Professional 16-Channel CATV RF Combiner 1U Rack-Mountable
This CATV combiner is a professional quality passive output combiner designed fro private cable networks employing multiple modulators and processing equipment.
It is a high quality passive RF signal combiner capable of accepting up to 16 adjacent TV channels for use with today's
Ideal for CATV, surveillance CCTV, antenna TV and satellite TV coaxial operations.
Wide Frequency Range Support
This unit supports a broad frequency range from 5 to 1000MHz. Most of the RF TV signals
such as cable TV or antenna TV signals can be handled by this unit.
This CATV combiner provides high Port-To-Port isolation between RF TV signals so the combining will have no potential of channel interaction
Each adjacent TV channel can be transmitted in stable quality with no noise or interference incurred.
-20 dB Test Port
A front-panel -20 dB test port (75-ohm "F" type connector) allows testing of the unit's output without interrupting the
service and easy for troubleshooting.
1U Rack Mountable
This CATV combiner is built in size of 19", which is 1U rack mount ready for setup with other headend rack systems.
Application In CATV MATV Headend System
- Professional quality 16-port passive output combiner designed fro private cable TV networks
employing multiple RF modulators and processors.
- Ideal for CATV, surveillance CCTV aerial TV
and satellite TV coaxial operations.
- Designed to combine multiple RF inputs into
single RF output while maintaining high isolation between
- A -20 dB test port on the front panel allows testing of the unit's output without interrupting the service.
- Supports broad frequency range of 5 to
- Port-To-Port isolation ensures combining without the potential of channel
- RFI shielding for minimized egress/ingress interference.
- Die cast housing for absolute minimal insertion
- 1U rack
mount ready for setup with other head-end rack systems.
RF Output: Coax F-Type Female x 1
RF Inputs: Coax F-Type Female x 16
RF Frequency Range: 5~1000MHz
Insertion Loss: <= 21dB (Typical)
Isolation: 30dB (Typical)
Test Point: -20dB