Composite BNC RCA S-Video Audio To USB DVR Adapter MPEG Editor Recorder
RCA S-Video To USB DVR Adapter Digital MPEG
This USB video audio capture device turns your PC into a full-featured video
player and digital video recorder.
This USB 2.0 DVR adapter provides an easy and cost-efficient
hardware/software solution for using PC to watch, capture or record live
video from your set top box, game console, surveillance camera into digital
files for further production
such as creating high impact multimedia content for great visual aide, business
presentation, educational training or streaming on the internet.
Your video and audio feeds are captured in real-time and no lengthy re-encoding is
necessary. It also supports still picture capturing in BMP, GIF, PNG and JPG formats via the software snapshot button.
The featured Picture-On-Picture function allow users to have the video window and the web browser stay on the computer screen at the same time.
The video window screen size and location can be adjusted as needed with ease.
Expand PC With Audio Video Inputs
Most of the laptop or desktop PCs do not have video inputs. By installing this USB
video audio capture device
to your PC, you can instantly expand your computer with a standard RCA video input and s-video input.
So video/audio output from home A/V device such
as VCR/DVD player, camcorder, CCTV camera or game console can be sent to computer for real time display and recording.
Plug And Play Setup - No Driver Needed
Simply plug and play with absolutely no driver
installation needed for all Windows OS. The easiest model for PC users of all
levels. It will become ready for use in 1 minute !
Premium Digital Video Recording Software
This USB video frame grabber package is bundled with full-featured DVR software for recording video audio feeds
and saving the recorded content into the hard drive for playback or further video production.
Various video formats are available for recording session. The supported video output formats from recording includes the popular MPEG1,MPEG2, MPEG4, VCD/CD and DVD formats in both NTSC and PAL output standard.
Users can have the option to choose between 6-level recording/encoding speed (Fastest/Fast/Normal/Good/Very Good/Excellent)
and the maximum DVD video recording resolution can be up to 720x480 pixels at 30 fps.
Support Snapshot Function
This DVR software also supports still image capturing to take a snapshot at any favorite video theme. The image files can be in JPG, PNG, GIF or BMP format.
Digitize Your Analog Video Collection
This USB A/V adapter helps digitize all your VHS tapes and other analog video
contents into digital formats.
Before your tapes get worn out and no longer viewable, you can
convert your collection into digital files for storage, DVD disc production or
further video editing via 3rd party software.
This USB A/V adapter helps user create high impact multimedia content by adding the captured video feeds or image files to PowerPoint or other multimedia authoring application or upload your saved video feed to YouTube or other web video server for broadcasting on the internet.
This USB MPEG DVR device also supports picture-on-picture function, meaning that users can
surf on the internet or work on the computer while watching DVD movie, satellite video or recorded game-play feeds at the same
time on one screen.
The video window can
stay on top of all other software screens and can also be relocated to anywhere
on the screen while the video window can be resized as needed or stay full screen
Surveillance Camera Live View On PC Screen
This USB video capture device is also great for displaying live camera pictures on computer screen without a TV or video monitor needed.
Users can connect any type of video camera such as CCTV surveillance camera, wireless camera, microscope camera or camcorder to this USB adapter installed in the PC so they can
view camera feeds on the computer monitor screen in real time with no lags for visual display, monitoring or recording purpose.
Regular video camera can also be used a web cam through the help of this USB video adapter.
Universal Video Standards Support
This unit automatically detects NTSC, PAL and SECAM, video formats for worldwide compatibility.
Advanced A/D Conversion
This USB 2.0 video capture device adopted the advanced analog to digital conversion so the captured video is error free with optimal color and clarity.
- Fast and easy solution for expanding your
laptop or desktop PC with video input and stereo audio input.
- PC USB video player and recorder with 1
composite RCA input and 1 s-video input.
- Smooth video/audio transfer through high speed USB 2.0 connection.
- Advanced PC-based digital video recorder for recording feeds from home A/V devices such as cable box, satellite receiver,
game console, CCTV camera, etc. and store the recorded content into the hard drive for playback or further DVD production.
- Surveillance camera live view on PC screen.
- Complete video frame capture hardware/software bundle
empowers desktop or laptop PC with video/ audio inputs.
- Transfer video/audio feeds from home A/V devices to the
computer for further production such as creating high impact multimedia content for great visual aide, business presentation, educational training or streaming on the internet.
- Watch video source at full screen or
adjustable smaller sub video window in preview or capture mode.
- Supports both 16:9 wide-screen and 4:3 ratio for video window size.
- Supports Picture-On-Picture mode.
Video window can stay on top of the computer screen so users can have the video
window and the web browser stay on the computer screen at the same time.
- Movable and resizable PIP video window
- Supports comprehensive video formats including
MPEG1,MPEG2, MPEG4, VCD/CD and DVD formats in both NTSC and PAL output standard.
- Supports snapshot function to
capture still picture of video theme in
GIF, PNG and JPG formats via the software snapshot button.
- Supports USB 2.0 direct sound stereo solution.
- Supports color element adjustment controls
including Brightness, Contrast, Hue, and Saturation.
- Supports high quality video recording resolution: NTSC 720x480 at 30fps or PAL 720x576 at 25fps.
- Supports Windows 10, Win8/8.1(32/64-bit), Win7(32-64-bit), Vista(32/64-bit) and XP.
- Supports all NTSC and PAL inputs.
- Device Interface: USB 2.0
- Audio/Video Inputs:
- Composite video input via RCA
jack x 1
- S-Video input via mini Din 4-Pin jack
- Audio left/right input via RCA
jacks x 2
- Max Video Capture Resolution:
- NTSC: 720x480 pixels at
- PAL: 720x576 pixels at
- Video System Support: NTSC,
- Video Recording Format Support:
- MPEG1, MPEG2, MPEG4
- VCD, SVCD, DVD
- Audio Sampling Rate: 24Khz, 44.1Khz, 48Khz
- Audio Bit Rate: 64Kbps, 96Kbps, 128Kbps,
160Kbps, 192Kbps, 256Kbps, 320Kbps
- Power Supply: USB bus powered
- Operation System Support: Windows 10,
Win8/8.1(32/64-bit), Win7(32-64-bit), Vista(32/64-bit) and XP.
- USB DVR adapter unit
- User manual
- Driver and video software CD disc