USB Digital ATSC Clear QAM TV Tuner With HD MPEG DVR Recorder
This USB external digital TV tuner offers innovative and easy home TV entertainment solutions to enjoy TV on desktop PCs or laptops. It transforms PC into a full-featured DVR and empowers your PC with RF antenna input. Starts enjoying free TV channels through air with no monthly subscription fee.
This USB DTV tuner allows users to watch over-the-air digital HD broadcast channels or unencrypted clear QAM
channels on their computer screens for North America region. It finds local broadcast channels through antenna with with crystal clear HD quality up to
This digital TV tuner also supports TVR function for personal video recording. Users can do instant HD recording or scheduled recording of TV shows on daily/weekly basis and save the recording into computer hard drive for playback on computer screen later.
All the TV video recorder features such as TV DVR recording, TV program timer, Time-Shifting, Closed-Captioning, and Electronic Program
Guide(EPG) can be easily accessed from the supplied TVR software for all the entertainment tasks needed.
Users can easily edit the TV channel list in the way needed such as add/delete channel or channel block for parental control or organize the favorite channel list at any time.
Digital ATSC Tuner For North America TV Broadcast
This digital HD terrestrial tuner supports ATSC format for North America region. So it can receive and record local
digital broadcast channels from USA, Canada, Mexico and so on.
Starts enjoying the free digital broadcast channels in your area with crystal clear 1080p HD quality through antenna reception.
Clear QAM Tuner
This USB-basaed HD tuner also has the capability to decode certain unencrypted clear QAM channels such as local broadcast stations, public-access channels or private QAM channels generated by modulators.
Please be advised that clear QAM local channels varies greatly from locations and cable providers. And their
channel frequencies change over time as well.
[Note]: This tuner is mainly designed to receive Over-The-Air broadcast signal. It can NOT work as a digital cable
box for cable companies such as Comcast, Time Warner, etc as the majority of digital QAM cable channels these days are scrambled and encrypted.
User-Friendly TVR Software
This USB TV tuner has bundled with
easy-to-use TVR recorder software with powerful functions. This software has very simple and interactive interface for users to maneuver around
such as TV channel editing, TV program guide, video recording, image capturing, DVD/VCD burning, etc.
Major TVR functions supported are:
- Scheduled Recording: Users can arrange the recording for your favorite TV programs in a pre-defined schedule and save the recorded TV programs in your computer for later viewing.
- Time Shifting: Users may also pause live TV feed with time-shifting function (timed delay recording) that put you in control of your viewing. User may use the time-shit function to play, stop, fast-forward and rewind live TV programs.
- Channel Editing: Users can rename channels, add/delete channels,
organize the favorite channel list or rearrange TV channel list.
Electronic Program Guide function provides users with
full list of TV show schedule, allowing users to
easily decide what to watch and record.
- Image Snapshot: Users can take snapshots of any exciting TV scenes in JPG, BMP formats for slideshow, powerpoint or other multimedia applications.
- Direct Burn: User can easily send the recorded video files to a DVD/CD burner
rom for production.
TVR On-Screen Menu
TV Channel Management
TV Program Guide
/ Disc Production
Easy TVR HD Recording
This digital TV tuner also supports TV recording function. The video recording of TV programs will be saved into PC hard drive or an external USB drive if plugged in for playback later.
The recorded videos are saved in .mpg format at 1920x1080 pixels with crystal clear HD picture quality retained.
User can do instant recording or programmed recording of TV program on pre-set schedule.
- Instant Recording:
simply click the "REC" button on TVR control panel to record what is currently displayed on the screen.
- Scheduled Recording:
users can pre-schedule the recording events based upon the desired TV show schedule and add to the recording list.
Users have options to select different recording quality based upon the storage space available. In addition,
users can also decide to leave the PC in hibernate mode or simply shut down the Windows and power off the PC to save
energy after recording being completed.
Closed Caption Support
This USB digital TV tuner is featured with closed caption
function to display subtitles on the TV screen, making it a perfect choice for the hearing-impaired or silent viewing with no loud dialogues.
Time-Shift Function Support
The Time-Shift function is a great feature for users never miss out any part of the TV shows. It allows users to pause the live TV program during the commercial break. Once paused, the rest of TV program from that point on will be stored on the system memory temporarily.
When ready to watch the skipped TV show, users can simply click
PLAY button from the TVR on-screen menu to watch payback from where being left off. Users can also do fast forward or rewind during the playback.
This device also supports PIP function, meaning that users can watch TV, DVD or recorded video playback and work on the computer at the same time. The TV video window screen can always stay on top of the computer screen.
The TV video window can be moved to any location on the computer screen and the screen size is resizable and up to full screen for display.
Burn To Disc Function
Users can also use the supplied TVR software to burn the recorded TV videos or other photo image files into VCD/DVD disc without
3rd party DVD burning rom software needed.
- Premium USB-based ATSC SD/HD TV tuner for laptop or desktop PC.
- Receiving free over-the-air digital broadcast TV channels through antenna for North America region
- Featured with clear QAM tuner
built in for decoding certain unencrypted clear QAM channels.
- Digital USB tuner for air SD/HD broadcast TV channels at max resolution of 1920x1080 pixels.
- Adopts digital low-IF receiver technology for great reception sensitivity.
- Viewing or recording TV channels through PC in digital format for storage,
playback, editing or disc production.
- The bundled TVR software provides easy-to-use interface for recording broadcast channels from antenna.
- Supports instant real-time recording and scheduled recording of selected TV
saves into hard drive for playback later.
- Supports HD video recording in MPEG format with maximum resolution at 1080p/1920x1080 pixels with crystal clear HD picture quality retained.
- Users have options to select
different recording quality based upon the storage space available.
- Supports channel editing so
users can rename channels, add/delete channels, organize the favorite channel
list or rearrange TV channel list.
- Supports the Picture-On-Picture. TV/Video window always stays on top of the computer screen.
- Movable and resizable TV video windows on computer screen so users can watch TV while using computer for other tasks at the
- Supports 16:9 wide-screen and 4:3 ratio for the TV video window size.
- Selectable closed caption on/off function
with favorite TV channel list editing and management.
- Supports EPG (Electronic Program Guide).
- Supports snap shot function for taking
screenshot of any frame image with maximum resolution at 1080p/1920x1080 pixels.
- Supports Time Shifting
function to pause, rewind, fast forward, rewind to replay a TV scene or skip the commercials.
- Supports direct Burn-to-Disc function.
- Supports auto shut down of PC after the scheduled recording is completed.
- Supports all latest Windows OS including
Win10, Win8.1/8, Win7, Vista, XP.
Device Interface: USB 2.0
Internal Tuner Type: ATSC tuner for over-the-air digital
TV Input Interface: IEC or type-F, 75 Ohm
TV Receiving Frequency: 48.25 ~ 863.25
Digital Video Format: MPEG-II Main
Audio Format: WMA, MPEG-II Audio Layer I/
Stream Capture: PES & TS
Operation System Support: Win10,
Win8.1/8, Win7, Vista, XP
- USB powered operation
- USB digital tuner stick
- mini DTV antenna
- RF jack adapter
- User manual
- Driver CD with TVR software