Mini Displayport To VGA Adapter Cable
This mini DisplayPort to VGA adapter converter is designed to convert your mini DisplayPort output to a
VGA port so you can connect any Mac or PC system with a
mini DisplayPort output to a large-screen VGA TV, VGA monitor or projector with optimal video quality provided.
This mini DisplayPort to VGA adapter is a cost-effective solution. It is fully compatible with Thunderbolt ports used by the latest Mac system
and all other mini DisplayPort-equipped computer systems too.
This adapter cable is 100% plug and play solution with no driver installation needed at all and no external power supply needed. Small enough to keep on hand for impromptu presentations for clients or movie nights.
Wide Compatibility Support
This mini DisplayPort to VGA adapter plugs into the Mini DisplayPort or Thunderbolt port found on MacBooks and many Ultrabooks and tablets including:
- MacBook Air
- MacBook Pro
- Mac Mini
- Microsoft Surface Pro/Pro 2
Optimum Picture Quality
The adapter is compliant with DisplayPort specification version 1.1a, ensuring true DisplayPort quality
when video content is adapted and viewed. DisplayPort 1.1a protocol allows longer reach between source and display without reducing picture quality.
It can supports PC resolutions up to 1920x1200 pixels for crisp and clear video.
Audio Pass-Through Support
This mini DisplayPort to VGA adapter allows for audio pass-through if supported by the video source. It can support multi-channel digital audio
- Ideal for digital entertainment centers, home offices, business conference rooms and trade show displays.
- Keep existing VGA TV or monitor to be used with your Mini DisplayPort device.
- Ideal for using your VGA monitor as a secondary display.
- Easy plug and play and a cost-effective miniDisplayPort to
- Supports VGA video resolution up to 1080p for crisp and clear video.
- No software installation or special drivers required.
- Works with Apple Mac or Intel PC products featuring mini DisplayPort or Thunderbolt ports.
- Compliant with DisplayPort standards, supporting 1.62Gbps and 2.7Gbps.
- Compliant with VGA standards, supporting up to 2.25Gbps.
- Supports multi-channel digital audio pass-through.
- Supports full PC graphics resolution up to 1920x1200 pixels.
- Connected to high definition monitor, projector, or LCD that uses a
- Supports Mini DisplayPort 1.1a input and VGA 1.3b output.
- 8" cable long, small enough to keep on hand for impromptu presentations for clients or movie nights.
- Compliant with DisplayPort 1.1a
- Display Modes: PC: from 640x480 to
- Mini DisplayPort (male)
- Standard VGA 15-pin (female)
- Supports 8-bit per color RGB format
- Supports full DisplayPort link training
- Supports EDID and MCCS pass-through
- Supports Down Spread Spectrum (SSC)
- 8KV ESD protection
- Operating Temperature: 32 to 140 degrees F
- Storage Temperature: 14 to 158 degrees F
- Humidity: < 85% non-condensing
- Cable Length: 8" or 20+/-1 cm