3-In-1 Composite RCA Video Audio IR Remote Extender Over Cat5 Cat5E Cat6 Cable
3-In-1 Composite RCA Video Audio IR Extender Over Cat5 Cat5E Cat6 Cable
This 3-in-1 video audio IR remote extender kit allows you to transmit video
audio and IR remote signals over low-cost Cat5/Cat5e/Cat-6
Ethernet UTP cable with maximum distance up to 330 feet or 100 meters.
Each standard package consists of 1 transmitter and 1 receiver module, allowing
users to make out-of-the-way connections to a
distant TV, projector, DVR or A/V receiver for further distribution and integration.
[Note]: the Ethernet cable used in the setup can not be mixed with
networking equipments together. It needs dedicated Ethernet cable for
Perfect and cost-effective solution for extending
analog video, audio and IR signal for long distance and a nice and neat setup.
Now you can share your A/V system, watching the
same video or listening to the same audio and controlling the AV device from 2 different
TVs or rooms.
You may opt to purchase additional receiver unit
and use a RJ45 splitter connector
for expansion and extension to another remote location, resulting in sharing and controlling an A/V system
from 3 different locations.
extender kit fits with various applications such as:
- Public video broadcasting such as air ports, train stations, retail stores
- Security surveillance
- Information kiosks or administrative consoles for
control rooms and multimedia centers
- Tradeshows, hospitals, auditorium and command rooms
- Classrooms, training center and conference room
- Live stage events
The installation of this AV and IR remote extender
kit is super easy. It is all just cabling hookup
between transmitter and receiver unit.
Long Range Video Audio Transmission
This analog video audio extender over Cat5/6 cable kit can send analog video
and/or audio signal for over
330 feet or 100m UTP cable run while maintaining superior video audio integrity
with the same clear and sharp sonic quality outputs all the way as the original input.
No signal loss, no noise and no signal degrading
quality after the long cable run.
Long IR Remote Control Range With Solid Quality
Solid IR remote control signal will be maintained all the way compared with those wireless type IR extender
kits with unstable performance.
And the maximum transmission range that the IR remote control signal
can be extended as far as 800ft or 250 meters.
This type of setup is very suitable for home theater, multimedia center, A/V control rooms, conference rooms, tradeshow Expo, auditorium, etc.
1 Transmitter Working With 2 Receivers
One transmitter can work with 2 receivers at the same time for additional expansion and extension.
Users have the option to purchase additional
receivers combined with use of a RJ45 splitter connector
for another bedroom to realize the sharing and controlling an A/V system in
three different locations.
Low-Cost Cable Solution Maximum Flexibility
Cat5E and Cat6 twisted pair cables are widely
popular and more flexible. Users can easily customize the cable length as needed
at any time,
They are easier to hide away in offices,
buildings and behind walls for ultimate flexibility. Nice and neat setup is also
a must for all professional installers.
CAT-5 and CAT-6 twisted pair cables are more flexible than regular coax and
They are easier to hide away in offices, buildings and behind walls for ultimate flexibility. Nice and neat setup is also a must for all professional installers.
Easy Power Supply
Both the IR TX (transmitter/repeater) unit and RX (receiver/extender) unit share single one power supply.
And both transmitter and receiver units will get the power supply
needed transmitted through the Ethernet Cat5 Cat6 cable connected.
- Perfect and cost-effective video audio signal extension solution for transmitting
video audio feeds using low-cost
CAT-5, CAT-5e or CAT-6 cable.
- Great IR remote over Cat5/6 transmitter solution for extending IR remote control
signal to greater distance using low-cost CAT-5, CAT-5e or CAT-6
- Ethernet cables are good medium and easier to install and more flexible than other
- Maximum video, audio and IR remote signal transmission distance up to
330 feet or 100m.
- Twisted pair network cabling provides added protection against outside interference and increases overall signal
- Video clarity and audio sonic quality will be retained all the way the same as the original
- Active powered circuitry with no signal loss and no degradation after the long cable
- Users can put IR-controlled electronic
equipments out of sight, yet still able to control the AV equipments within
330 feet or 100 meters through the door, cabinet, floors, walls or
- Solid IR remote control signal guaranteed all the way compared with the wireless solution.
- Single power supply shared by both IR TX and RX unit.
Power adapter can be connected into either the TX unit or RX unit.
long IR remote sensor wire with 3.5ft IR blaster/emitter wires included.
Input Connector: RCA male x 2
Video Out Connector: RCA male x 2
- RJ45 Connector: 2 ( 1 for transmitter
and 1 for receiver unit)
- Max Video Audio Transmission Distance:
330 ft or 100m
- Max IR Remote Transmission Distance:
8000 ft or 250m
- IR Sensor Wire Length: 5 feet
- IR Blaster/Emitter Wire Length: 3.5
- Bandwidth: 10 Hz to 50 kHz +/-3 dB
- Operating Temperature: -10C ~ +50C
- Environment Humidity: 0 ~ 95%
- UTP Type Cable Support: UTP Category 5, 5E, or 6
- Transmitter module x 1
- Receiver module x 1
- User Manual
- USB to DC 5V wall charger