Universal USB Analog TV Tuner Recorder
For PC Windows System
This USB analog TV tuner stick turns your PC into a TV DVR. It empowers your PC with
RF coax input so you can watch or record analog cable TV channels or UHF/VHF
It is also a great RF demodulator adapter for PC
users to decode those modulated TV signals from RF modulators, satellite receiver
or MATV system.
This USB TV stick has an universal TV tuner built in to decode all UHF/VHF closed-circuit channels,
analog CATV, cable box or satellite box with TV out for all countries in the world using NTSC, PAL
B/G/D/K/H/I, PAL-M and PAL-N for TV broadcast standard. [Note:
This is an analog TV tuner card so it does not support antenna hookup for
digital broadcast channels over the air]
Easy TVR control via mouse click or IR remote to flip through channels, turn up/down sound volume, mute,
recording, playback, pause and so on.
This USB TV DVR adapter full supports all Windows
OS including Win10, Win8.1/8, Win7, Vista and XP.
Universal Analog TV Tuner
The RF input of this USB TV tuner supports worldwide analog TV RF frequencies and standards
for both NTSC and PAL systems. It can decode those UHF, VHF and CATV channels within the range of 48.25 to 883.25MHz.
RF Coax To USB Converter For CATV Satellite
This USB TV RF adapter provides users with a cost efficient solution for decoding
RF coax feeds from cable
outlet, cable box, satellite receiver, surveillance DVR or coax modulators into
digital MPEG format for viewing or recording through the USB connection with a PC.
The RF input of this coax to USB demodulator can also be used for those satellite
set top box with with TV out from DirecTV, Dish Network or any other analog
UHF/VHF TV signals..
Advanced TVR Recorder Software
The bundled TVR tuner software provides users with a versatile set of DVR functions. Users can easily program their PCs to record any cable TV programs with advanced
timer function for scheduling when and what TV channel to be recorded at a
pre-set time list.
TVR software also supports various digital recording formats including MPEG1, MPEG2, MPEG4, VCD, DVD and HIDVD formats.
The scheduled recording can be performed for any particular TV channel to be
recorded at any specific pre-set moment and calendar date or on a daily or weekly basis.
After the recording finished, there are options in the software timer allowing users to decide what the computer should do next:
- Hibernate After REC:This option will enable the computer to go hibernating after the recording is finished.
- Shut Down After REC:The PC will be turned off after recording if the option is selected to save electricity.
The Time-Shifting function is a great feature for users to
pause the live TV program during the commercial break.
ready to watch the skipped TV show, users can simply press the "PLAY"
button on the remote to watch payback from where being left off. Users can also
do fast forward or rewind using the remote control during the playback and skips the commercials.
This device also supports picture-on-picture
function, meaning that users can watch TV, DVD or recorded video playback and work on the computer at the same time.
The TV video window screen can always stay on top of the computer screen. TV video window can be set at 16:9 wide-screen and 4:3 ratio.
This TV video window can be moved to any location on the computer screen and the
TV screen size is resizable and up to full screen for display.
Turn Off PC By Schedule Or Remote Controller
A shut-down button on the remote of this USB TV unit allows users to safely exit Windows and turn down the PC without clicking the mouse around.
Users may also set up in the TVR software with advanced scheduling about when to shut down
the computer automatically.
- Excellent RF coax to USB converter demodulator solution for analog cable TV, satellite receiver
with TV out, RF video modulator and so on.
- USB-based RF demodulator for using PC to decode all UHF/VHF channels, analog cable channels, satellite RF output and other modulated RF signals.
- Supports all RF coax feeds from devices such as cable outlet, cable box, satellite receiver, RF modulators, UHF/VHF systems, closed-circuit TV system.
- Universal analog TV tuner for worldwide TV system support in NTSC, PAL-B/G/D/K, PAL-M/N and SECAM B/G/D/K
- Viewing or recording TV channels through PC in digital format for storage, playback, editing or disc production.
Picture-On-Picture function so the TV video window screen always stays on top of the computer screen.
- TV video windows can be positioned and re-sized as desired on computer screen.
- Supports 16:9 wide-screen and 4:3 SD ratio for the sub video window size.
- Supports Time-Shifting function to pause, rewind, and fast forward live TV, replay a scene or skip the commercials.
- TV recording in MPEG1, MPEG2, MPEG4,
VCD, DVD and HIDVD formats.
- Maximum recording resolution at 720x480 pixels @ 30 fps for NTSC or 720x576 @25 fps for
- Advanced scheduling for automatic recording of any TV program on weekly basis or one-time only.
- Supports snapshot function to take still pictures of video theme.
- Full-function IR remote controller included for easy operation.
- Supports auto shut-down of PC per scheduled timer set in the software.
- Supports Win 10, Win 8.1/8, Win 7, Vista,
Device Interface: USB 2.0
TV Tuner Type: Analog TV tuner for universal NTSC PAL
CATV or UHF/VHF channels
TV Input Interface: F-type, 75 Ohm
TV Receiving Frequency: 48.25 ~ 863.25
Video Audio Inputs: RF x 1 female
- Video System Support:
NTSC, PAL and SECAM
- Video Resolution:
720x480 (NTSC) or 720x576 (PAL)
- Video Recording Format: AVI,
- Snap Shot Image Format:
- Video Color Element
Control: Adjustable video color elements for picture brightness,
contrast, saturation and hue.
Operation System Support: Win10, Win8.1/8, Win7,
Operation: IR remote or mouse through the
TVR software installed on PC
- USB 2.0 TV AV adapter unit
- RF plug adapter
- IR remote controller
- User manual
- Driver CD with TVR software