Premium 4-Way RF Coax Splitter Combiner For CATV
This bi-directional RF coax Splitter/Combiner can be used for various TV RF/coax
It is ideal for and coaxial cable operations for CATV, SMATV, CCTV surveillance system and so on.
[Note]: This item is not intended for antenna or satellite use.
This RF coax splitter combiner can be used to divide one RF signal from
CATV source into
4 identical RF TV signals for
further distribution among 4 TVs.
It can also work in the opposite way by combining RF
coax modulated signals from multiple sources such as RF modulators, CCTV camera,
cable box into one coax cable run.
This bi-directional RF combiner/splitter provide
5-2400 MHz bandwidth. Use this 4-way splitter to connect or combine your
electronic applications with ease.
Low insertion loss with high isolation, built for
As RF Coax Splitter
As RF Coax Combiner For Cable TV
- Ideal for CATV, MATV, surveillance CCTV and
TV coaxial operations
- Can be used as a RF coax splitter for splitting signal from a RF coax source into multiple ones.
- Used as RF coax combiner for joining multiple RF coax signals into one run.
- Tin-plated Zinc die-cast housing to
- Accurately split or combine your cable TV signals.
- Distribute one RF coax TV line for 4 TVs or receiving devices.
- Merge 4 RF wired cable TV lines into one for further distribution.
- high isolation, perfect performance index.
- RF shielded die cast housing for absolute minimal insertion losses.
- Light weight and compact size.
- All ports F-(f)connector,75Ohm
- Screening factor: 5-2400MHz≥100dB
- Low insertion loss, high isolation, perfect performance index.
- 75ohm, F-type connector design.
- Power passing 24V 0.8A(MAX.)