Premium Composite RCA S-Video To Component YCbCr YUV and 15Khz RGB Sync SOG Converter
Premium Composite RCA S-Video To Component YCbCr YUV and 15Khz RGB
This composite video to component video format converter is designed for converting
regular composite video or S-Video signal into component YUV video or
legacy RGB type for display on TV, projector or analog multi-sync type RGB
Regular composite video
can not have all color information presented sufficiently and lack of details.
This component RGB video converter
helps you restore the composite video signal back to the original 3 component RGB types with
all color information being cleanly separated again so the final video on the
screen will be crisp and clean pictures with vibrant and rich color accurately
presented as they would have been during the studio production.
Great for professional and home
entertainment users to enhance their video or gaming entertainment systems with more color
depth and vibrant color images.
By using this video format converter, you
can also streamline and manage your existing A/V equipment setup by connecting the composite RCA or S-Video type equipments to video
receiver or switch with component video inputs.
Dual Video Inputs With Selectable Video Output
This CV SV to component video and RGB converter has 1 RCA video input and 1
of S-Video input.
Video input selection is easily done via the push button on the
2 selectable video output formats, component YCbCr and
RGsB with sync on green type,
available through using the dip switch on the side of the converter to output the
desired video format.
Composite Video To Component YUV YCbCr Video Converter
This RGB video processor converts any standard video
output from DVD player, video camera, TV box, game console into component video type at 480i or 576i
for HDTV or other HD monitor displays
through the 3-RCA component video cable connection.
Enjoy the vivid color information with full color
depth being presented by the new component video format showing on your big
screen TV or projector.
Composite Video To RGB Converter
This analog video converter is also a RGB with sync-on-green (SOG) adapter when using RGB
monitors for video display. It converts any standard composite video or s-video signal to 15Khz
RGB (RGsB) type output signal for legacy RGB
monitor or workstation terminal with RGB input.
If your RGB monitor requires the sync pulse to be combined with the green component signal
(Sync-On-G), this converter can help you use such monitor or projector for
Or you may use this video sync converter for connecting standard
composite video from video camera, game console, etc. to SIG, SUN or other graphic workstation
monitors and enjoy the
sensational visual entertainment on high-resolution RGB monitor.
CCTV Surveillance Video Converter
As the new flat panel screens/HDTV monitors gets bigger on the screen
sizes and cheaper in prices, many CCTV surveillance systems can also be benefited by
using the big-screen TV or LCD display for the setup.
This converter can convert the BNC or RCA video output from
CCTV camera or surveillance DVR into colorful video for display on big screen flat LCD TV or high resolution RGB monitor through the component video
input or RGB terminal connection.
Worldwide Video System Support
Auto detection on the input video standard from worldwide video devices for
NTSC, PAL B/D/G/H/I/K and PAL N/M.
- Dual-purpose composite RCA video and S-video to YUV/RGB converter
with selectable component video output and 15Khz RGsB output.
- Selectable composite video/s-video input via manual push button.
- Selectable video output format between 15Khz RGsB and interlaced
- Converting standard composite video or S-Video signal into interlaced component
YCbCr video output at 480i/576i for TV or
- Converting standard composite video or S-Video signal into
RGB at 15.625Khz/50Hz or
15.734Khz/60Hz ouput for RGB monitor display.
- Restores analog video feed to component/RGB type video with all the vibrant and rich color
information accurately presented again.
- Crisp and clean output with full color depth via
- Great video adapter for connecting CCTV video surveillance camera system or DVR, quad processor or video multiplexer to
component video or RGB video for large screen display.
- Premium SOG video sync adapter for monitors requiring RGB sync on green type for the input.
- Automatic video input system detection for NTSC/PAL/SECAM devices.
- Supports worldwide video system including NTSC3.58, NTSC4.43, PAL, PAL-M, PAL-N and SECAM.
- Composite CVSB video x 1 via RCA jack 75 ohm 1 Vpp
- S-Video x 1 via 4-din mini-din: Y: 1 Vpp 75 ohm, C: 0.286 Vpp burst signal 75 ohm
- Video Input Selection: Push button on the
- Video Input LED indication:
- Green LED: Composite video input
- Red LED: S-video input
- Flicker: No input sync
- Interlaced component YCbCr or YUV type at 480i or 576i
- RGB with Hf at 15.625Khz, Vf at 50Hz
- RGB with Hf at 15.734Khz, Vf at 60Hz
- Video Output
Format Selection: Through
dip switch for YCbCr component video or RGsB output
- Power supply: 110V-240V AC In
with DC 5V 1A output
- Dimension: 5.7"(W) x 3.54"(D) x 1.26"(H)
- Operating Temperature: 0 to 45 degree
- Video converter
- User manual
- Power adapter