Stereo RCA Audio Balun Extender Over Cat5 Cat5E Cat6 Cable
Stereo RCA Audio Extender Over Cat5 Cat5E Cat6 Cable
This stereo audio over Ethernet cable kit allows you to send stereo L/R channel or mono sound up to
250 feet or 75 meters using a low-cost Cat5/Cat5e/Cat-6 twisted pair
This stereo audio extender kit is used in pair. Each pack consists of 2 units, one transmitter
and one receiver.
It allows users to connect from a stereo or mono audio source to
speaker, audio receiver, stereo amplifier at distance through using Ethernet
[Note]: the Ethernet cable used in the setup can
not be mixed with networking equipments together. It needs dedicated Ethernet
cable for point-to-point hookup.
Perfect and cost-effective solution for extending
audio signal for longer distance transmission and for a nice and neat setup
, which is a must for all professional installers. This audio balun/extender fits with various applications such as:
- Public audio/audio broadcasting such as air ports, train stations, retail stores
- Information kiosks or administrative consoles for
control rooms and multimedia centers
- Tradeshows, hospitals, auditorium and command rooms
- Classrooms, training center and conference room
- Live stage events
The installation of this audio extender kit is super easy. It is all just plug and play by connecting
Cat5, Cat5e or Cat6
between transmitter and receiver unit
No setting or configuration needed
and no external power supply needed.
Long Range Audio Transmission
This stereo audio extender can transmit standard analog audio signal for over
250-feet(75m) cable run while maintaining audio integrity
with the same clear and sharp sonic quality outputs all the way.
No signal loss, no noise and no signal degrading
quality after the long cable run.
Low-Cost Cable Solution
Cat5/Cat6 twisted pair cables are widely popular, resulting in lower cost due to the mass production.
These types of cables are also easily to be customized
at various length as needed, eliminates logistics problems of having custom length of
made in advance.
Comprehensive Audio Hookup Support
This audio extender kit supports both RCA to RCA hookup and RCA to 3.5mm
stereo mini hookups.
CAT-5 and CAT-6 twisted pair cables are more flexible than regular coax and
They are easier to hide away in offices, buildings and behind walls for ultimate flexibility. Nice and neat setup is also a must for all professional installers.
- Perfect and cost-effective audio signal extension solution for transmitting composite
and power over long distance using low-cost
CAT-5, CAT-5e or CAT-6 network cable.
- Ethernet cables are easier to install and more flexible than other
- Maximum signal transmission distance up to 250 feet
- Twisted pair network cabling provides added protection against outside interference and increases overall signal
- Audio sonic quality will be retained all the way the same as the original
- No signal loss and no degradation after the long cable
- Supports both RCA to RCA hookup and optional RCA to
3.5mm stereo mini hookups .
- Passive circuitry with self bus-powered so no external power supply needed
for the operation in both transmitter unit and receiver unit.
- Fully plug and play.
- Supports both stereo and mono audio.
Input Connector: RCA male x 2 O
Out Connector: RCA male x 2
- RJ45 Connector: 2 ( 1 for transmitter
and 1 for receiver unit)
- Max Transmission Distance: 250 feet
- Bandwidth: 10 Hz to 50 kHz +/-3 dB
- Operating Temperature: -10C ~ +50C
- Environment Humidity: 0 ~ 95%
- Wire Type: Category 5, 5e, or 6 of
twisted pair type
- Operating Temperature: -10°C to 70°C