RF Coax To HDMI DVI VGA Component Video Demodulator TV Tuner For NTSC System
This all-in-1 RF coax to HDMI VGA Component video audio demodulator is a professional grade TV
channel decoder, designed for converting analog coax TV signals or RF modulated
TV signals into digital or analog HD formats for applications such as displaying, recording, or further A/V broadcast and distribution.
This RF demodulator is a stand alone TV tuner with support of full TV
channel frequencies and can decode all standard UHF/VHF TV, CATV and satellite
coax output channels for NTSC systems.
This unit is commonly installed for various applications such as:
- Classrooms, training center and conference room
- Public video broadcasting such as air ports, train stations, retail stores
- Media control rooms and multimedia center
- Tradeshows, hospitals, auditorium and command rooms
- Digital signage
With the advanced video processor built in, this analog RF coax
TV converter can enhance analog TV quality to the ultimate digital format at 1080p HDMI,
component video or 1920x1080 VGA pixels with astonishing
digital video quality for visual entertainment.
This TV tuner/converter provides clear and smooth video with great sonic quality. No noise and no interference after the long distance transmission.
Easy 1-Minute Setup
No initial configuration setup needed. No TV channel scan needed. 100% hardware operation with easy cable setup.
Simply connect all the cabling and you can be ready to use the supplied IR remote to tune into any available analog
Easy Add-On TV Tuner Module
This unit is also a great add-on TV tuner module for those HDTV sets, flat panel monitors/projectors that do not have coax
TV tuner inputs or have broken RF coax input for alternative replacement solution. You can turn any HD monitor, LCD monitor or HDMI
projector into a full-channel TV display with the help provided by this tuner
Full-Frequency TV Channels For CATV Satellite
This coax demodulator doubles as an external analog TV tuner. It
has a full-frequency analog tuner built in and able to decode all standard CATV and aerial UHF/VHF
channels within the range of 48.25 to 883.25MHz.
This tuner unit supports all standard analog cable TV channels from CH1 to CH139 or aerial VHF/UHF channels from CH2 to CH83.
The built-in tuner is used for all countries using NTSC for TV broadcast standard.
The coax RF demodulator can also be used for those satellite receivers with TV2 out from DirecTV, Dish Network
or all other Free-To-Air satellite set top boxes.
Easy Component YPbPr Video VGA Output Module
This package has bundled a analog video audio format converter module to
provide component YPbPr video or VGA type output for display.
This converter module also
provides 3.5mm stereo and optical audio output extract from HDMI feed.
Users can use either the component video output or VGA video output by
using the supplied adapter cable.
1080P HDMI DVI Video Output
This TV tuner package is able to convert the RF coaxial cable signals into either 1080p HDMI output or DVI output at 1920x1080 pixels.
1080P Component Video Output
This RF coax demodulator package can also convert the RF coaxial cable signals into
component video for output through using the supplied component video/VGA module
so the cable channels can be displayed on any HDTV set, HD monitor/projector with component video input.
1920x1080 VGA Output
This TV tuner modulecan also convert the RF coaxial cable signals into VGA type
signal for output through using the supplied component video/VGA
module so the cable channels can be displayed on any VGA-based display such as desktop LCD monitor,
LCD TV or projector with VGA input.
Selectable Analog And Digital Audio Output
User can also get either the stereo audio output from its 3.5mm headphone port
or the optical audio output by using the supplied optical audio adapter.
Its optical audio output or stereo output can be passed through to any audio receiver, surround sound system, amplifier, home theater system, the built-in speakers of TV or self-powered speakers.
The optical audio output can be stereo or 5.1
channel depending on the original audio format embedded in the original HDMI
feed. All digital stereo or digital surround such as Dolby Digital 5.1, AC3, DTS and PCM 2-channel inputs are supported. No signal loss and maintain its true digital audio quality all the way !
