Analog Dual Cable TV Tuner With PIP Split-Screen Output
This dual TV tuner box has 2 TV tuners built inside. Its design allows users to watch 2
at the same time on one TV
screen for entertainment, monitoring, presentation or recording purpose.
The 2nd TV channel window is inserted onto the main
TV channel screen in real time as the picture-in-picture presentation.
Its Picture-In-Picture split screen style and PIP
video window position can be controlled by its IR remote or front panel push buttons.
This dual TV tuner can also
decode those RF TV channels from cable outlet, satellite receiver, cable box or
modulated TV system into RCA video audio feeds for display or recording purpose.
Its availability offers cost-efficient solution
for public TV broadcast and MATV systems used in campus, classrooms, hotels,
condos, hospitals, sports bars, restaurants or individual residence.
Full-Frequency Demodulator For CATV Satellite
This dual-channel TV tuner
has a full-frequency NTSC TV tuner. It can decode
all UHF/VHF TV, CATV channels from RF modulator, cable outlet, cable box, set
top box with RF TV out.
This NTSC TV tuner unit supports all standard
analog cable TV channels from CH1 to CH139 or aerial VHF/UHF channels from CH2
The coax RF demodulator can also decode those TV2
output from satellite receivers like DirecTV, Dish Network or all other
satellite set top boxes. Check your satellite receiver first and make sure that
the coax output from your satellite receiver's coax output can output to certain
Easy 1-Minute Setup
No initial configuration setup needed. No TV channel scan needed.
Fullu plug and play with 100%
Dual-Channel Frame Synchronizer
2 TV channels will be decoded and displayed simultaneously for smooth and sharp pictures.
A fast TV window swap button is provided for
fast switching between main TV channel screen and PIP screen
Easy Add-On TV Tuner Module
This RF coax demodulator can be an external TV tuner module for those video monitors with no RF coax inputs.
It is also a great TV tuner
module for projectors, DVR systems or all other video equipments that do not have RF coax
RF Demodulator For Private
MATV System Use
This dual TV tuner can also serve as RF coax demodulator for decoding those
modulated TV channels .
Customers can also use multiple
RF modulators for converting each individual video outputs from multiplel video
equipments into multiple private TV channels and combined them into one coax
cable run for further distribution between buildings, campus, etc.
2-Channel Split Screen Display
The 2-channel split screen TV video processor can display 2 TV channels in 9 matrix screen modes:
- Single-channel full screen
- PIP window screen on upper-left corner
- PIP window screen on upper-right corner
- PIP window screen on lower-left corner
- PIP window screen on lower-right corner
- Horizontal-split screen with top/bottom
- Vertical-split screen with left/right
- Picture-by-picture screen
- Quad screen window
Fast Swap Between Main/PIP Channel
Main TV screen and the sub TV screen can be exchanged instantly by simply pressing the
swap button on the front panel or IR remote.
This TV tuner will memorize users' current
in the system buffer
last-minute PIP screen mode
and TV channels will be displayed right away in the same configuration after power cycling or power outage.
IR Remote Control
This external TV tuner can be fully operated and controlled via remote
controller or push buttons on the front panel.
Add/Delete TV Channels
Users can use the IR remote to program/remove the unwanted
TV channels from the reception. The deleted channel will be skipped when
flipping channel up/down button and can always be added back if needed.
- Premium dual TV tuner with split-screen
output so users can watch 2 analog TV channels at the same
RF coax to RCA
video demodulator for NSTC RF coax signals coming from cable outlets or cable boxes/satellite
receivers with TV out or modulated surveillance systems.
- 2 TV channels can be presented on TV
screen in 9 different split screen
- 9 selectable PIP mode for 2 TV channels or full-screen mode.
- Fast TV channel swap between main TV channel and the PIP
channel via IR remote or manual push button.
- Featured with dual-channel frame synchronizer for smooth video
output with sharp and
clear picture quality.
- The current screen mode and TV channel will be memorized after the
- No need to select the desired screen mode again after
- Full CATV channel frequency support for
CH2 to CH139 (48.25 to 883.25MHz)
- Full aerial VHF/UHF channel support for
CH2 to CH83 (471.25 MHz to 885.25 MHz)
- Great MATV setup solution for all public A/V
broadcast, SMATV systems used in campus, classrooms, hotels, hospitals,
sports bars or restaurants.
- Easy RF input replacement solution for those TVs
with broken coax inputs.
- External TV tuner add-on module for
video monitors, projectors or DVR systems without RF inputs.
- Easy operation via IR remote or push
buttons on the front panel.
- Perfect for existing modulated camera channels
and works with quad video processors, multiplexers, and DVR's.
- Users have the option to remove the
unwanted TV channels from the reception for parental control or other
- The deleted channel can be skipped when flipping channel up/down
button and can always be added back if needed.
- Supports last channel memory after power-off or power outage. This coax video demodulator will
stay tuned to the last TV channel after being powered off manually or power outage event.
- Multiple units can be connected with video multiplexer together.
- This RF demodulator can also be combined with RF modulator for use as a video/audio over coax cable extender kit
for many purposes such as CCTV surveillance, multimedia center, etc.
Digital LED Screen
- TV System Support:
- CATV: CH1 to CH139 (48.25 to 883.25MHz)
- Air UHF/VHF: CH2 to CH83 (471.25 MHz to
- RF Input Level:
-5 to +30 dbmv
Connector: F-Type male x 1
Output Connector: RCA-Type x 1,
1.0Vp-p composite 75 ohms
RCA-Type x 2
- Video Refresh Rate: NTSC
60 fields/sec or PAL 50 fields/sec
- Video Output Resolution:
- NTSC:720×480 pixels
- PAL:720×576 pixels
Operation: By IR remote control or push buttons on the front panel
0 to 40 degrees C
Supply: AC 110V-240V with DC 12V 800mA, Center Positive
- Dual TV tuner unit
- IR remote
- Power adapter
- User manual