Banana Plug To RCA Phono Adapter For Speakers Amp Receiver - line output converter
Banana Plug To RCA Phono Adapters
For Speakers Amp Receiver
This audio wire adapter cable provides an easy and reliable alternative to transform the banana connectors in your amplifier, receiver, wall plate or speakers into RCA jacks for
This banana plug to RCA phono wire cable is highly adaptable for speaker wire connections and super flexible for custom hookups.
It has RCA jack on one end and
banana connectors on the other end for positive and negative hookup.
Banana plug body is made of brass, which is then
plated with gold to help prevent corrosion and ensure smooth connections.
This speaker wire adapter cable allows speakers or amp with banana type outputs to be connected via RCA audio cable.
Ideal for use with all home stereo, home theater system or wall plates that do not have speaker wire input/output connections or allow for easy installation in tight areas.
This adapter cable is also suitable for turning
any audio device containing speaker terminals into RCA connectors or from RCA to
speaker terminals for
- Converts audio equipments with banana terminals
into RCA phono type jacks for
- Great for connecting speakers with banana
plugs into stereo amp, A/V receiver or wall plates with RCA connectors.
- Great for connecting speakers with RCA plugs
into amp, receiver with banana type connector.
- Cable cost saving solution by using inexpensive RCA cable for connection
instead of using typical speaker wires.
- Color coded for polarity identification.
- Secure, positive contact with binding posts.
- Corrosion resistant, 24K gold plated brass
- 3.5" long banana plugs to RCA adapter
wire x 2