
This PDU central monitor also supports RFID card reader and can detect the
motion movement of rack door to prevent unauthorized personnel from
opening the door.
- Professional power distribution unit with built-in web server.
- Monitor and control power
supplies to remote equipments via local network or internet without the
presence of IT personnel.
- 1U rack mountable with rack mount ears
- Instant local monitoring or remote monitoring of all connected PDUs and device power consumption via LAN or internet.
- Each PDU monitor server unit can work with up to 8 PDU salve units cascaded together.
- Supports real-time monitoring of total amperage draw
and site temperature/humidity through optional environmental sensor probe and
- Hot swappable without interfering the PDU
power control via web, local terminal or push button on the switch.
- Featured with 1 dry contact input and 4 dry contact outputs for monitoring dry contact closures and dry contact sensors such as cabinet door, smoke, water, leakage,
intrusion and motion.
- LCD screen with built-in true RMS current meter for on-site viewing of equipment currents through cyclical or individual display.
- Easy LED displays for power consumption, mode indication
- Auto circuit breaker protection when current overload happened.
- Supports both Http and Https secure protocols to manage power conditions of all connected power
- Intuitive web control panel with programmable warning value setup for central power control and management.
- IP security masks help manage user privileges and prevent unauthorized access to the control menu
through the network.
- Supports multi-users access
management with secure password system to prevent
- Audible alarm buzzer for indication of the system overload when the power consumption exceeds the preset warning value.
- Event warning alert function by sending
out email, SMS text message or SNMP TRAP to notify authorized personnel.
- Supports RFID card reader and support motion
detect to prevent unauthorized personnel from
opening the door.
- Maintains system log of all power events
recorded from all ports for reviews by system administrator.
- Fully compliance with SNMP agreement. User can use SNMP
view to integrate monitor function directly.
- Supports API interface to allow users to
develop their own program to do remote power monitoring.
- Steel frame design with sturdy metal
|| Digital True RMS
|| Horizontal Style
| 19-inch 1U rack via using the supplied rack mount kit
RJ11 x 8 For PDU
RJ11 x 1 For ENV Sensor
RJ11 x 1 For RFID
RJ45 x 1 For Ethernet LAN
Dry Contact Input x 1
- Dry Contact Output x 4
LED Panel Screen
Circle Push Button
- Setup Push Button
- Audible Alarm
- SMS (optional)
|Power Input/Output Voltage
to 60 degrees C
|| RJ45 Port x 1
x 6"(D) x 1.7"( H)
PDU monitoring server unit
Power cord x 1
User manual cd disc
RJ-11 cords x 8
Rack mount kit x 1