IR Remote Controller
This external TV tuner can be fully operated and controlled via the supplied IR remote controller or push buttons on the front panel, just like the way we were using the TV remote to flip through channels, mute or turn up TV volume.
Add/Delete TV Channels
Users can use the supplied IR remote control to program/remove the unwanted cable channels from their current cable TV lineup or antenna reception. The deleted channel will be skipped when flipping channel up/down button and can always be added back to the list if needed.
Auto Gain Control
This coax converter is featured with AGC circuitry for auto adjustment on both video and audio levels. The output quality
will be re-calibrated and retained the picture stability as the original input A/V signal for the remote end display with minimum distortion and
noise-free with full brightness and contrast.
Daisy Chain Setup
This TV video converter can also be used as a standalone video converter/switch or cascaded with other HDMI video processors,
HDMI/DVI switches/splitters or mixers to form a large-scale display system.
- 3-In-1 RF coax TV tuner solution for decoding
coax CATV signals into HDMI output or analog component video/VGA output.
- Premium RF demodulator for converting all UHF/VHF channels, analog cable
channels, satellite RF output and other modulated RF sources into 1080p
HDMI/component video output or DVI/VGA output at 1920x1080 pixels for
- Easy replacement solution for HDTVs with broken coax
- External add-on TV tuner module for LCD TV, HD monitor/projector without coax inputs.
- Supports all coax signals coming from cable outlets or cable boxes with RF output
only, satellite receivers or modulated CCTV security systems.
- Premium external TV tuner module for MATV/SMATV systems used in campus, classrooms, hotels, hospitals, sports
bars or restaurants.
- Full-frequency analog NTSC cable channel support
from CH2 to CH139.
- Full aerial VHF/UHF channel support from CH2 to CH83.
- Backward compatible with all DVI equipments via using HDMI to DVI adapter.
- Advanced video processor with digital comb
filter for smooth digital video/audio output.
- Premium de-Interlacer with low noise reduction
technology adopted for clear and sharp images with fine details.
- Multiple of these RF demodulator/tuner units can work together with
video wall system or split-screen video processor to form a large-scale display system or display multiple TV channels on one screen at the same time.
- Extracts TV audio signal through its 3.5mm
audio out or digital optical audio output using the supplied analog
- Easy operation control via IR remote controller or push buttons on the front panel.
- Perfect for integration with existing
closed-circuit TV system and works with quad video processors, multiplexers, and
- Digital LED screen for TV channel display on the front panel of the module to show users the TV channel selected.
- Automatic video/audio gain control for compensating the input signal level variation for the
best broadcast quality performance.
- Supports last channel memory.
Stay tuned to the last TV channel after being powered off manually or power outage event.
Digital LED Screen
System Support: NTSC (PAL version is available upon request)
F-Type female x 1
- Video Outputs:
HDMI female x 1
- Component YPbPr x 1 (through the analog
- VGA x 1 (through the analog video
- Audio Outputs:
- HDMI x 1
- 3.5mm mini x 1
- Digital optical x 1 (through using the
optical audio adapter)
- CATV: CH1 to CH139 (48.25 to 883.25MHz)
- Air UHF/VHF: CH2 to CH83 (471.25 MHz to
- RF Input
-5 to +30 dbmv
1Vp-p +/- 0.2Vp-p (75 Ohm)
0.755Vp-p +/- 0.2Vp-p (600
- By IR remote controller
- By push buttons on the front panel
0 to 40 degrees C
- AC Power Input: 110V
- DC Power Output: 12V / 500mA Center Positive
- Coax RF demodulator (for NTSC
- Analog video output module for providing
component YPbPr/VGA output with separate audio out.
- D-sub 15-pin to 3 RCA breakout cable x 1 for
component video output
- D-sub 15-pin female to male VGA extension
cable x 1
- 3.5mm mini to optical audio adapter x 1
- IR remote controller x 1
- Power adapter x 2
- User manual
purchase the 1U, 2U or 3U rack mount kit, please click here