Web Power Controller For Remote Power Management
This premium remote power
switch/distribution system is designed to provide remote management of AC power
distribution and AC power operation control for all powered equipments through
local network or internet.
This device is an intelligent power controller with four power outlets. Anyone with a web browser can access this power switch to perform power On, Off or Reboot.
Once network connection has been established and the security login approved, power at each of the four outlets is controlled with a simple click in the browser.
This compact PDU is standalone network appliance that requires no expensive master controller.
Each outlet can be independently turned ON/OFF or cycled for power-on reset.
Power can be controlled remotely via LAN/WAN or
serial RS-232 connection.
Complete control over
when and what sequence equipment is restored
with a timed
delay or scheduled on/off/shutdowns
to conserve energy in the data center. Eliminate service calls and increase
reliability. Eliminate problems with brownouts and blackouts.
An absolute necessity to manage power supplies to servers, routers, network
equipment and industrial machinery securely from your web browser.
Server Remote Reboot
Network equipments like routers or data servers sometimes "locks-up", requiring a service call just
to flip the power switch to perform a simple reboot. This remote power switch can
allow administrators to control reboot the power supply to the PC or server at remote site.
No longer need to waste human time to send someone to the site for a physical power reset or system re-boot. You can get it all done from your web browser through internet !
Save time and money by eliminating service calls and reducing downtime to a minimum.
Equipment Protection/Energy Savings
This remote power controller can help users protect sensitive devices or valuable equipment by keeping them powered off when not in use. This prevents hackers from detecting them at all times.
Very suitable for energy related or network
application by powering down equipments when not needed for power savings and to
save on wear and tear or powering up environmental system such as UPS, power generator, heaters, coolers, pumps, fans, lighting, signage, network routers/hubs/switches, DSL/Cable modems, ATM's, servers, firewalls and security surveillance system,
etc. at scheduled time.
Intelligent Power Control with Timer/Scheduler
This power controller provides configurable timer/scheduler setup. The time
scheduler function provided from the web control panel can help users arrange
and perform pre-set power events on desired outlet based up the preset
schedules. No complexity and no software skill required.
And these schedules can be reprogrammed at any stage (over the Internet or local Ethernet).
Users can program the power operations to be performed at specific time of the day
as needed. And the recurrent parameters supported in the timer function
Week days (for Monday through
Weekends (for Saturdays and
Easy Web Control And Configuration
This management of this power
controller is all easy web
administration for all configuration. Its built-in Linux-based web server provides
users with intuitive web control panel. Authorized users can access the control
by using a simple web browser from any local network or any remote location from internet.
No special software required. Works with any form of web browser.
Its web control panel provides
power control functions such as remote power scheduling, remote power setting
and remote power status report, which can all be accessed via internet or local
network. Screen shots for major functions are provided blow for illustration
purpose about how the unit is used and performed:
Security and Co-Location Features
This remote AC power switch/power strip is password protected for security. Address-specific IP security masks prevent unauthorized sources from accessing the control menu through the
network. This power switch provides two levels of operational passwords; the system administrator level, which allows access to all configuration and switching functions, and the user level which only allows switching of assigned plugs. The user-level security features are ideal for co-location
applications, where multiple users may be allowed plug-specific access to the power switch.
This intelligent power switch provides 2 different system shutdowns for safety measure:
- Auto Shutdown By Current Overload
This remote power
switch has a circuit breaker built in for protection of devices connected to
the power switch. This remote power switch will be automatically shut down
for responding to a current overload or short circuit condition.
- Manual Shutdown By Master On/Off Power Button
A master power on/off button plus combination of push buttons on the
front panel of switch box are provided for local operator to override the remote control mode and take control of this
power switch in an emergency. No need to unplug the power cord or run to trip a breaker from the power panel.
power distribution unit with
built-in web server with 4
AC power outlets.
- A new way to control power supply of the
remote equipments via internet without the presence of personnel.
- Support power supply control
via the local LAN or internet using web browser. No special
software required to be installed on the PC for accessing the power
- Remote network server reboot. No field trips required for network reboot. Save time/money by eliminating service calls and reducing downtime to minimum.
- Timer/Advanced scheduler for powering switch. This
unit can pre-set the time schedule to turn power on/off thru Internet/Ethernet.
- WAP Mobile Phone Control -- can use the GPRS cell phone via WAP to control.
- Support NTP (Network Time Protocol) to synchronize the time of the power controller box to the internet current time
- Supports manual power mode for local control of the power switch for all 4 outlets in case of emergency.
- Supports daisy chain connection with other
remote power switches or power outlet with using daughter device.
- Power overload protection.
- Factory Defaults: In the event that the password is forgotten, or IP address has been programmed to an invalid number, administrator can always reset the power switch back to its original factory defaults and/or set its IP address.
- Default status setup for
each individual power outlet. When regaining power, the power controller can restore each outlet to the default status.
- Security access: dual-password setup for access security to prevent unauthorized sources from accessing the control menu through the network.
- Supports external controls via RS-232 serial port or http commands.
- Supports Telnet protocols.
- Designed for high voltage resistance and protection for leakage of electrical currency, using nonflammable materials.
Remote power reboot of any device like:
- Network Routers, Data
Servers or Server Farm
- Kiosks, Cell Sites
- ATM Machines
- Alert Systems/Security Surveillance/DVR System
- Lighting Equipments/Lamps
- Industrial Machinery Equipments
- Protection- power connected power
devices by keeping them powered off when not in use. This prevents hackers from seeing them at all times.
- Saving Energy- Power down equipment when not needed for power savings and to save on wear and tear.
- Security Notification- Power up alert devices like sirens, lamps, messages;
- Intelligent Power Management- Power up environmental system like heaters, coolers, pumps, etc. with programmed
- Web server design with control through LAN/WAN network.
- Supports HTTP, DDNS , SMTP, SNMP, INTERNET-
fixed IP, DHCP, LAN - virtual IP
- Support NTP (Network Time Protocol ) -
synchronize the time of the power controller to the Internet web time .
- Support HTTP and DHCP/IP
protocol. Windows SDK available.
- Supports DHCP and alternate ports for Web Access
- Security password identification to ensure system stability.
- Watchdog design to avoid network abnormal interruptions.
- Timer and scheduler design to support power reboot by programming in advance.
- 1 Male Inlet (power in) and 4 Female AC power outlets (Power output switch via Ethernet)
- Input Power Voltage Range: 110V to 240V AC.
- Max Current Load:
- 15 Amp maximum total
for 4 outlets in 110V setup
- 10 Amp maximum total
for 4 outlets in 240V setup
- 6 Amp maximum per
outlet for all setup
- Response Time: 10 ms max.
- Operating Temperature: 0
to 70 degree C.
- Manual power On/Off with LED light indication.
- LED power status
indicator x 4
- RJ-45 port x 1
- RS-232 console port x 1
- Remote power controller
- Quick installation guide
- Utility software CD
- AC power cord
the power outlet saver cord ? Click here
here to purchase the
optional Ethernet To Wi-Fi module for converting this device into a