4-Input Composite Video Audio To RF Coax TV Modulator
This professional RF modulator combines 4 RF modulators into one unit so it can convert and combine 4
composite RCA video/audio inputs into 4 user-defined TV channels at the same time for commercial or educational purpose.
It is developed for distributing 4 live composite
video signals on new or existing cable TV
system through using the existing coax cable setup.
Any standard composite RCA video audio feeds from devices such as satellite receivers,
cable box, digital TV converter,
DVD player or surveillance camera can be modulated by this device into a new
private TV channel of user's choice for distribution or merged with existing
analog TV system.
More TVs and A/V modulators can be added to the existing setup for various applications such as:
- home entertainment
- educational training
- security surveillance
- commercial advertisement/digital signage
- information display
- emergency messaging announcement
- private MATV system
Its programmable TV channel selection allows users to assign
a desired TV channel frequency for each video input equipment. TV channel selection
is controlled by push buttons on the front panel.
This 4-input RF modulator allows user to create up to 4 private TV channels for school, community, church or conference room.
You will just need 3 of these modulators for creating 12 private TV channels instead of purchasing 12 single-channel
modulators. Great saving on money, cabling, space and power supply.
Users can add more of these RF modulators at any time for more video sources to be modulated into more TV channels and combined in same coax cable run for
After finishing the cable hookup, simply use the push buttons on the front panel
to assign a desired TV output channel number for each video input device.
Then users could use the TV remote to tune into
the new channels just created and shall see the DVD video or camera screen
showing on the TV screen.
4 RCA Video/Audio Inputs
This RF modulator supports total of 4 composite RCA video inputs with 4
associated mono audio inputs.
Each video/audio input can be individually
configured for different RF TV channel output.
Any TV daisy chained through the same coax cable connected with the output of this 4-channel RF modulator can display the same
video signals when tuned into each specific TV channel created through this device.
Double Side Band Design
The TV output channel assignment for each video input must skip the interval channel so the modulated video will retain the same video quality as the original source signal
due to its double side band design.
For example if the input A is set for using CH58,
input B must skip CH59 and use CH60 or other higher channel number to avoid the
interference caused by using very close channel frequency range between 2 consecutive TV channels.
Video Audio Extension Over Coax Cable
This RF modulator can also be combined with our RF demodulator, RFDM2 model, so they can be used as a video/audio over coax
cable extender kit for many purposes such as CCTV surveillance, multimedia center, etc.
Other typical uses of this RF modulator including:
- DIY CCTV Surveillance DVR. Video and audio signals from CCTV surveillance camera
or DVR can also be modulated into new private TV channels and jointed with
your existing analog TV system. So users can simply view the live camera feeds on the TV by tuning into the preset
channels for review or recording.
- Education/Training. Build a custom-made
TV channel for broadcasting the digital media content prepared by teacher or
instructor for classrooms. Any TV connected in the same coax cable can watch
the custom-made TV channel created by using the RF modulator.
- Digital Signage. Converting
digital media content played from DVD player or other digital media player
into a custom-made TV channel and transmitted over
multiple TV displays for advertisement or signage purpose.
- Parental Control. User can replace or override the
unwanted TV channels for the young audience.
- Must-have A/V adapter for older TV sets.
For older tube TVs with RF/coax input only, users can use this modulator to merge the separate composite RCA outputs from the source devices to the RF
type first before connecting to their old TV sets.
Air/CATV Video System Support
This video/audio modulator supports both CATV and UHF/VHF system mode with wide TV channel frequency range support.
The cable TV channel range starts from CH58 to CH138
and the UHF/VHF channel range starts from CH14 to CH83.
Powerful 100db Output For
Long Range Transmission
This RF modulator is featured with a powerful 100dB output, which is
sufficient for long cable transmission up to 1200 meters with no loss of picture
Analog video/audio signals transmitted over existing coax cable
with such high dB strength can be transmitted longer distance than the typical balun or Cat5
Daisy Chain Connection
Multiple of these 4-input RF modulators can be
combined using RF coax combined for broadcasting more A/V source signals and building up a
large-scale TV distribution system for class rooms, hotels, restaurant, retail stores, hospitals.
Last Channel Memory
This RF modulator will memorize user's setting for modulated channel after being powered off manually or power outage event.
- Professional-grade audio/video to RF modulator for broadband A/V distribution for all
NTSC TV system setup.
- Converts up to 4 composite RCA video/audio inputs to
4 user-defined CATV or UHF channels in one cable run to all TVs.
- Cost-saving solution for building private MATV or
closed-circuit TV system.
- A great analog TV channel modulator
for distributing up to 4 live video from SD sources such as cable box, DVD player, signage player, etc, and broadcast the modulated videos on a new or existing cable TV system through using the existing coax cable infrastructure.
- Supports 4 composite RCA video inputs and 4
RCA audio inputs.
- Easy front panel push button control
for easy channel selection.
- Each video/audio input can be individually set up
for different TV
- Support RF output in cable channel range from CH58 to CH138 or UHF/VHF channel range from CH14 to CH83
- Users can add more of these RF modulators at any time for more video sources to be
modulated into more TV channels and combined in same coax cable run for
- Transmitting audio/video over coax cable offers
greater transmission range and much lower cost than the typical balun or Cat5
- Must-have A/V adapter for combining both RCA video/audio from device into RF type for long range video/audio
- Cost saving with source device sharing.
TVs connected through the same coax cable can share the same A/V device or media player.
- Video and audio signals from CCTV surveillance camera can be presented on your TV channels.
- Powerful 100db signal output sufficient for long cable runs up to 1200 meters.
- Multiple of these 4-input RF modulator units can be cascaded together to distribute
more video feeds to more TVs in the same coax cable run.
- Last memory support for keeping user's
last-minute setting intact after being powered off manually or
power outage event.
- RF Output Strength: 100 +/- 5dB
- TV System: NTSC-M
- CATV: CH58 to CH138 (427.25 to
- Air: CH14 to CH83 (471.25 to 885.25
Type: Double side band
Signal Output Level: 100+/-5 dbuv
Input Level: 1.0 Vp-p for 87.5% modulation
Input Level: Pre-emphasis 75us
- Video Input Connectors: Composite
RCA x 4 for video
- Audio Input Connectors: RCA female x 4 for audio
Connector: Coax F-Type female x1
Stability: +/- 5Khz
Function: Last channel memory
- Power Supply: DC 7.5V - DC12V / 100mA
- Dimension: 217mm x 132mm x 52mm