Composite BNC RCA Video Audio To USB DVR Adapter MPEG Editor Recorder
Composite BNC/RCA S-Video To USB DVR Adapter Digital MPEG Video Recorder
This USB to BNC/RCA S-video audio capture device turns your PC into a full-featured video player and digital MPEG video recorder.
provides an easy and cost-efficient hardware/software solution for PC users to watch, capture or record live video from
DVD player, cable
box, satellite receiver, CCTV cam, game console and so on and save recorded
video footage into PC hard drive for further video production.
This video frame grabber hardware/software bundle empowers PC users with composite video/ audio inputs so they can
easily create high impact multimedia content for great visual aide, business presentation, educational training or streaming on the
internet from the captured video clips or images.
This DVR adapter supports recording in digital MPEG
1,MPEG2, MP4 and DVD formats. Input video and audio feeds are captured in real-time
and in sync.
It also supports still picture capturing in BMP, GIF, PNG and JPG formats via the software snapshot button.
The featured Picture-On-Picture function allow users
to have the video window and the web browser stay on the computer screen at the same time. The video window screen size and location can be adjusted as needed with ease.
Plug And Play Setup - No Driver Needed
Simply plug and play with absolutely no driver installation needed for all Windows OS. The easiest model for PC users of all levels. It
will become ready for use in 1 minute !
Expand Your PC With Video Audio Input
By installing this USB capture device to your PC, you can instantly expand your
laptop or desktop PC with
1 of composite BNC RCA video input, 1 of S-Video input and 1 stereo L/R input for hookup with VCR/DVD player, cable box, satellite receiver, camcorder, CCTV camera or game
console for real time viewing and recording with PC.
Surveillance Camera Live View On PC Screen
Users can connect analog CCTV surveillance camera, wireless video camera or
camcorder to this USB DVR adapter installed in the PC so they can view live
camera feeds on the computer monitor screen for visual display, monitoring or
Regular video camera can also be
used a web cam through the help of this USB video adapter.
Premium Digital Video Recording Software
This USB video frame grabber package is bundled with full-featured DVR software for recording video audio feeds
and saving the recorded content into the hard drive for playback or further video production.
Various video formats are available for recording session. The supported video output formats from recording includes the popular MPEG1,MPEG2, MPEG4, VCD/CD and DVD formats in both NTSC and PAL output standard.
Users have the option to choose between recording/encoding speed
and the maximum DVD video recording resolution can be up to 720x480 pixels at 30 fps.
This DVR software also supports both 16:9 wide-screen and 4:3 standard ratio selection for display on computer screen.
Digitize Your Analog Video Collection
This USB A/V adapter helps archive all the legacy VHS tapes and other analog video contents in digital file formats for
permanent collection, storage, DVD disc production or further editing via 3rd party video software before your tapes get worn out and no longer viewable.
User can also upload the saved video feed to YouTube or other web video server for broadcasting on
This USB DVR device also supports picture-on-picture function so the video window can
always stay on top of all other software application windows so users can remain using the computer for other tasks while viewing the video feed from your cable box,
satellite receiver, game console or CCTV surveillance camera at the time.
The PIP video window location and size can also be relocated and re-sized as needed or stay full screen for display.
Support Snapshot Function
This DVR software also supports still image capturing to take a snapshot at any favorite video theme. The image files can be in JPG, PNG, GIF or BMP format.
- Complete USB video capture hardware/software bundle to
expand laptop/desktop PC with 1 composite BNC/RCA video input, 1 of S-Video input and 1
stereo L/R input.
- Cost-efficient USB-based video frame
grabber solution for turning computer into a full-featured digital video
- Smooth video/audio transfer from DVD/VCR player, cable
box, satellite box, game console, etc. into
PC through USB connection.
- Plug and play setup. No driver
installation needed for users of all levels.
- Advanced video digitizer for error free
analog to digital MPEG conversion with optimal color and clarity.
- Save recorded files into hard drive for playback or further disc production.
- View live CCTV surveillance camera, wireless camera, microscope camera or camcorder
on PC screen.
- Great tool for using computer for
multimedia tasks such as creating digital content for high impact visual aide,
presentation, education or streaming on the web.
- Supports both 16:9 wide-screen and 4:3 ratio for video window size.
- Supports Picture-In-Picture mode so both
video window and software screens can be displayed together while users can remain using computer for other tasks.
- The PIP video window location and size can be relocated and re-sized as needed or stay full screen for display.
- Supports comprehensive video formats including MPEG1,MPEG2, MPEG4, VCD/CD and DVD formats in both NTSC and PAL output standard.
- Supports snapshot function to capture still picture of video theme in BMP, GIF, PNG and JPG formats
via software snapshot button.
- Supports color element adjustment controls including Brightness, Contrast, Hue, and Saturation.
- Supports high quality video recording resolution: NTSC 720x480 at 30fps or PAL 720x576 at 25fps.
- No driver installed needed for all PCs
running with Windows 10, 8.1/8, Win7, Vista, XP.
- Supports worldwide video and audio inputs in NTSC, PAL and SECAM
- Device Interface: USB 2.0
- Video Inputs:
- Composite RCA video input or BNC video
input via using the supplied BNC to RCA adapter
- S-Video input x 1
- Audio Input: stereo L/R input via RCA
jack x 2
- Max Video Capture Resolution:
- NTSC: 720x480 pixels at 30 fps
- PAL: 720x576 pixels at 25 fps
- Video System Support: NTSC, PAL, SECAM
- Video Recording Format Support: MPEG1, MPEG2, MPEG4,
VCD, SVCD, DVD
- Audio Sampling Rate: 24Khz, 44.1Khz, 48Khz
- Audio Bit Rate: 64Kbps, 96Kbps, 128Kbps,
160Kbps, 192Kbps, 256Kbps, 320Kbps
- Power Supply: USB bus powered
- Operation System Support: Win10,
Win8.1/8, Win7, Vista, XP.
- USB DVR adapter unit
- BNC to RCA plug adapter
- User manual
- Video software CD disc