USB 3.0 to HDMI Video Graphics Card Adapter for Multiple Monitors w/ Audio
USB 3.0 to Dual HDMI Video Graphics Card Adapter For Windows ChromeBook MacBook
This USB 3.0 to dual HDMI adapter turns available USB 3.0 port of your PC,
Mac computer or ChromeBook into 2 HDMI outputs, with maximum resolution up to
1080p or 1920x1080 pixels for
video audio output.
Easy and cost-efficient solution for those laptop
or desktop PC users to expand their computer screens onto
additional TVs or monitors for larger and wider viewable areas.
This external USB 3.0 to HDMI video card
can also be used to duplicate your computer screen to additional monitors for
educational, training or information purpose.
Easy Mutli-Tasking And Multi-Viewing Display Solution
This USB to dual HDMI display adapter offers many versatile advantages such as:
- Multitasking: work more effectively without
- More monitors for effective multi-tasking
without cascading app windows limited by one screen display.
large spreadsheets across two screens with display continuity.
- Viewing real-time stock quotes on one screen
while reading market new alerts on another monitor.
- Watching the web streaming videos from Youtube,
iTune, Netflix full screen on one monitor while reading e-mails on different
- Typing documents on one screen while viewing
reference material on the other monitor screen.
- Multi-screen presentation using just 1 computer.
Simple installation. Simply plug this HDMI video card into your computer's USB
port and install the driver. It will be ready for use right away.
Users can add or remove monitors any time without
Multiple OS Support
This HDMI display adapter supports Windows OS, Mac OS and Chromebook.
Clone Or Expand Existing Screen
This USB video adapter supports mirror/clone
and extend modes.
Mirror/Clone mode will duplicate the computer screenonto
other connected monitors for simultaneous displays of the same computer screen.
Extend mode will expand computer screen horizontally
or vertically across additional monitors
connected for larger and wider screen display.
Supreme High Resolution 1920x1080 Output
This external graphic video display adapter supports up to 1920x1080 pixels depending on the capacity of the TV or monitor
Enjoy sharp and clear images with vivid colors.
Dual HDMI Output With 3.5mm
This USB video adapter outputs in 2 HDMI video with digital
PCM audio embedded.
Also analog audio output in 3.5mm connector is
Users can also control the output screen style.
HDMI output screen can be rotated or flipped for portrait or landscape style display for presentation.
- Easy and cost-efficient USB 3.0 to dual HDMI video
card and display adapter for expanding computer screen to
additional monitor or TV screens.
- Premium multi-tasking and multi-viewing
display solution for Windows OS, Mac OS and Chrome OS.
- Turns USB 3.0 port of your computer into 2 HDMI
outputs with resolution up to 1920x1080 pixels for
sharp and clear images.
- Multiple of these HDMI display
adapters can be installed together on a computer at the same time for hookup with
additional HDMI DVI monitors or TVs.
- Mirror/Clone mode will duplicate the PC
screen onto additional monitors for simultaneous displays of the same computer
- Mirror mode is a great tool for presentation of multimedia
content like powerpoint or slideshow.
- Extension mode will expand
computer screen horizontally or vertically over the additional monitors for larger and wider screen display.
- Output screen can be rotated or flipped for portrait or landscape style display for presentation.
- Supports maximum HDMI output resolution up to
1080p or 1920x1080 pixels.
- Super high-speed USB 3.0 (5 Gbps) interface.
- Supports HDMI 1.3 output with digital PCM
- Analog audio output in 3.5mm connector is available
- Video Input Interface: USB 3.0
- Max Data Bus Speed: 5.0 Gbps
- Video Audio Output: HDMI x 2 +
3.5mm stereo mini
- Maximum HDMI Video Output Resolution: 1920x1080 pixels
- HDMI Audio Output: PCM 2-channel stereo
- Display Mode Support:
- Extended mode
- Mirror mode
- Primary On/Off mode
- System Requirement: computer equipped
with USB 3.0 and hosted with Windows OS, Apple Mac OS and Android Chrome
- USB 3.0 to HDMI display dongle
- User manual