Premium 5-RCA 12FT HD Component Video Cable With
This HD Series Component A/V cables are
precision engineered to provide excellent HD
video and audio signal integrity for interconnecting
your DVD players, digital cable box, satellite receiver or A/V receiver to any
HDTV set, Projectors, Plasma panel, LCD TV or digital speakers.
5-RCA component Video/Audio coaxial cables are made with RG-59/u coax cables.
Coaxial cables provide excellent shielding from signal interference. The
connectors are molded on with a built-in strain relief neck, gold plated tips.
Dual EMI/RFI shielding technology with thick
polyethylene dielectric to precisely transport the RGB component video and
stereo audio signals to the end display terminals.
Also featured with high grade oxygen-free copper coaxial wire to prevent signal degradation, you
are guaranteed the best quality for your high definition pictures and crystal
clear sonic quality.
This RGB A/V cable is also labeled on the comfort-grip connection molding with the industry
color codes of Red, Green,
Blue for HD video and Red/White
for stereo or digital coax audio for professional video and audio installation
This HD component A/V cable can be used to carry
2-channel stereo or coaxial S/PDIF audio along with the HDTV signals together.
- 5 RCA connectors of 24K gold plated corrosion free split-lock
ring for excellent electrical contact and corrosion
- Precision 75 Ohm Impedance for maximum signal
- Constructed with triple heavy-duty super shielded RG-59/U
coaxial cable to maximum signal transfer and minimize interference.
- Extended up to 1 GHZ bandwidth.
- Dual EMI/RFI shielding technology with thick
- Supports both 2-channel stereo and coaxial S/PDIF
audio transmission along with the HDTV video signals together for single
- Tangle- free bonded wires.
- Maintains the HD video and audio signal integrity all
the way. No loss, noise and free of distortion.
- Supports all HDTV resolutions including
480i,576i,480p,576p,720p,1080i and 1080p.
- Cable length: 12 feet