4 BNC to 4 BNC RGBS Composite Sync High Resolution Video Cable - 6FT
4 BNC to 4 BNC RGBS Composite Sync High Resolution
Video Cable - 6FT
This is a premium double shielded 4 BNC to 4 BNC RGBS
cables made for carrying the high resolution RGBS or RGB video signals
for high end graphics workstation and RGB monitors with RGB and separate sync
inputs or used for HD component RGB cable connection.
Great for accurate RGB video and sync signal
transfer and pass-through.
This video breakout cable can also be used for
connecting 4 CCTV cameras with DVR, 4 component YPbPr video devices into a HD
splitter/switch and so on.
How you want to use this cable is all in your
4 male BNC connectors in color coded of red, green, blue and composite sync with internal
Terminated with 75 Ohm miniature coax and molded assemblies using a heavy-duty
Cable is 6 feet long. Further extension can be
done via joining with individual longer BNC cables.
- 4 Color-coded conductors for easy
- Supports high RGB resolutions for graphic workstations, video monitors and projectors.
- Fully supports YPbPr and YCbCr component RGB high resolution
video standards for HDTV set.
- Terminated with 75 Ohm miniature coax.
- Double Shielded to prevent EMI/RFI
- 90% Tinned Copper Braid Shield.
- Molded assemblies using a heavy-duty
- Cable Length: 6FT