2-Channel Picture-In-Picture Video Processor Mixer
2-Channel Picture-In-Picture BNC Video Mixer
With IR Remote
This low-cost PIP video generator provides users with 2 video feeds displayed on one screen for monitoring/recording purpose. Great video module for further integration with other
video system for surveillance, video editing/capturing, post production, etc.
The 2nd video channel window is inserted into the main video screen in real time.
Users can monitor 2 video feeds
at the same time. Never miss
a move or a theme.
The Picture-In-Picture split screen style and PIP
position can be controlled by using the supplied IR remote controller or push buttons on the front panel.
A fast input swap button is also provided for
fast switching between
the main and PIP input video channel.
This unit can also be used as a 2-channel camera switch
or video switch for visual presentation or surveillance applications. It
is also a great add-on video module for applications related with video
entertainment, video streaming and others.
Dual-Channel Frame Synchronizer
This PIP screen processor system is a real-time
video processor, featured with dual-channel frame synchronized output.
Both video inputs are synchronized
accurately so the mixed video output can be displayed simultaneously for smooth and sharp pictures.
2-Channel Split Screen Display
The 2-channel split screen video processor can combine 2 composite video inputs
into various style of split-screen
views for presentation.
Both video input channels can be presented in the following 13
matrix screen modes:
- Single-channel full screen
- PIP window screen on upper-left corner
- PIP window screen on upper-right corner
- PIP window screen on lower-left corner
- PIP window screen on lower-right corner
- Horizontal equal-split screen with top/bottom
- Vertical equal-split screen with left/right
- Picture-by-picture screen
- Quad screen window
Fast Swap Between Main/PIP Channel
Main video screen and PIP screen can be exchanged instantly by simply pressing the
swap button on the front panel or IR remote. This hotkey function is designed to provide fast
switching between the main channel and the sub video channel.
Users can easily turn the PIP screen into the large main channel screen on video
monitor or TV right away while the original big screen main channel will be
shrunk and becomes the PIP channel in small window screen instantly.
IR Remote Control
This PIP video controller can also be controlled via using the supplied IR
remote for ease of operation at distance.
This video image processor will memorize users' current
in the system buffer
once adjusted. The
last-minute PIP screen mode will be displayed right away in the same configuration after power cycling or power outage. No need to
select the desired screen mode again after the power
is turned back on.
Daisy Chain Setup
This PIP video generator can be used as standalone unit or cascaded together to process more video inputs
or combined with other video mixers or A/V switches to form a large display
system, great video module for professional installers for expanding current
client's setup at any stage.
Broad Product Applications
This unit can be easily deployed in application
for preview purposes or applications that require simultaneous display of
multiple video sources on the same screen such
- Video camera monitoring/security surveillance
- Home video entertainment
- Court room/Classroom/Hospital therapy rooms
- Videoconferencing/Distance learning
- Nursing care facilities
- Seminar/presentation events
- Stage performance
- Computer multimedia projects
- Professional picture-in-picture video generator with advanced
- Both video input channels can be presented in 13 matrix screen
- Selectable PIP mode for 2 channels or full-screen mode for
each individual video channel.
- Fast video input swap between main video channel and the PIP
channel via IR remote or manual push button.
- Easy installation and fast setup.
- Real-time dual-channel output with sharp and
clear picture quality.
- Featured with dual-channel frame synchronizer for re-generating all sync signals from inputs with smooth video output.
- The current screen mode will be memorized after the
power-off. No need to select the desired screen mode again after
- Multiple PIP units can be daisy chain
connected together to process more video inputs or combined with other video mixers or A/V switches to form a large display
- Supports all NTSC and PAL video systems.
Inputs: BNC connector x 2, 1.0Vp-p composite 75 ohms
- Video Output: BNC
1, 1.0Vp-p composite 75 ohms
- Video Refresh Rate: NTSC 60
fields/sec or PAL 50 fields/sec
- Video Output Resolution:
- NTSC:720×480 pixels
- PAL:720×576 pixels
- Power Supply: AC
100-240V 50/60Hz input with DC 12V, 1A output
- Maximum Power Consumption: 9.5 Watts
- Dimension: 8.6"(W)
x 5.5"(D) x 2" (H)
- PIP video processor unit
- IR remote
- Power adapter
- User manual