Component RGB 3 RCA Female To D-sub 15-Pin VGA Video Adapter
RGB 3 RCA Female To D-sub 15-Pin VGA Video Adapter
This component YPbPr video adapter helps users pass the component YUV RGB YPbPr
type signal through a D-sub 15-pin type VGA connector for projectors or other
component video device using D-sub 15-pin interconnect for input/output.
Constructed of three individually shielded 75-ohm
3 RCA female on one end
and standard d-sub 15-pin VGA male on the other end. Heavy-duty molded strain relief provides increased flexibility and durability for transmitting high resolution
video signal through for operation.
video jack adapter is only passing a component video signal through a 15-pin VGA
connector. So the d-sub 15-pin VGA end of this video adapter cable remains carrying the same component RGB/YUV type video
signal from input. For converting component RGB/YUV type video signals into VGA
or RGBHV type for LCD monitor or projection display, you will need to use a real
component video to VGA converter such as our AV-4, AV-7 or AV-400 model.
- Bridges the connection gap between component RGB and 15-pin VGA connector.
- Great for passing the RGB,RGsB,RsGsBs or component YPbPr video and sync signal through a D-sub
15-pin VGA connector.
- Integrated interference resistant ferrite cores
for improved signal isolation and enhanced system electromagnetic
- Individually shielded coax lines protect against
- 75-ohm impedance matched RCA terminations minimize signal reflections.
- Quintuple coax connector for standard high definition 75 Ohm inputs.
- Heavy-duty molded strain relief provides increased flexibility and durability.
- RCA female x 3
- D-sub 15-pin male
- Material: copper and gold plated
- Color: Black
- Size: 5.5x4.0x1.4cm(approx)