Premium 4-Port Digital Optical Audio Switch
With IR Remote + Manual Selection Button
This digital audio switcher provides an easy solution for users who need multiple digital audio sources to sound system
with limited audio input.
This compact switching system helps expand your existing receiver or amplifier with 4 digital audio input capacity.
reliable and accurate digital audio signal transmission without any loss.
Simple switching rather than disconnecting and reconnecting cables when
optical inputs are limited from the existing receivers or mixers.
This 4 In 1 Out digital audio toslink switch is compact,
lightweight and easy to install.
This digital optical
audio switch also prevents the wear and tear on
your Toslink cables and input/output jacks from repeatedly disconnecting/reconnecting
Easy Input Switching and Device Sharing
Easy audio input switching by using the
front panel push button or
supplied IR remote.
Up to 4
optical audio sources can be connected together at the same time with home theater receiver or
amplifier. with the help of this optical audio switcher.
Full S/PDIF Digital Audio Support
This digital audio switcher supports all S/PDIF standards including
compressed multi-channel Dolby 5.1, Dolby Digital, AC-3, DTS as well as
uncompressed LPCM/PCM audio formats.
Sampling Rate 192kHz/24-bit
This digital audio switcher can support various optical sampling rates at 32, 44.1, 48, 96 kHz and up to 192kHz at 24-bit resolution, covering most standard digital audio equipment.
Last Memory Function
This optical switch will remain staying at the last input selected after power-on or power outage.
- Premium digital audio switcher with 4 optical toslink inputs and 1 optical audio output.
- Easy expanding digital audio inputs for existing home theater receivers and amplifiers.
- Easy audio input switching by using the front panel push button or using the
supplied IR remote.
- Supports uncompressed 2-channe PCM
and multi-channel LPCM digital audio signal inputs/output.
- Supports compressed 2-channel and
multi-channel Dolby and DTS audio inputs/output.
- Supports various sampling rates at 32, 44.1, 48, 96 kHz and up to
192 kHz max.
- Supports various bit resolution up to 24-bit.
- Provides crystal clear sound passage and
- Maintains the signal integrity during
transmission without any interference and distortion.
audio device recommended for home and professional audio switching systems, audio recorders,
- Built-in last memory function.
- 5V DC power supply included.
- Input Ports: Optical Toslink
- Output Port: Optical
Toslink x 1
- Audio Formats Supported:
PCM 2Ch, AC3/5.1, Dolby Digital, Dolby 5.1 and DTS 5.1 pass through
- Sampling Frequency: Up
to 192kHz @ 24 bit resolution
- Operating temp: 0C ~ 40C
/ 32F ~ 104F
- Relative Humidity: 20 ~
90% RH (non-condensing)
- Power Supply: 5V DC, 1A
- Power Consumption: <1
watt (less than 1 watt)
- Dimensions (cm's):
3.9"(W) x 2.75"(D) x 1"(H)